Don cherry gets fired for telling the truth about new immigrants!

15 minutes in. Don Cherry says Bobby Orr (greatest hockey player of all time) watches Tucker! :)

My guess since Muslim generally do not watch hockey or even understand English that well, chances are the SPLC and or ADL spied on Don Cherry's broadcast and sent orders to the broadcast company to fire him.

Bobby Orr and Don Cherry have taken too many pucks to the head.

But not in the opinion of the folks in America!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Again s0n.....you look at things, like most progressives, through the eyes of the coastal elites.

fAiL

Famed broadcaster Don Cherry gets fired for telling people that everyone should wear a poppy in honor of their fallen soldiers who gave them their country, for not reflecting his employer's "values."

"He does not reflect our values." they said.

Hockey commentator Don Cherry fired for rant over immigrants

I would say that SportsNet has bad values
But they are Canadian -
How much has the Canadian Military really accomplished.
They have us to protect them.
Canada entered WW1 3 years before we did to protect us. They entered WW2 long before Pearl Harbor....to protect us. What is it we`re protecting Canada from? Polar bears? :)

Sportscaster fired after 40 years for pointing out that many immigrants do not have basic respect for their new home in Canada. There is nothing so dangerous as speaking the truth.

I didn’t think it was possible to despise the multi-cult agenda more, but I was wrong.

Cherry stands by his remarks. “That’s the way I feel and I’m not changing it and I don’t regret a thing,” he said on Newstalk 1010.

“I still feel that everybody in this country that likes our way of life — these beautiful people gave their lives in their 20s and in their teens for our way of life — they should wear a poppy. If that’s offensive, then there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Cherry said nobody said anything about the comments to him before he left the studio Saturday night, and it wasn’t until Sunday that he caught wind of any dissatisfaction from Sportsnet heads. “Sunday I knew they were unhappy, but today was the day they lowered the boom,” he said Monday.

'I don't regret a thing': Don Cherry speaks out on his firing and Ron MacLean
Being a bigot is something Trumpettes love.

Sportscaster fired after 40 years for pointing out that many immigrants do not have basic respect for their new home in Canada. There is nothing so dangerous as speaking the truth.

I didn’t think it was possible to despise the multi-cult agenda more, but I was wrong.

Cherry stands by his remarks. “That’s the way I feel and I’m not changing it and I don’t regret a thing,” he said on Newstalk 1010.

“I still feel that everybody in this country that likes our way of life — these beautiful people gave their lives in their 20s and in their teens for our way of life — they should wear a poppy. If that’s offensive, then there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Cherry said nobody said anything about the comments to him before he left the studio Saturday night, and it wasn’t until Sunday that he caught wind of any dissatisfaction from Sportsnet heads. “Sunday I knew they were unhappy, but today was the day they lowered the boom,” he said Monday.

'I don't regret a thing': Don Cherry speaks out on his firing and Ron MacLean
Being a bigot is something Trumpettes love.

RealDave is a complete hack and obvious troll... better to just ignore those that post only to get a rise out of people

Of course it is crazy.
And is just another example of the level of intolerance leftist have.
No matter how good a person is, no matter the good they have done throughout a lifetime...one remark they don't like and you are banished for life.
It's called totalitarianism.
And Canada is only a few steps ahead of us.
As we know, NYC passed a resolution to criminally prosecute anyone speaking out against non-white people.

Of course it is crazy.
And is just another example of the level of intolerance leftist have.
No matter how good a person is, no matter the good they have done throughout a lifetime...one remark they don't like and you are banished for life.
It's called totalitarianism.
And Canada is only a few steps ahead of us.
As we know, NYC passed a resolution to criminally prosecute anyone speaking out against non-white people.

A broadcasting company can decide if they don't want bigoted talk on their stations.

Forum List

Back