Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Trump was NEVER a coward.
He fought bravely.

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.
This is how Trump Humpers see Trump
1650966263452.png

and this is who he really is.

1650966349207.png

Trump was NEVER a coward.
He fought bravely.

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

We would have won the Vietnam War if Trump did not come down with Bone Spurs

He got shot down flying his 23'rd combat mission...after requesting that he get a combat assignment.
And he was shot down over Hanoi.
At the time - probably the most heavily-defended city against airborne attack in the world.
During Operation Rolling Thunder - or as many pilots apparently named it 'Rolling Blunder'.
What the fuck is non-heroic about that?

I assume the bravest thing you have ever done is run an amber, traffic light at 2 a.m..

I did not agree with his politics much of the time.
But I bet that this guy was braver than 99% of the people who post here.
And way more than you---guaranteed.

I agree that McCain was a war hero.

But, that does not excuse he much later behavior. Serving does not give you a life time pass for everything.

Well every Republicans voted for McCain in 2008, now he is a piece of shit.

I wonder how many republicans are on the ACA.

McCain won the primaries and we conservatives reluctantly fell in line and supported the nominee.

Afterwards, when Trump won the nomination and McCain insulted us, who had in the past supported him, we were rightfully pissed off at him.

Does this really confuse you, or are you just trolling like a fucking asshole?

McCain won the primaries and we conservatives reluctantly fell in line and supported the nominee.

Afterwards, when Trump won the nomination and McCain insulted us, who had in the past supported him, we were rightfully pissed off at him.

Does this really confuse you, or are you just trolling like a fucking asshole?
McCain was right about Trump supporters
Hillary called them Deplorables

Both were proven right on Jan 6

We would have won the Vietnam War if Trump did not come down with Bone Spurs
The Viet Cong saw McCain and laughed. In the end McCain showed he was a weasel like his life represented. He hated a man so much he ph uked over the ones paying for a very flawed piece of legislation. McCain was the real privileged. Equity based on being a White Male who was inferior.

The Viet Cong saw McCain and laughed. In the end McCain showed he was a weasel like his life represented. He hated a man so much he ph uked over the ones paying for a very flawed piece of legislation. McCain was the real privileged. Equity based on being a White Male who was inferior.

The Viet Cong feared Trump
They may have had something to do with giving him bone spurs

You didn't serve at all, did you? You really are Trump material.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, forgive me, but......but I need a trail guide here.
How did McCain insult Trump supporters? What did he say?
........and was he right about it?

McCain said that Trump had “fired up the crazies”

Trump responded that he didn’t consider McCain to be a hero and that he preferred those who were not captured

He got shot down flying his 23'rd combat mission...after requesting that he get a combat assignment.
And he was shot down over Hanoi.
At the time - probably the most heavily-defended city against airborne attack in the world.
During Operation Rolling Thunder - or as many pilots apparently named it 'Rolling Blunder'.
What the fuck is non-heroic about that?

I assume the bravest thing you have ever done is run an amber, traffic light at 2 a.m..

I did not agree with his politics much of the time.
But I bet that this guy was braver than 99% of the people who post here.
And way more than you---guaranteed.
So was Bush and yet you bad mouth him all the time or if I am wrong your buddies on the left do, He flew THE most Dangerous aircraft in the US arsenal more then required even if he did not see combat.

Forum List

Back