Donald Trump Isn't Perfect

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

He didn't know people died from the flu. He's smart? Not.
He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

Where did you get that??????????

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

Big deal. I never met my paternal grandparents. They died when I was a child. I have no idea how they died, either.

Trump was born into a wealthy family, which means they always had good medical care. He lived in New York City, which has lots of good hospitals. The Flu epidemic happened 27 years before he was born.. I hated History and didn't take it in school. I didn't know much of anything about WWI until I was 45 years old.

Are you serious?

People die from the flu every year. That means he's gone 70+ years of people dying. Your blob didn't know about the flu being deadly. Are you saying he is THAT self absorbed and ignorant?

I mean, I know he's your guy and everything but you've taken excuse making to the next level if you were being serious.

He loves himself...he just wants to look good and be praised. He would be the first one to leave the US if the shit hits the fan. I hated Bish but he loves his country. Trump is narcissistic can't love anything or anyone more than himself.

The word "smart" means "intelligent." Lack of information does not make anybody stupid. You need remedial English.

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

Big deal. I never met my paternal grandparents. They died when I was a child. I have no idea how they died, either.

Trump was born into a wealthy family, which means they always had good medical care. He lived in New York City, which has lots of good hospitals. The Flu epidemic happened 27 years before he was born.. I hated History and didn't take it in school. I didn't know much of anything about WWI until I was 45 years old.

Are you serious?

People die from the flu every year. That means he's gone 70+ years of people dying. Your blob didn't know about the flu being deadly. Are you saying he is THAT self absorbed and ignorant?

I mean, I know he's your guy and everything but you've taken excuse making to the next level if you were being serious.

I have 2 solutions for your problem:

1.Sue Trump for not knowing about the flu
2.Sue me for not giving a hoot.

Make sure Judge Judy is on the bench. She doesn't like Trump, either.

Last edited:
No he's not perfect but he's way more perfect than any of the assholes who've had that job since Reagan anyway and he's at least a tie with Reagan if not better.

And yet he is a scared little Man-Child!
Anonymous sources in WH say he will QUIT the Presidential Race if things look too grim, and he can't win!
Wow, just like the "snowflakes" you Republicans are always complaining about... LMAO!!!!

(If NEWSMAX says it, then it MUST be true, right? Am I right? )

He's not Hillary and that has always made him marginally tolerable. I didn't vote for him last time and will not this time. I am perfectly content "wasting" my vote on third parties.

The word "smart" means "intelligent." Lack of information does not make anybody stupid. You need remedial English.

You're pretty ignorant about the level of intelligence of your lord and master Trump; that is clear.

View attachment 357131

Are you serious?

One cannot be sued for such things. Perhaps your "stable genius" isn't all that stable.

He also thought Finland was part of Russia.

That is exactly right. And that's all that SHOULD matter. I would add that the fact that America's most dangerous enemies China and Iran hate him and want him gone. That tells you he's the guy we want. China and Iran want Biden.
Democommiecrats want Biden because their Chinese masters want Biden.

"He works hard"?? This is laughable! Trump watches TV. Trump won't even read more than a few pages of a report. Oh, and he's NOT smart. He's the dumbest President ever, even more dim-witted than Reagan (after he had Alzheimer's). Trump is the laziest, most disengaged President in history. If you don't see that by now, you never will -- so it's pointless for me to try to convince you. But the real test will be in November. See you then, motherfuckers!

Trump's a mile short of what he promised us in 2015-2016. He leaves a ton to be desired. But at least he's IN THE BALLPARK playing the game we wanted him to.

Every other candidate the Dems have thrown up are not only not in the ballpark, they are in another state, in another city, not even playing the same game.

That's why Trump will win again.

View attachment 357131

Are you serious?

President Trump IS a wonderful president, isn't he? Thank you for noticing this, nicely done!

"He works hard"?? This is laughable! Trump watches TV. Trump won't even read more than a few pages of a report. Oh, and he's NOT smart. He's the dumbest President ever, even more dim-witted than Reagan (after he had Alzheimer's). Trump is the laziest, most disengaged President in history. If you don't see that by now, you never will -- so it's pointless for me to try to convince you. But the real test will be in November. See you then, motherfuckers!
He's a great guy, isn't he? Just fantastic!

View attachment 357131

Are you serious?

One cannot be sued for such things. Perhaps your "stable genius" isn't all that stable.

He also thought Finland was part of Russia.

What an amazing man he is!

And yet he is a scared little Man-Child!
Anonymous sources in WH say he will QUIT the Presidential Race if things look too grim, and he can't win!
Wow, just like the "snowflakes" you Republicans are always complaining about... LMAO!!!!

(If NEWSMAX says it, then it MUST be true, right? Am I right? )

What a wonderful guy!

He loves himself...he just wants to look good and be praised. He would be the first one to leave the US if the shit hits the fan. I hated Bish but he loves his country. Trump is narcissistic can't love anything or anyone more than himself.
What a guy! He's SO cool.

Oh, oh. Be prepared. The Commies are In full swing. I will agree that he is smart, smarter than Biden, but he's no Einstein. Of course, neither are the Commies on these boards. Their intelligence leaves a lot to be desired.

The only thing trump loves is himself. He is not smart, he does not work hard. He has failed this country.

Oh, oh. Be prepared. The Commies are In full swing. I will agree that he is smart, smarter than Biden, but he's no Einstein. Of course, neither are the Commies on these boards. Their intelligence leaves a lot to be desired.
trump is not smarter than Biden. And if there are any commies here it is you Putin, oops, trump supporters.

Forum List

Back