Don cherry gets fired for telling the truth about new immigrants!

PC is the AIDS of this generation.

and PC is WINNING!

ha ha ha

and YOUR side is LOSING!

ha ha ha

gays are out everywhere!

go PC!

gays are MARRYING!

go PC!

pot is being legalized all over the country!

go PC!

everyone has sex outside of marriage
divorce is easy to get
lots of people don't even bother to marry anymore
conservatives grab women by the pussy
pieces of shit pay of sluts and get elected president
interracial relationships are common
gays and blacks and women are in powerful and prominent positions in politics, business, entertainment
we just had a black president
we have women running for president
even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president!

liberals are WINNING THE CULTURE WAR!

hooray!

GO PC!
ROFLMFAO

satan is winning the culture war

Don Cherry fired from Sportsnet after discriminatory comments

The left are nazis.. killing free speech!
We can’t talk about how the new immigrants are destroying Western civilization and I traditions

Sick of these nazi democrats running what we view on tv.. it’s all garbage
What do immigrants have to do with sports?
It was an observation by a concerned Citizen.. I think very important,, you can’t have a productive society If new immigrants aren’t assimilating and or hate the new country.

We can’t talk about how the new immigrants are destroying Western civilization and I traditions

This did happen in Canada, not in America.

I don't think it would be right to blame the Democrat Party.
Why don’t you left he’s just stop trying to shut down free-speech before it’s too late

Awwww. What a shame. A private company decided that something that one of their employee’s said was bad for business and fired him. Will our democracy survive this?

Maybe he shouldn’t have used his platform to try and cause division on “remembrance day”.
Should you lose your job for attacking republicans and did respecting trump? You don’t like equality do you

Well, moron, a few points.

First, I own my business so I am in no danger of losing my gig for “did respecting” anyone.

But...I have lost a few customers over the years. One dude returned my promotional swimsuit calendar to me because “it has a ****** girl for August”. I told him to fuck off and he never called me again.

That’s the way life works.

Awwww. What a shame. A private company decided that something that one of their employee’s said was bad for business and fired him. Will our democracy survive this?

Maybe he shouldn’t have used his platform to try and cause division on “remembrance day”.
Should you lose your job for attacking republicans and did respecting trump? You don’t like equality do you

First, I own my business so I am in no danger of losing my gig for “did respecting” anyone.

But...I have lost a few customers over the years. One dude returned my promotional swimsuit calendar to me because “it has a ****** girl for August”. I told him to fuck off and he never called me again.

What if i was a judge and I forced you you send 90% of any income you made to the Republican Party for 5 years. Would you learn a lesson then?

What if i was a judge and I forced you you send 90% of any income you made to the Republican Party for 5 years. Would you learn a lesson then?

What weird corner of your moron brain did you pull that one from? There are some intelligent RW nutbags, but none of them are posting here, it seems.

What weird corner of your moron brain did you pull that one from? There are some intelligent RW nutbags, but none of them are posting here, it seems.
Would you learn your lesson? Lol yes or no

PC sucks. Veterans, cops, billionaires, White men and Christians better stay on their toes. They could be in danger from the PC mental patients.

yes

you will still be allowed to mock and ridicule blacks and gays and all other minorities (because, after all, you ARE human scum) but as PC raises the bar on manners and civility people like you will have to take you hatred and hide in your rooms.

The cream always rises to the top-
No PC action will stop that.
No pretending that everyone can't see it will change that.

Moron, if I humor you with an answer to that silly question, I give legitimacy to your broken thought processes.

I estimate my lost income to that particular customer to be about $10,000. I would tell him to fuck off again if he called me with an order. I guess I didn’t learn my lesson.

Moron, if I humor you with an answer to that silly question, I give legitimacy to your broken thought processes.

I estimate my lost income to that particular customer to be about $10,000. I would tell him to fuck off again if he called me with an order. I guess I didn’t learn my lesson.
If I take your income I think it will change your tune boy lol

Famed broadcaster Don Cherry gets fired for telling people that everyone should wear a poppy in honor of their fallen soldiers who gave them their country, for not reflecting his employer's "values."

"He does not reflect our values." they said.

Hockey commentator Don Cherry fired for rant over immigrants

I would say that SportsNet has bad values
But they are Canadian -
How much has the Canadian Military really accomplished.
They have us to protect them.

It is scary that middle east type censorship is so pervasive in North America. A former championship coach and brilliant hockey historian analyst says THE OBVIOUS and the Deep Swamp MSM have him fired and force his friend to say "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH." :p

It is scary that middle east type censorship is so pervasive in North America. A former championship coach and brilliant hockey historian analyst says THE OBVIOUS and the Deep Swamp MSM have him fired and force his friend to say "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH." :p

What's hilarious is that Canada is the LEAST diverse country in the western hemisphere. It isn't called "The Great White North' because of the snow. 'Minorities are pretty much invisible there, unless you count the French. lol

I don't have cable tv anymore. It got too provocative in the language department, and I got tired of paying good money to hear DNC lies to boot. And the movies were worse than the ones I saw when I was growing up. Far worse, and the actors have to be DNC snots or they're out on their ear.

Cherry told the fucking PC assholes to shove it! Good for him!
Last time I'll ever watch HNIC.

What's hilarious is that Canada is the LEAST diverse country in the western hemisphere. It isn't called "The Great White North' because of the snow. 'Minorities are pretty much invisible there, unless you count the French. lol

I will be kind and not call you stupid.

You are uninformed and ignorant.

Famed broadcaster Don Cherry gets fired for telling people that everyone should wear a poppy in honor of their fallen soldiers who gave them their country, for not reflecting his employer's "values."

"He does not reflect our values." they said.

Hockey commentator Don Cherry fired for rant over immigrants

I would say that SportsNet has bad values
But they are Canadian -
How much has the Canadian Military really accomplished.
They have us to protect them.
You are an ignorant LIB asshole. READ SOME FUCKING HISTORY BOOKS about what the 'Canadians' did in both world wars. It was Canadian war ships which protected the convoys in the north Atlantic. The Canadian lost thousands of men helping the US and other allies to defeat the Germans TWICE!
Now go stick your tongue back up Adam Shit's asshole!
Go ask any US man or woman serving in the US military what they think about the Canadian men and women serving in the military.

Forum List

Back