Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

Not only did she accept money from Trump, she basically called Biden a sexual predator and racist. This pick gives ammunition to Trump, but in fairness, after Biden put his pick in a box there were no good choices. Whose better than Harris? Warren? Rice? Demmings? All lost picks
Drumpf wont touch this with a 10ft pole. No ammunition. What is he going to do? Ask about Kamala about rape so she can ask him about his numerous rapes?

Trump’s team is going to throw the kitchen sink at Harris. Willie Brown and everything. I’m not saying Trump will win, but he’ll sling a lot of mud, and Harris has a lot of baggage to work with.

"In the George Gage case, Kamala Harris’ prosecutors hid evidence that was withheld from defense attorneys when she knew he was innocent. She tried to protect those convictions because she wanted to keep winning.

The people she hurts most are people of color in this country"

Not only did she accept money from Trump, she basically called Biden a sexual predator and racist. This pick gives ammunition to Trump, but in fairness, after Biden put his pick in a box there were no good choices. Whose better than Harris? Warren? Rice? Demmings? All lost picks
Drumpf wont touch this with a 10ft pole. No ammunition. What is he going to do? Ask about Kamala about rape so she can ask him about his numerous rapes?

Trump’s team is going to throw the kitchen sink at Harris. Willie Brown and everything. I’m not saying Trump will win, but he’ll sling a lot of mud, and Harris has a lot of baggage to work with.
Kamala Harris has signed on for a cruise on the Titanic

giphy (37).gif

Where is this headed? (pun intended)

Are we to believe Kameltoe gave the Donald some skull for $2000?

I doubt if that's reported to the FEC. He's probably paid more for better.

You keep thinking that. The last thing Drumpf wants is someone bringing up that he raped a 13 year old girl or he has been paying off hookers just because he wants to go after Kamala.

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.
He donated to the Hillary campaign for Senate more than once as well.... but that won't stop him from doing an about face and now call her a "nasty" woman, like he did Hillary!

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.
He donated to the Hillary campaign for Senate more than once as well.... but that won't stop him from doing an about face and now call her a "nasty" woman, like he did Hillary!
Thats true. He will throw out his little quips but I'm guessing the ammunition he has hits a little too close to home for him to risk using.

Start the countdown Republicans. Your Dear Leader's time is just about up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Trump is just a nasty, ambitious, bitch, whoredog.... who says and does anything to achieve his goal....even if it means sleeping with your wife!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Payoff for a blow job
How many people is Drumpf going to have to pay off? I thought he was a christian?
How many people is Kamaltoe gonna blow for a job?
Zero. While Drumpf is constantly paying hookers hush money. Are you saying that Drumpf is a liar?
Who is this Drumpf ?

Start the countdown Republicans. Your Dear Leader's time is just about up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No no no!

He will do anything to win...do not let your guard down or become complacent....

Trump has made it known, repeatedly, he will cheat, lie, or steal to win....

Even abuse his presidential power to win... And that's a lot of power to abuse!!!

You keep thinking that. The last thing Drumpf wants is someone bringing up that he raped a 13 year old girl or he has been paying off hookers just because he wants to go after Kamala.
Link to this rape conviction?

She is a nasty woman.

Yeah, everyone makes mistakes. I gave a lot of money to the Sierra Club until I finally realized they were radical, anti worker liberals. Live and learn.

Forum List

Back