Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.
Payoff for a blow job
How many people is Drumpf going to have to pay off? I thought he was a christian?
How many people is Kamaltoe gonna blow for a job?
Zero. While Drumpf is constantly paying hookers hush money. Are you saying that Drumpf is a liar?
Willy Brown. Get an education, Dummy.

Kamaltoe has a record of blowing old men for jobs. Crazy Joe is a perv.

Do the math.
What about Willy Brown? Are you saying Drumpf gave a blow job to Willy Brown and paid off Kamal not to tell anyone?
I'm saying you need an education, which you just demonstrated yet again.

It took a whole hour for us to find out that Harris family owned slaves and that she believes Bidens accusers who accuse him of sexual misconduct.

This is wonderful. THANK YOU DEMS.

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

How hard was it to explain away the fact that he donated to Hillary?
He knew how the game worked. He knew both sides were for sale. It really isn't that tricky. I bet she did exactly what she was paid to do.

Payoff for a blow job
How many people is Drumpf going to have to pay off? I thought he was a christian?
How many people is Kamaltoe gonna blow for a job?
Zero. While Drumpf is constantly paying hookers hush money. Are you saying that Drumpf is a liar?
Willy Brown. Get an education, Dummy.

Kamaltoe has a record of blowing old men for jobs. Crazy Joe is a perv.

Do the math.
What about Willy Brown? Are you saying Drumpf gave a blow job to Willy Brown and paid off Kamal not to tell anyone?
I'm saying you need an education, which you just demonstrated yet again.
You just admitted it. Drumpf gave Willy Brown a blowjob and paid Kamala to keep quiet about it. Well that explains it.

Looks like Kamala Harris is a uniter.
Ivanka donated to her too when she was running for AG in California:

Yeah, and I once dated a drummer in a band. Everyone makes mistakes in life.

It says a lot that leftists are constantly trying to live in the past. Mostly, it says they know they're turning the present and future into a steaming pile of feces.

Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

How hard was it to explain away the fact that he donated to Hillary?

It's not hard to explain away at all. He learned better, as most people do over time.

Its going to be harder for Sleepy Joe to explain why he picked a broad who called him a racist in the campaign for the #2 job. Was she lying when she called him out as a bigot? Or was she telling the truth? Either way, he's screwed.

Looks like Kamala Harris is a uniter.
Ivanka donated to her too when she was running for AG in California:

It took a whole hour for us to find out that Harris family owned slaves and that she believes Bidens accusers who accuse him of sexual misconduct.

Her family did not own slaves. Her family consists of a woman raped by a slaveowner who had a kid.

Ok then take it up with her father. Perhaps you know more of the Harris family history than her own dad does.

Its going to be harder for Sleepy Joe to explain why he picked a broad who called him a racist in the campaign for the #2 job. Was she lying when she called him out as a bigot? Or was she telling the truth? Either way, he's screwed.

I want to hear HER explain why she's willing to run with someone she said was a bigot. Racism suddenly doesn't matter if the racist in question gives you a big enough bribe?

Hell that would be very easy. "Me and Kamala talked and we now understand each other better. She is such a dynamic person and incredible leader that I want her on my team. Now I know exactly why Drumpf and Ivanka donated to her campaign!"

Her family did not own slaves. Her family consists of a woman raped by a slaveowner who had a kid.
I'm gonna say her father knows their family history better than you do.

:oops8:

Trump likes slutty womens..
Hey, nuthin' wrong with sluts, at the right time AND the right place.
How about before an election when you are trying conspire to secretly pay off the women you have been cheating on your wife with, so the christian right will not find out you are a serial adulterer Pu$$y grabber. Is that the right time and right place?

Forum List

Back