Don cherry gets fired for telling the truth about new immigrants!

Too cool for school....

don-cherrys-crazy-suit.jpg

One of the big reasons that Don Cherry was on Hockey Night in Canada was because he says controversial things.

Then he gets fired for...

wait for it.....

Saying something controversial!

Yet the bloody flappy-headed candy assed moonbats still re-elect a PM who wore blackface numerous times.

Justin Trudeau was twice convicted of ethics violations, wore blackface so many times he can’t count, interfered with justice and fired capable women for the offence of not toeing his false feminist line — but he’s the mob’s guy, so that’s okay.

And spare me the accusations of what-about-ism and, “that’s different.”

Had Trudeau and Andrews, just for two examples, also been hounded out of polite society, I wouldn’t be writing this column. Cherry would be on his own.

But the mob is selective in their outrage. They protect their team and attack their enemies.

AGAR: The PC mob attacking Don Cherry is so hypocritical, it’s laughable

Decent people have as much right to fire people for offensive speech as conservatives do.

Sturdy and contributory white guys must be brought down.
Only those who are Very Thoughtful of other’s feelings with their speech will be accepted-Lib 101

I thought people in sports were supposed to stick to sports?
That's not why he was fired. He said "you people"

He wouldn't have said it if he had stuck to sports like so many claim others need to do.
Still wasnt the issue, and we're talking about Canada, not the USA

That makes a difference?
Yes. We know why he was fired. Move on

One of the big reasons that Don Cherry was on Hockey Night in Canada was because he says controversial things.

wait for it.....

Yet the bloody flappy-headed candy assed moonbats still re-elect a PM who wore blackface numerous times.

Justin Trudeau was twice convicted of ethics violations, wore blackface so many times he can’t count, interfered with justice and fired capable women for the offence of not toeing his false feminist line — but he’s the mob’s guy, so that’s okay.

Had Trudeau and Andrews, just for two examples, also been hounded out of polite society, I wouldn’t be writing this column. Cherry would be on his own.

But the mob is selective in their outrage. They protect their team and attack their enemies.

Decent people have as much right to fire people for offensive speech as conservatives do.

You terminally offended pussy fuckwits aren't "decent people" by any stretch.

This from the same group of snowflakes that cheered when one of their own attacked a balloon because he was triggered by it

The irony on this site never takes a holiday

wait for it.....

You terminally offended pussy fuckwits aren't "decent people" by any stretch.

Can you describe for me what its like for them to live in a hair trigger, perpetual state of seeking outrage?

Triggered over people not wearing a poppy on their lapels. Talk about a snowflake.

Where will it end??

One thing is for certain, the LEFT does not like FREE SPEECH....

Where will it end??

One thing is for certain, the LEFT does not like FREE SPEECH....

The left does not like it and the right is too stupid to know what it is...no wonder our country is so fucked up

Triggered over people not wearing a poppy on their lapels. Talk about a snowflake.
Expressing an opinion....When will it end?

Over people not wearing a poppy on their lapel. The very definition of a triggered snowflake reaction.
It's his opinion....He's entitled to it....Grow the fuck up.

I didn't say he wasn't. I simply described his opinion. Seems that has triggered many.

I would say that SportsNet has bad values
But they are Canadian -
How much has the Canadian Military really accomplished.
They have us to protect them.
Note the gratitude...

Canadian Forces casualties in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

The number of Canadian Forces' fatalities resulting from Canadian military activities in Afghanistan is the largest for any single Canadian military mission since the Korean War between 1950 and 1953. A total of 159 Canadian Forces personnel have been killed in the war since 2002.

15 minutes in. Don Cherry says Bobby Orr (greatest hockey player of all time) watches Tucker! :)

My guess since Muslim generally do not watch hockey or even understand English that well, chances are the SPLC and or ADL spied on Don Cherry's broadcast and sent orders to the broadcast company to fire him.

Last edited:
Most people hear about this story and laugh at the level of retard if one lives in America. And that's the only thing that matters in the big picture......once again, progressives idolizing symbolic shit.....spiking the football despite being down by 5 touchdowns!:113::113:

15 minutes in. Don Cherry says Bobby Orr (greatest hockey player of all time) watches Tucker! :)

My guess since Muslim generally do not watch hockey or even understand English that well, chances are the SPLC and or ADL spied on Don Cherry's broadcast and sent orders to the broadcast company to fire him.

Bobby Orr and Don Cherry have taken too many pucks to the head.

Forum List

Back