Don cherry gets fired for telling the truth about new immigrants!

I thought people in sports were supposed to stick to sports?

Don Cherry fired from Sportsnet after discriminatory comments

The left are nazis.. killing free speech!
We can’t talk about how the new immigrants are destroying Western civilization and I traditions

Sick of these nazi democrats running what we view on tv.. it’s all garbage

ha ha ha

may I quote conservatives?

yes....he had free speech,......he used it.....and NOW there are CONSEQUENCES!

he can say whatever he wants

and he can suffer the consequences.

A few thousand people in sports being able to speak for some years as rebuttal will make things even. Then you will be right. I love sports but they are so overrated for what we pay to watch and/or enjoy today. Cable TV is a forced communist gulag for the citizens and customers of our nation because of the Prog propaganda and we have no rights to choose which propaganda stations we can receive.

PC sucks. Veterans, cops, billionaires, White men and Christians better stay on their toes. They could be in danger from the PC mental patients.

PC sucks. Veterans, cops, billionaires, White men and Christians better stay on their toes. They could be in danger from the PC mental patients.

yes

you will still be allowed to mock and ridicule blacks and gays and all other minorities (because, after all, you ARE human scum) but as PC raises the bar on manners and civility people like you will have to take you hatred and hide in your rooms.

• Banned
I think shutting down natives abilities to talk Is really bad

If there are two words that are certain to give the Snowflakes apoplexy, they are, "...you people..."

Don't ever use them.

Awwww. What a shame. A private company decided that something that one of their employee’s said was bad for business and fired him. Will our democracy survive this?

Maybe he shouldn’t have used his platform to try and cause division on “remembrance day”.

PC is the AIDS of this generation.

and PC is WINNING!

ha ha ha

and YOUR side is LOSING!

ha ha ha

gays are out everywhere!

go PC!

gays are MARRYING!

go PC!

pot is being legalized all over the country!

go PC!

everyone has sex outside of marriage
divorce is easy to get
lots of people don't even bother to marry anymore
conservatives grab women by the pussy
pieces of shit pay of sluts and get elected president
interracial relationships are common
gays and blacks and women are in powerful and prominent positions in politics, business, entertainment
we just had a black president
we have women running for president
even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president!

liberals are WINNING THE CULTURE WAR!

hooray!

GO PC!

I thought people in sports were supposed to stick to sports?
I agree, but one conservative thought. Compared to 24/7 liberal thoughts deserves a firing?

I don't think he should be fired. I was just commenting on past positions.

Seems he was triggered over people not buying and wearing some stupid flower or something. Ignore him.

Awwww. What a shame. A private company decided that something that one of their employee’s said was bad for business and fired him. Will our democracy survive this?

Maybe he shouldn’t have used his platform to try and cause division on “remembrance day”.
Should you lose your job for attacking republicans and did respecting trump? You don’t like equality do you

Forum List

Back