Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

CALL:

RESPONSE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hang-on-Sloopy..... a proto-typical Trump Supporter?
A voice that other Trump Supporters can rally behind?
Speaks for them?
Are all Trump Supporters cut out of the same cloth as the good poster 'Hang-on-Sloopy'?
Is that what you want?
Who you want to be identified with?

If so, why?
Ronald Reagan told me when he was prez to go for the dreams. Start your own business part time and throw away the potato chips and give it 15 hrs a week and see where it goes...BUT always do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life

I listened. So I'm a Reagan Conservative with a Trump flavor.

Did I make a bad choice?

On other words you are just a hater with no substance.
Not at all. My financial work for the working poor would discount all you say

I've probably sat at the kitchen tables of about 1000 African American families listening to their concerns on life and finance over the decades. Had my fill of Sweet Potata Pie and the Strawberry Rhubarb

know what black folks have told me????.................They'd rather deal with a white man with finance because the black man would fuck them in the ass way worse than da craka

I shit ya not bro. Believe what you want

He is.

Projection.

They were, son.

That's a good puppy. :)
Neither Mccain nor Powell were war criminals. They commited no war crimes. That is fact and you have proven it by your inability to provide evicence for your claim.

It follows that there was no projection from me. I stated facts.

That is fact boy you are a liar.

Run along bitch.

Last edited:
Neither Mccain nor Powell were war criminals.
Both were, yes.
They commited no war crimes.
Numerous war crimes.
That is fact and you have proven it by your inability to provide evicence for your claim.
Denial, thy name is Soupnazi
It follows that there was no projection from me.
It does not.
I stated facts.
You did not.
Projection.
Run along bitch.
After you slut. :)

Both were, yes.

Numerous war crimes.

Denial, thy name is Soupnazi

It does not.

You did not.

Projection.

After you slut. :)
Neither of them was.

You cannot even name a war crime from either one and your uninformed opinion is crap.

That is fact you are living in denial of.

I did indeed own you BOY

Neither Mccain nor Powell were war criminals. They commited no war crimes. That is fact and you have proven it by your inability to provide evicence for your claim.

It follows that there was no projection from me. I stated facts.

Run along bitch.
Quit responding to the troll. Thats what he wants, he has not linked to one source with facts just ignore him.

Not at all. My financial work for the working poor would discount all you say

I've probably sat at the kitchen tables of about 1000 African American families listening to their concerns on life and finance over the decades. Had my fill of Sweet Potata Pie and the Strawberry Rhubarb

know what black folks have told me????.................They'd rather deal with a white man with finance because the black man would fuck them in the ass way worse than da craka

I shit ya not bro. Believe what you want
It's funny listening to racist pull out their bullshit stories about dealing with black folks.

In a statement ostensibly about the late senator's daughter and her decision to leave "The View," Trump spent most of his time attacking McCain himself. Among the litany of abuse:

* Trump "made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan."

* Of McCain, Trump said: "In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO."

* Trump won Arizona in 2016 "despite [McCain] fighting against me."

* Trump noted that McCain "was close to last in his class at Annapolis."

Remember that Trump is talking about a man who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison camp where he was repeatedly tortured. The harm he suffered while in captivity stayed with him the rest of his life. (He could never lift his arm above his head again.) After his release, McCain served in the House and then was elected to the US Senate in 1986, where he served for more than three decades. He ran for president twice, winning the Republican nomination in 2008.

In short, whatever you think of McCain's politics, this was a man who spent nearly his entire life serving his country in some way, shape or form. You can like or dislike him personally -- and politically -- but there is no way to dispute that.

Which brings me back to Trump. Who, despite insisting that no one loves the military (and its commanders) more than him, has now publicly denigrated two highly-decorated military men in the last five days.

The hypocrisy there is obvious. But of course, Trump won't acknowledge it. That is simply Trump being Trump.

Now watch how many right wingers come out and defend this garbage.

Trump attacks a man when he was too much of a coward to even serve.

He claims he loves the military, but attacks military members at every twist and turn.

He has attacked 2 men who deserve nothing but honor and respect from this country.

To quote Nicholas in A Few Good Men.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
RINO faggots needs to be called out and mocked. All they ever have been are Dem enablers, and because of that our nation is in shambles thanks to decades of terrible trade policy and foreign policy.

No, we aren’t going to pretend John Mc-shit-Stain was some great American hero just because he croaked.

RINO faggots needs to be called out and mocked. All they ever have been are Dem enablers, and because of that our nation is in shambles thanks to decades of terrible trade policy and foreign policy.

No, we aren’t going to pretend John Mc-shit-Stain was some great American hero just because he croaked.
McCain's whole life was a joke of privilege. Throwing the 2008 Presidential race is unforgivable. What the hell did he run for? Why? Because he is a globalist stooge. And what makes things worse, he let an inexperienced radical take over the nation with massive control from the Congress. He chose a V.P. candidate where he had contempt for and did not even bring her up about national issues. That led the way to the Tea Party movement. Which was infected by outside interests and liars to keep the swamp going on.

"...because of that our nation is in shambles..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My avatar finds the above sentiment sad.
Not sad for America.....America was, is, and will be....just fine. Thank you very much.
But sad that we have posters whose success in life has not lived up to their or their family's hopes.
They have not achieved what so many hard-working Americans who also have hopes and dreams were able to accomplish.

My own personal America is far better than I thought it could be when I was a young man. But fortunate choices, hard hard work, sacrifices, and a decent education helped me make my American dreams come true.

So sorry to hear the posters like above failed in their version of America.

Forum List

Back