Donald tRump: Liar in Chief

Why did Republican Voters Pick The Worst Person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another liberal head explodes :blowup:Trump has them unhinged :laugh:

You picked the biggest liar and biggest criminal of all the Republicans with the possible exception of Ben Carson. What's your theory on why the GOP voters rejected a decent man like Kasich and went for two liars and scoundrels like Trump and Cruz?

It seemed like when Trump demeaned Cruz's wife you Republicans went for Trump even more fiercely.

Trump-tweet-Heidi-Cruz.jpg

This is the guy you support. Can you explain why you are proud of him? Are you also rotten to women?

Kasich is an illegal collaborating GOP establishment traitor. Hillary wow how many people did she kill in her war on Libya? She's told so many whopper lies over 75% of the country thinks she's a liar. I get the left's attempts to project, to deflect from Hillary's many lies by calling Trump a liar. I mean you have no other defense, Hillary's lies 30 years of them are on full display.

Same applies to her health, for a couple of days the left loons tried the attacking Trump's health angle, it never went anywhere but that's how moonbat leftists operate

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

Even by Republican standards tRump is a lying sack of pus.

politifact-romney-hotpants.jpg

Even by Mitt Romney standards Trump is a lying sack of pus.

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: very honest but they still go for lyin Donald.

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: far more qualified than Trump but they go for Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump promotes vice such as strip clubs and gambling but they still support Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump is a womanizer yet they attack Hillary for being the victim of a womanizer. How sick and hypocritical is that?

The facts speak for themselves, Trump is a liar of low low low moral character. When it came time for the parties to pick their candidates Democrats picked the most honest and most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton.

When it came time for the Republicans to pick their candidate the rejected the most honest and most qualified candidate John Kasich and went for the least qualified and most dishonest candidate... Donald Trump. As bad as Trump is, his supporters are worse.
How much is the Clinton campaign paying you? Are there still openings?

Another liberal head explodes :blowup:Trump has them unhinged :laugh:

You picked the biggest liar and biggest criminal of all the Republicans with the possible exception of Ben Carson. What's your theory on why the GOP voters rejected a decent man like Kasich and went for two liars and scoundrels like Trump and Cruz?

It seemed like when Trump demeaned Cruz's wife you Republicans went for Trump even more fiercely.

Trump-tweet-Heidi-Cruz.jpg

This is the guy you support. Can you explain why you are proud of him? Are you also rotten to women?

Kasich is an illegal collaborating GOP establishment traitor. Hillary wow how many people did she kill in her war on Libya? She's told so many whopper lies over 75% of the country thinks she's a liar. I get the left's attempts to project, to deflect from Hillary's many lies by calling Trump a liar. I mean you have no other defense, Hillary's lies 30 years of them are on full display.

Same applies to her health, for a couple of days the left loons tried the attacking Trump's health angle, it never went anywhere but that's how moonbat leftists operate

The left has nothing left in the bag but lies and deflection, all their Trump attacks bounced off. Hillary is freaking out wondering why she's not 50 points ahead its hilarious watching their meltdown. :laugh:

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: very honest but they still go for lyin Donald.

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: far more qualified than Trump but they go for Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump promotes vice such as strip clubs and gambling but they still support Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump is a womanizer yet they attack Hillary for being the victim of a womanizer. How sick and hypocritical is that?

The facts speak for themselves, Trump is a liar of low low low moral character. When it came time for the parties to pick their candidates Democrats picked the most honest and most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton.

When it came time for the Republicans to pick their candidate the rejected the most honest and most qualified candidate John Kasich and went for the least qualified and most dishonest candidate... Donald Trump. As bad as Trump is, his supporters are worse.
honest question - it's well established that trump lies often about all sorts of subjects, even well after the lies have been exposed.

does that cause you no concern?

Why is the republican's worst person virtually tied with the democrat's best person?

That's simple. The GOP base is depraved. You guys elected Bush twice and you have a love affair with the Palins who raised a psyhco son Track and a tramp of a daughter who got knocked up twice while getting paid to lecture about abstinence.

It's pretty simple. Same as Hitler coming to power. He had the help of millions of very evil people.

cruz-responds-trump-wife.jpg

Even Ted Cruz has more decency than Trump.

Now I will ask a question you won't answer.

Why do you support a man who lies 76% of the time, hires, illegal worker, stiffs contractors, demeans, women, demeans the disabled, promotes gambling and stripping and admires Vladimir Putin?

In case you missed it I will put it in a larger font.

Why do you support a man who lies 76% of the time, hires, illegal worker, stiffs contractors, demeans, women, demeans the disabled, promotes gambling and stripping and admires Vladimir Putin?

AND in case you missed that..,

Hillary wow how many people did she kill in her war on Libya?
you understand Trump suported intervention in Libya, right?

We are talking about Hillary's incompetence and failure as a leader, Trump doesn't support that he said so during the debate try to keep up.
what trump says and reality often are in disagreement. this is one such example. he supported intervention in Libya and the ousting of Gadhafi.

