Donald Trump Cancels Campaign Events in Colorado, Nevada and Oregon

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009

Conway want this to be “immigration” week for Comrade Donald, but his continuing to speak poorly about and at Hispanics is hurting. I think the cancellations in CO, NV, and OR are at Conway’s insistence (she is not nativistic or ethnocentistic). She and Bannon, the Breitbart honcho who is now the CEO of the campaign, are in conflict, I think, about the direction of the campaign.

Get rid of Bannon. Talk openly and fairly. Make this about all Americans.

Hillary is saying she is doing that, but I don't believe her.

If DT wants to be president, he has to step up.

Conway want this to be “immigration” week for Comrade Donald, but his continuing to speak poorly about and at Hispanics is hurting. I think the cancellations in CO, NV, and OR are at Conway’s insistence (she is not nativistic or ethnocentistic). She and Bannon, the Breitbart honcho who is now the CEO of the campaign, are in conflict, I think, about the direction of the campaign.

Get rid of Bannon. Talk openly and fairly. Make this about all Americans.

Hillary is saying she is doing that, but I don't believe her.

If DT wants to be president, he has to step up.

Does he want to be president? I doubt it, he doesn't like rules he cannot manipulate/ignore or advice which conflicts with his 'instinct'.

Last edited:
I heard he was missing these events because of serious medical issues that put him in jeopardy of dying before the election.

He's lost interest in the election. He's a businessman, not a public servant. He's positioning himself to take over the right-wing propaganda niche now that he's got his allies from Fox and Breitbart in his posse.

Forum List

Back