Donald tRump: Liar in Chief

Why did Republican Voters Pick The Worst Person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what's your position on Hillary's boatload of lies?

that anyone who doesn't hold Trump as accountable as they do Clinton are hypocritical, partisan asswipes.

whats yours?

now on the other hand, not holding Hillary as accountable as they do Trump are not hypocritical, partisan asswipes, right Opie?

on the other hand, the thread is about Trump.

ain't it Gomer?

Yes, so is my post. You criticize Trump when your candidate is as bad or worse. It's obviously not a standard to you, rendering your criticism of him irrelevant. Your argument is disingenuous crap, you don't mean it. That is clearly about Trump, girl friend

that anyone who doesn't hold Trump as accountable as they do Clinton are hypocritical, partisan asswipes.

whats yours?

now on the other hand, not holding Hillary as accountable as they do Trump are not hypocritical, partisan asswipes, right Opie?

Sorry to bust your lie but Hillary has been under the microscope all her career and she comes out clean.

SCOREBOARD!
politifact-meter.png

FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
:oops-28: I forget, CONS are not fond of facts!

Hillary "comes out clean?" :lmao:

:woohoo::woohoo::thewave::thewave::rofl::rofl:

What color is the sky in your world?

The boat load of lies is SS Trump and it is about to be torpedoed. You saw the facts. Why do you feel the need to lie and deny?

Also, why do you think Republican voters, rejected decent people like Pataki, Graham, and Kasich and went for two depraved individuals like Crus and Trump, ultimately pick the absolute worst of the worst?

I'd love to hear your thought on that?

Uh, you are deranged.

Trump is doing wonderfully. Which is a shame since the democrats usually have someone good in the field.

whats yours?

ain't it Gomer?

Yes, so is my post. You criticize Trump when your candidate is as bad or worse. It's obviously not a standard to you, rendering your criticism of him irrelevant. Your argument is disingenuous crap, you don't mean it. That is clearly about Trump, girl friend

The fact show that of anyone who ever ran for president Trump is by far and away the biggest scumbag. He makes Nixon look like an angel and anyone who would say otherwise is either a liar or a special kind of STUPID! Probably a virulent kind of evil.

Watch this video of the debate lies. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?_r=3

whats yours?

Sorry to bust your lie but Hillary has been under the microscope all her career and she comes out clean.

SCOREBOARD!
politifact-meter.png

beghazi-investigations.jpg

Fact free meme by Vigilante followed by a fact filled graphic by Mr Fritz
27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

CONS, the new Nazis.
Mr Prickz is obviously a subversive hired shill

1. PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ
    www.politifactbias.com/p/about-politifact-bias.html
    PolitiFact Bias exists to expose the defective fact checking apparatus at PolitiFact, ... of outrage that PolitiFact often peddles outrageous slant as objective news. ... We think the liberal bias is far more pervasive than that, touching selection bias ...
MsMdK7n.jpg
YxMyhXZ.jpg
cg57e9dc6fabe82.jpg
XKpg9DJ.jpg
l8k3OgL.jpg
HYHfEW9.jpg
FGPubmk.png

Fact free meme by Vigilante followed by a fact filled graphic by Mr Fritz

CONS, the new Nazis.
Mr Prickz is obviously a subversive hired shill

1. PolitiFact Bias: About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ
    www.politifactbias.com/p/about-politifact-bias.html
    PolitiFact Bias exists to expose the defective fact checking apparatus at PolitiFact, ... of outrage that PolitiFact often peddles outrageous slant as objective news. ... We think the liberal bias is far more pervasive than that, touching selection bias ...
MsMdK7n.jpg
YxMyhXZ.jpg
cg57e9dc6fabe82.jpg
XKpg9DJ.jpg
l8k3OgL.jpg
HYHfEW9.jpg
FGPubmk.png

The nurse called and you prune juice and enema are ready.

whats yours?

ain't it Gomer?

The fact show that of anyone who ever ran for president Trump is by far and away the biggest scumbag. He makes Nixon look like an angel and anyone who would say otherwise is either a liar or a special kind of STUPID! Probably a virulent kind of evil.

Watch this video of the debate lies. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?_r=3

Yet there is Hillary, right there with him in scuminess. Nice job on that. I opposed Trump and now I'm voting against both of them

whats yours?

SCOREBOARD!
politifact-meter.png

beghazi-investigations.jpg

So your standard is that a legitimate investigation is one in which the committer of crimes is not harmed by the outcome of the investigation.

That's just stupid

The boat load of lies is SS Trump and it is about to be torpedoed. You saw the facts. Why do you feel the need to lie and deny?

Also, why do you think Republican voters, rejected decent people like Pataki, Graham, and Kasich and went for two depraved individuals like Crus and Trump, ultimately pick the absolute worst of the worst?

I'd love to hear your thought on that?
Answer my question and I'll be happy to answer yours.

yeah funny that the OP is so biased they dont know hellery has a list far much longer and worse.lol
Hillarys lies go back decades but the libs just conveniently forget about it
so do trump's
Trump wasnt or never ran for office until now. Hillary has been in office longer then Trumps kids were born
why do you think that matters?

do you not care that trump illegally refused to rent to people of color?

do you not care that he illegally violated the Cuban embargo?

do you not care that he stiffed his employees, or that he illegally used his charity to benefit himself?

do you not care at all about his lack of character?

yeah funny that the OP is so biased they dont know hellery has a list far much longer and worse.lol
Hillarys lies go back decades but the libs just conveniently forget about it
so do trump's
Trump wasnt or never ran for office until now. Hillary has been in office longer then Trumps kids were born

you OWNED him.lol

Forum List

Back