Cancel Culture...

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These right wing memes have got to go. The same people talking about this fake cancel culture are the first to be offended by anything.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
These right wing memes have got to go. The same people talking about this fake cancel culture are the first to be offended by anything.
The problem is, I'm no right winger. I'm just serious about freedom of expression, the most liberal of all American values.

The Left has been taken over by illiberal leftist authoritarians.

I'd agree, however, that Trumpsters are every bit as hypersensitive and snowflakey as Regressive Lefties.

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Example/link please. I'm blanking on conservatives whining all the time like the progs do.

OP
Shelzin

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Reaction score
*laughs*

Watch the video. Remember... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

LordBrownTrout

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your types are offended by everything. These blm parasites are the nihilists who are trying to whitewash history. However, these useful idiots are being used and will eventually be put down by the elitist marxists.

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Shelzin

Shelzin

Reaction score
That is the argument against cancel culture. That it destroys art, or links to the past.
Watch the fuck'n video. Learn what it is people are saying, before you make a rebuttal. Otherwise you are doing nothing more than arguing with yourself.

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is the argument against cancel culture. That it destroys art, or links to the past.
Watch the fuck'n video. Learn what it is people are saying, before you make a rebuttal. Otherwise you are doing nothing more than arguing with yourself.
Nah, I'm not gonna waste more time with bigoted garbage

impuretrash

Gold Member
Reaction score
The problem is, I'm no right winger. I'm just serious about freedom of expression, the most liberal of all American values.

The Left has been taken over by illiberal leftist authoritarians.

I'd agree, however, that Trumpsters are every bit as hypersensitive and snowflakey as Regressive Lefties.
"Fake" cancel culture he says. The modern left's penchant for intimidation tactics is the only reason they get away with so much. Everyone knows if you cross them they'll "out" you on social media and ruin your reputation get you fired from your job and even invite violent retribution from murderers or rapists. This woman shows just how they want us all to live:

OP
Shelzin

Shelzin

Reaction score
Nah, I'm not gonna waste more time with bigoted garbage
If you aren't going to come into this in good faith... Why in the world are you here? If you don't know what it is I'm saying, how can you argue against me? How can you know it's bigoted, if you don't actually read/watch what it is I'm saying my stance agrees with?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List