Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

Start the countdown Republicans. Your Dear Leader's time is just about up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No no no!

He will do anything to win...do not let your guard down or become complacent....

Trump has made it known, repeatedly, he will cheat, lie, or steal to win....

Even abuse his presidential power to win... And that's a lot of power to abuse!!!
Link to him cheating and stealing the election?

You are unhinged.

Looks like Kamala Harris is a uniter.
Ivanka donated to her too when she was running for AG in California:

Lol it makes me wonder if part of the reason she was chosen as VP is so Biden can throw this in his face when they debate.

Lol it makes me wonder if part of the reason she was chosen as VP is so Biden can throw this in his face when they debate.

Yeah it's amazing. All of a sudden all republicans will vote for Fingers. It's almost as magical as the southern strategy where overnight all racist dems became republicans, the party that fought racism.

That’s your logic?

Step into reality for a second and realize Biden picked a VP that called him racist and pro-segregation.

That’s your logic?

Step into reality for a second and realize Biden picked a VP that called him racist and pro-segregation.

That’s not my logic. Simply a joke. But I can’t wait til Biden lays it on him.

That’s your logic?

Nothing about Kamala’s opinion of Joe from merely a few months ago?

Weak.

That’s your logic?

Nothing about Kamala’s opinion of Joe from merely a few months ago?

Weak.

What I’m supposed to pretend that didn’t happen? Duh. Of course it did. It was in a debate. That’s politics. Don’t pretend republicans don’t do this same shit.

Or maybe she is an extortionist whose pay list you want to have your name on. That does sound like a democrat.

in the 1st video, Kamala calls Mitt Romney "Miss Romney", the 1st time i agree with her...in the 2nd, she jokingly says Ellen will be her VP. disturbing considering the recent news

No no no!

He will do anything to win...do not let your guard down or become complacent....

Even abuse his presidential power to win... And that's a lot of power to abuse!!!

You are unhinged.
His accepting the Russian stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta, and using them nightly, while lying that Russia never interfered and praising Putin in Helsinki.

His Ukraine corruption with Giuliani and using our diplomats for his own personal campaign gain....impeachment articles.

His cutting off the Post Office funds, so he can cause chaos and mayhem on the absentee ballots....

His using the DOJ to cover up his crimes or to help friends get off on their crimes for their helping him cheat.... or to go after his political opponents.

Him shooting at protesters in the park by his federal thug police just so he could have a campaign photo op. in front of a church....

It is never ending abuse of his power for his own gain.... non stop.....

Last edited:

No no no!

You are unhinged.
His accepting the Russian stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta, and using them nightly, while lying that Russia never interfered and praising Putin in Helsinki.

His Ukraine corruption with Giuliani and using our diplomats for his own personal campaign gain....impeachment articles.

His cutting off the Post Office funds, so he can cause chaos and mayhem on the absentee ballots....

His using the DOJ to cover up his crimes or to help friends get off on their crimes for their helping him cheat.... or to go after his political opponents.

Him shooting at protesters in the park by his federal thug police just so he could have a campaign photo op. in front of a church....

It is never ending abuse of his power for his own gain.... non stop.....

His accepting the Russian stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta

How did he "accept" stolen emails? Be specific.

His cutting off the Post Office funds

Where did he do that? How?

Forum List

Back