Donald Trump Trial Coverage Tomorrow

You keep regurgitating bogus deflections. Follow the trial and all will be revealed.

You act as if your claims need to be addressed before the trial starts.

wrong

Follow the trial and all will be revealed.

bella keep thread
So you have nothing. Why then did you reply to my question in the first place?

This trial is a farce- it is just more election interference by dems.

And what did the NY state Supreme Court rule?
You do understand that in New York, the Supreme Court is the lowest court, right? It's what other States call Superior Court.

Above them is the Appellate Division, and the highest court in the State is called the Court of Appeals.

So you have nothing. Why then did you reply to my question in the first place?

This trial is a farce- it is just more election interference by dems.

You do understand that in New York, the Supreme Court is the lowest court, right? It's what other States call Superior Court.

Above them is the Appellate Division, and the highest court in the State is called the Court of Appeals.
Follow the trial. All will be revealed. You keep going on about how much expertise you image yourself having. Yet you regurgitate proven bullshit. You can't even argue using your own words.

This whole nonsense about predicate crimes. As if Bragg will never show his hand in court. Bragg is following teh rules.

Trump's people are arguing against all rules.

follow the trail

all will be revealed

Follow the trial. All will be revealed. You keep going on about how much expertise you image yourself having. Yet you regurgitate proven bullshit. You can't even argue using your own words.

This whole nonsense about predicate crimes. As if Bragg will never show his hand in court. Bragg is following teh rules.

Trump's people are arguing against all rules.

follow the trail

all will be revealed
Idiot, you were the one that posted the NYT piece, in an attempt to answer my question wrt the predicate crime. (your post #143)

Every post I write is my own words, I quote references and law as applicable. The statute requires a predicate crime, which is why I posted the language for you to see.

I do not care that it is beyond your comprehension. Since that is the case, I recommend you stop attempting to make arguments you do not understand.

Idiot, you were the one that posted the NYT piece, in an attempt to answer my question wrt the predicate crime. (your post #143)

Every post I write is my own words, I quote references and law as applicable. The statute requires a predicate crime, which is why I posted the language for you to see.

I do not care that it is beyond your comprehension. Since that is the case, I recommend you stop attempting to make arguments you do not understand.
Bore me

1713644977032.png

Forum List

Back