Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

You really want to know why your nation is in a shambles? A good starting point is to go look in the mirror.
Ohhh, of course. It’s all the fault of guys like me. College graduate, white straight male, Christian, never been to jail, served in the military, pays taxes, never received any kind of state welfare, worked in mission essential positions my entire career. I’m the reason the country is falling apart.

Ohhh, of course. It’s all the fault of guys like me. College graduate, white straight male, Christian, never been to jail, served in the military, pays taxes, never received any kind of state welfare, worked in mission essential positions my entire career. I’m the reason the country is falling apart.
No, you are the guy who blames anybody different from you and your beliefs. You're the one who has an issue with somebody who is a college graduate, gay white male, served in the military, atheist, never been to jail, pays taxes, never received any state welfare and worked hard their whole life.

o, you are the guy who blames anybody different from you and your beliefs.
Wrong. I don’t blame anyone different from me. I blame the morons who have run Washington for the last 40 years and sold this country out to China. You know, the people you cheer for and vote for.

I am stating facts and you are lying.

They Mccain and Powell were not war criminals proven bgy your complete lack of evidence.
Look Mr. Nazi - I'm not hear to kink shame anyone.

I understand that some people may admire men who starve innocent men and women and children, incinerate them, blow them to pieces.

They may even find these horrendous acts sexy.

But let's not deny reality, Mr. Nazi.

Look Mr. Nazi - I'm not hear to kink shame anyone.

I understand that some people may admire men who starve innocent men and women and children, incinerate them, blow them to pieces.

They may even find these horrendous acts sexy.

But let's not deny reality, Mr. Nazi.
Reality is you have no evidence of any such war crimes by Mccain or Powell making you a liar.

In a statement ostensibly about the late senator's daughter and her decision to leave "The View," Trump spent most of his time attacking McCain himself. Among the litany of abuse:

* Trump "made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan."

* Of McCain, Trump said: "In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO."

* Trump won Arizona in 2016 "despite [McCain] fighting against me."

* Trump noted that McCain "was close to last in his class at Annapolis."

Remember that Trump is talking about a man who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison camp where he was repeatedly tortured. The harm he suffered while in captivity stayed with him the rest of his life. (He could never lift his arm above his head again.) After his release, McCain served in the House and then was elected to the US Senate in 1986, where he served for more than three decades. He ran for president twice, winning the Republican nomination in 2008.

In short, whatever you think of McCain's politics, this was a man who spent nearly his entire life serving his country in some way, shape or form. You can like or dislike him personally -- and politically -- but there is no way to dispute that.

Which brings me back to Trump. Who, despite insisting that no one loves the military (and its commanders) more than him, has now publicly denigrated two highly-decorated military men in the last five days.

The hypocrisy there is obvious. But of course, Trump won't acknowledge it. That is simply Trump being Trump.

Now watch how many right wingers come out and defend this garbage.

Trump attacks a man when he was too much of a coward to even serve.

He claims he loves the military, but attacks military members at every twist and turn.

He has attacked 2 men who deserve nothing but honor and respect from this country.

To quote Nicholas in A Few Good Men.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
tramp is a loser.

I would bet all conservative aka republicans voted for McCain in 2008.

Reality is you have no evidence of any such war crimes by Mccain or Powell making you a liar.
You're in deep denial, Mr. Nazi.

But to bring this back to Trump, he infuriates those who love war criminals (Democrat and Republican alike) because he tells a simple truth, and these lovers of war crimes & those who commit them can't face their own monstrous hypocrisy & ignorance & complicity.

So we get raging denial like yours.

You're in deep denial, Mr. Nazi.

But to bring this back to Trump, he infuriates those who love war criminals (Democrat and Republican alike) because he tells a simple truth, and these lovers of war crimes & those who commit them can't face their own monstrous hypocrisy & ignorance & complicity.

So we get raging denial like yours.
Ok RETARD time to pony up link to a single verifiable war crime by McCain and one by Powell. Or go the fuck away you piece of human refuse.

Ok RETARD
You're a retard?

You certainly post like one.
time to pony up link to a single verifiable war crime by McCain and one by Powell.
I've posted several.

Are you in such denial that you can't see them?

Or do you have reading/comprehension issues?

You clearly have trouble writing a basic sentence.
Or go the fuck away
^ Raging denial.
you piece of human refuse.
^ Projection.

In a statement ostensibly about the late senator's daughter and her decision to leave "The View," Trump spent most of his time attacking McCain himself. Among the litany of abuse:

* Trump "made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan."

* Of McCain, Trump said: "In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO."

* Trump won Arizona in 2016 "despite [McCain] fighting against me."

* Trump noted that McCain "was close to last in his class at Annapolis."

Remember that Trump is talking about a man who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison camp where he was repeatedly tortured. The harm he suffered while in captivity stayed with him the rest of his life. (He could never lift his arm above his head again.) After his release, McCain served in the House and then was elected to the US Senate in 1986, where he served for more than three decades. He ran for president twice, winning the Republican nomination in 2008.

In short, whatever you think of McCain's politics, this was a man who spent nearly his entire life serving his country in some way, shape or form. You can like or dislike him personally -- and politically -- but there is no way to dispute that.

Which brings me back to Trump. Who, despite insisting that no one loves the military (and its commanders) more than him, has now publicly denigrated two highly-decorated military men in the last five days.

The hypocrisy there is obvious. But of course, Trump won't acknowledge it. That is simply Trump being Trump.

Now watch how many right wingers come out and defend this garbage.

Trump attacks a man when he was too much of a coward to even serve.

He claims he loves the military, but attacks military members at every twist and turn.

He has attacked 2 men who deserve nothing but honor and respect from this country.

To quote Nicholas in A Few Good Men.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.

McCain was called a racist when he ran against Obama in 2008. The Democrats and taxes hustlers looked and listened for every dog whistle…..including when McCain referred to Obama as “that guy”. This was also the the same time Trump was writing checks to Democrats and bashing Bush.

You're a retard?

You certainly post like one.

I've posted several.

Are you in such denial that you can't see them?

Or do you have reading/comprehension issues?

You clearly have trouble writing a basic sentence.

^ Raging denial.

^ Projection.
You have linked ONLY to opinion pieces that are devoid of facts and substance either link to a provable fact or go away retard.

McCain was called a racist when he ran against Obama in 2008. The Democrats and taxes hustlers looked and listened for every dog whistle…..including when McCain referred to Obama as “that guy”. This was also the the same time Trump was writing checks to Democrats and bashing Bush.
How many folks attacked Sen. McCain's service to his country?

Forum List

Back