Donald Trump Gets Two Scoops of Ice Cream;Everyone Else Gets Only One

Liberals are a joke and by that I mean the msm sucks.
They are raving mad lunatics since Hillary lost a democratic election. Liberals feel entitled. Trump wasn't supposed to win. It hurt their feelings. They are always supposed to get their way.

Liberals are a joke and by that I mean the msm sucks.
They are raving mad lunatics since Hillary lost a democratic election. Liberals feel entitled. Trump wasn't supposed to win. It hurt their feelings. They are always supposed to get their way.

The legacy media is hanging on for dear life as they wonder how it all went so wrong backing Hillary the Criminal and Slick Willie and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Sad really.

The scandal of it all! MSM reports that Trump gets two scoops of ice cream for dessert...everyone else only gets one. OMG. It's a scandal. Liberals will say it's an impeachable offense. If it's vanilla...he's a racist!
Phttp://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/

Tubby better cut down on the sweets.

He looks likes he's gained 25 lbs since taking office.

If impeachment doesn't get him, heart disease will.

The scandal of it all! MSM reports that Trump gets two scoops of ice cream for dessert...everyone else only gets one. OMG. It's a scandal. Liberals will say it's an impeachable offense. If it's vanilla...he's a racist!
Phttp://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/

Tubby better cut down on the sweets.

He looks likes he's gained 25 lbs since taking office.

If impeachment doesn't get him, heart disease will.
There will be no impeachment.

For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.

Another reason why Trump is the fattest President in 100 years

donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.

"President." Key word here pal.

I hear Bernie is going to give all Americans equal scoops of ice cream.

...and Obama was the most stupid, dishonest, cowardly and corrupt President in the history of the Republic.

I'll take fat over stupid any day.

Forum List

Back