Clinton says Trump supported intervention in Libya

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

honest question - it's well established that trump lies often about all sorts of subjects, even well after the lies have been exposed.

Thieves admire thieves and liars admire liars and the CON trolls here are pathetic.

So what's your position on Hillary's boatload of lies?

that anyone who doesn't hold Trump as accountable as they do Clinton are hypocritical, partisan asswipes.

whats yours?

now on the other hand, not holding Hillary as accountable as they do Trump are not hypocritical, partisan asswipes, right Opie?

Sorry to bust your lie but Hillary has been under the microscope all her career and she comes out clean.

SCOREBOARD!
politifact-meter.png

FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
:oops-28: I forget, CONS are not fond of facts!

thanks now some righty will start a thread titled ..."
Why did Democrat Voters Pick The Worst Person?

They didn't but you Republicans sure did. You guys picked TRUMP :oops-28: when you actually had a decent man in Kasich but instead you guys picked a clown who lusts after his own daughter.

adpVEoN_700b_v2.jpg

Is Trump a reflection of you? Sure looks like it.[/QUOT]
you got all of that because of what i said?....im a republican and im like trump?....geezus not yet another one...

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Nice spam list.

To answer your question, Trump hijacked the GOP because it was the easier of the two major parties to hijack.

He used his TV audience to hijack it.

You should have put that into your polling questions. It is the correct answer.

AND in case you missed that..,

You CONS had many other choices all except for Ben Carson more sane and more honest than Trump yet you picked Trump... WHY?!

Just give a straight answer CONS.

I put enough tags on the so it's on the Google crawl. People other than you CON trolls are reading it and what they are reading is that Trump supporters are liars and clueless. Without attacking Hillary ANSWER the question.

WHY when you CONS had some decent Republicans to choose from you went with Trump?

WHY when you CONS had some decent Republicans to choose from you went with Trump?

thanks now some righty will start a thread titled ..."
Why did Democrat Voters Pick The Worst Person?

Well if these fuckwits wouldn't keep acting like their candidate s any better than Dump, it wouldn't be necessary...

Clearly, the GOP base is rotten to the core. There are a few holdouts like Graham and Kasich but the vast majority of are doing their best too deal with their deplorable base. Trump knew exactly how to appeal to the worst of the worst and the lowest of the low. Trump is a dirty smudge of a human and tRumproid on the asshole of life that is something to which today's Republicans can easily relate. The sad fact is, tRump's supporters are worse than he is.

Trumpbots are idiots.

The GOP is a weak ass arm of our Government, and deserve to be divided into little pieces by a bunch of idiots.

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Who tells us he lies? And what are the nature of his lies?

A writer with the right-leaning Human Events claimed that after looking at Politifact's work on a case-by-case basis a pattern emerged whereby Politifact critiqued straw man claims; that is, "dismissed the speaker’s claim, made up a different claim and checked that instead". The conservative magazine noted Politifact's use of language such as "[although the speaker] used [a specific] phrase […] in his claim, [it] could fairly be interpreted to mean [something more general that is false]". Human Events cited Bryan White's PolitiFactBias blog to state that "from the end of that partnership [with the Congressional Quarterly] to the end of 2011, the national PolitiFact operation has issued 119 Pants on Fire ratings for Republican or conservative claims, and only 13 for liberal or Democratic claims".[32
PolitiFact.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course I know Trump stretches the perception of reality and wishes us to accept it. The doesn't mean I accept it. However, I sure as hell don't accept Clinton's views, only a fool would.

What bothers me more, is the obvious corruption in the Clinton house that rational Americans are aware of, which the establishment clearly ignores, because it supports her agenda. Or more clearly, she supports the agenda of the Deep State.

If the gatekeepers of truth are the final arbitrators of your reality, and you are not the final guardian of your own truth, you are a very sad creature. Both Hillary and Trump are sociopaths. Hillary is more than likely probably a psychopath, for she cares not one whit if people die in her pursuit of power, money and glory. Trump? I'm not so sure. I don't know if he could live with blood on his hands. He seems a bit more decent. I've heard a lot more personal testimonials about him that speak to that. Even Snoop Dog doesn't dislike him, and that can't be all bad. . . .

“Donald say he wants to run for president and move on into the White House,” said Snoop. “Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time you pushed a black family out of their home.”

The crowd ate it up. I mention the set to him, and he grins from ear to ear. “They were like, ‘Snoop could be a fuckin’ comedian!’” he says.

<snip>

But how do you feel about Trump? I ask him.

“I mean, I don’t dislike him,” says Snoop. “I like some of the shit he’s done and he do, but I don’t agree with a lot of the shit that he says, so I have mixed emotions when it comes to him. He says a lot of shit where you go, ‘OK, that makes sense,’ and then he says a lot of shit where go, ‘Damn, that makes no sense,’ so I don’t really get him. I’m not a fan and not a hater.”

eI9yos.gif

Snoop Dogg Talks Donald Trump, ‘Game of Thrones,’ and ‘Coach Snoop’

Forum List

Back