Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

You make sure to vote for Gary Johnson, though. That'll solve everything.
That's the plan. If we can break five percent we'll be able to avoid some of the barriers erected by the Republocrats. That, and four more years of the same old crap, should position us well for the next go around

And there's something so appealing about the Gary Johnson "health plan."

Agreed. He's the only candidate that would actually work to remove government interference in the health care market.

I certainly wouldn't want government interference in the health insurance market! Back in 1972, I worked for an insurance company that sold cancer policies that had an accumulated loss ratio of 28%, and paid first year agent commissions of 55%. now THAT is free enterprise!

That's the plan. If we can break five percent we'll be able to avoid some of the barriers erected by the Republocrats. That, and four more years of the same old crap, should position us well for the next go around

Agreed. He's the only candidate that would actually work to remove government interference in the health care market.

So who collects the bodies, private contractors? Or do they just rot in the street?

Doubtless ol' Gary's been immunized, as have his kids (do they have kids?). His way of culling the herd.

But, hey, he promised you free weed, didn't he?

Are you guys sure that you want to move on to repealing ACA? You haven't repealed Medicare yet.....

Not sure of the logic there.

I don't know who you are talking about when you say "you guys".

I want the ACA repealed. I want more conversation around what it is that we want to accomplish as a society.

I've been around the block a few times, and remember clearly how the Right demanded that Medicare be repealed, for decades. I guess that is because I spent my career in health insurance; such career beginning the same year that Medicare began---1966. Anyway, I think that the Right finally gave up trying to repeal Medicare, maybe in the early 1980's. It turned out not to be a communist plot after all....

A plot ? Probably not.

A mess.....you bet.

I knew that we could still count count on you! Hell, I suspect that you are still true to the cause of repealing Social Security!

What, someone does not agree with you ?

How awful ?

Of course, I hold you in high regard know you sold your soul to the insurance industry and are now trying, in some sick way, to atone all the while you collect a retirement check from them.

Are you guys sure that you want to move on to repealing ACA? You haven't repealed Medicare yet.....

I want the ACA repealed. I want more conversation around what it is that we want to accomplish as a society.

I've been around the block a few times, and remember clearly how the Right demanded that Medicare be repealed, for decades. I guess that is because I spent my career in health insurance; such career beginning the same year that Medicare began---1966. Anyway, I think that the Right finally gave up trying to repeal Medicare, maybe in the early 1980's. It turned out not to be a communist plot after all....

A plot ? Probably not.

A mess.....you bet.

I knew that we could still count count on you! Hell, I suspect that you are still true to the cause of repealing Social Security!

How awful ?

Of course, I hold you in high regard know you sold your soul to the insurance industry and are now trying, in some sick way, to atone all the while you collect a retirement check from them.

You have a very vivid imagination, Sun. I can see an Amazon series in that!

So who collects the bodies, private contractors? Or do they just rot in the street?

Cats and dogs, living together ... mass hysteria!

To my knowledge, cats and dogs don't contract polio or smallpox. You should learn something about disease vectors. And prepare to pony up for when the private contractors charge you for clearing the bodies off your street.

BTW, what are your feelings about research grants?

A plot ? Probably not.

A mess.....you bet.

How awful ?

You have a very vivid imagination, Sun. I can see an Amazon series in that!

I can only imagine since I've never worked for anyone in the bloodsucker industry.

You on the other hand........

Earlier today Trump explained how Obamacare is hurting many of his employees.

He said they don't use it. So it's not hurting them.

So did he lie or did he lie?

Another stupid argument.

It is hurting lots of people who don't use it.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.

If it's cost you're worried about, cap the price insurance companies can charge for insurance.

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

Do you not grasp that ObamaCare is going to collapse under it's own weight unless it's totally redone, R-Derp? It's fatally flawed legislation passed by unscrupulous people who lied to the American people about what it would do and what it would cost.
So what's the problem with it. Be specific.

You want specifics? I just got a letter from Florida Blue telling me my healthcare insurance premiums will be going up 350% starting in January! Is THAT specific enough for you? Your progressive leadership gave us this crap and now we're getting hit with the real costs for it! 350% increase? Are you kidding me? Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the scummiest people in the country and deserve to run out of Washington on a rail for what they've done!

Seems Marco Rubio is your issue.

Congress Weakens Obamacare by Limiting ‘Bailout’ Funds for Insurers

Another stupid argument.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
No, how? Explain it.

If it's cost you're worried about, cap the price insurance companies can charge for insurance.

Sure...and why don't we cap what oil companies can charge for a gallon gas...makes perfect sense to me.

To my knowledge, cats and dogs don't contract polio or smallpox. You should learn something about disease vectors. And prepare to pony up for when the private contractors charge you for clearing the bodies off your street.

Sorry. I don't believe in your disaster scenarios.

I can only imagine.

I can only imagine.

According to Arod, if we don't all agree to turn our rights over to the insurance industry there will be piles of bodies lining the streets. Fear sells, I suppose.

Last edited:

I can only imagine.

According to Arod, if we don't all agree to turn our rights over to the insurance industry there will be piles of bodies lining the streets. Fear sells, I suppose.

Well, that's just stupid.

But then again, we had piles of bodies in the streets before....whoops.

Oh, I forgot...Harvard manufactured a "study" (that others from Harvard really questioned) that used a narrow uncontrolled experiment to decide that 47,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance.

Now if we look at the numbers......we have 320,000,000 people in the country. Assume an average life span of 80 years. That means that 4,000,000 people a year die. Now, of you take 47,000 and divide it by 4,000,000, you see that you are talking about 1% of the population. Now, you would think you could look at the population of the dead and find that 1%.

So far nothing.

Last edited:

Then you're as ignorant of history as you are of disease vectors. But you're immunized, so you don't care. When "only those who can afford to pay for their own health care out of pocket get seen by doctors" - which seems to be Reefer Johnson's platform - there'll be more Stuff for you.

Then you're as ignorant of history as you are of disease vectors. But you're immunized, so you don't care. When "only those who can afford to pay for their own health care out of pocket get seen by doctors" - which seems to be Reefer Johnson's platform - there'll be more Stuff for you.

Johnson's platform is that we don't need to sell our souls to corporate government to take care of ourselves. I know that's inconceivable to you. I wonder why. Do you think if you suck up to them enough they'll give you treats or something?

Johnson's platform is that we don't need to sell our souls to corporate government to take care of ourselves.

So if your appendix suddenly goes septic you can hack it out yourself with a Dremel, a fifth of JD and a couple of aspirin? I had no idea you were so talented.

Johnson's platform is that we don't need to sell our souls to corporate government to take care of ourselves.

So if your appendix suddenly goes septic you can hack it out yourself with a Dremel, a fifth of JD and a couple of aspirin? I had no idea you were so talented.

Well, it's either that, or taking it up the ass from insurance companies,right? You always run away from that. Does it embarrass you to be a shill for greedy corporations?

Forum List

Back