Don cherry gets fired for telling the truth about new immigrants!

Famed broadcaster Don Cherry gets fired for telling people that everyone should wear a poppy in honor of their fallen soldiers who gave them their country, for not reflecting his employer's "values."

"He does not reflect our values." they said.

Hockey commentator Don Cherry fired for rant over immigrants

I would say that SportsNet has bad values
But they are Canadian -
How much has the Canadian Military really accomplished.
They have us to protect them.
You are an ignorant LIB asshole. READ SOME FUCKING HISTORY BOOKS about what the 'Canadians' did in both world wars. It was Canadian war ships which protected the convoys in the north Atlantic. The Canadian lost thousands of men helping the US and other allies to defeat the Germans TWICE!
Now go stick your tongue back up Adam Shit's asshole!
Go ask any US man or woman serving in the US military what they think about the Canadian men and women serving in the military.

That's a first
Never been called a lib before.

Don Cherry fired from Sportsnet after discriminatory comments

The left are nazis.. killing free speech!
We can’t talk about how the new immigrants are destroying Western civilization and I traditions

Sick of these nazi democrats running what we view on tv.. it’s all garbage
You can say anything you want about Trump, but you can't say shit about Democrats protected classes:
  • Muslims
  • Illegals
  • Blacks
  • Hispanics
  • Terrorists
  • Gays

Sportscaster fired after 40 years for pointing out that many immigrants do not have basic respect for their new home in Canada. There is nothing so dangerous as speaking the truth.

I didn’t think it was possible to despise the multi-cult agenda more, but I was wrong.

Cherry stands by his remarks. “That’s the way I feel and I’m not changing it and I don’t regret a thing,” he said on Newstalk 1010.

“I still feel that everybody in this country that likes our way of life — these beautiful people gave their lives in their 20s and in their teens for our way of life — they should wear a poppy. If that’s offensive, then there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Cherry said nobody said anything about the comments to him before he left the studio Saturday night, and it wasn’t until Sunday that he caught wind of any dissatisfaction from Sportsnet heads. “Sunday I knew they were unhappy, but today was the day they lowered the boom,” he said Monday.

'I don't regret a thing': Don Cherry speaks out on his firing and Ron MacLean

One of the big reasons that Don Cherry was on Hockey Night in Canada was because he says controversial things.

Then he gets fired for...

wait for it.....

Saying something controversial!

Yet the bloody flappy-headed candy assed moonbats still re-elect a PM who wore blackface numerous times.

Justin Trudeau was twice convicted of ethics violations, wore blackface so many times he can’t count, interfered with justice and fired capable women for the offence of not toeing his false feminist line — but he’s the mob’s guy, so that’s okay.

And spare me the accusations of what-about-ism and, “that’s different.”

Had Trudeau and Andrews, just for two examples, also been hounded out of polite society, I wouldn’t be writing this column. Cherry would be on his own.

But the mob is selective in their outrage. They protect their team and attack their enemies.

AGAR: The PC mob attacking Don Cherry is so hypocritical, it’s laughable

One of the big reasons that Don Cherry was on Hockey Night in Canada was because he says controversial things.

wait for it.....

Yet the bloody flappy-headed candy assed moonbats still re-elect a PM who wore blackface numerous times.

Justin Trudeau was twice convicted of ethics violations, wore blackface so many times he can’t count, interfered with justice and fired capable women for the offence of not toeing his false feminist line — but he’s the mob’s guy, so that’s okay.

Had Trudeau and Andrews, just for two examples, also been hounded out of polite society, I wouldn’t be writing this column. Cherry would be on his own.

But the mob is selective in their outrage. They protect their team and attack their enemies.

LEFTIST AROUND THE GLOBE ARE GAWD DAM A. HOLES!!!!

wait for it.....

This should come as no surprise for anybody even half sane. The LefTarded are by far the most fucked in the head pieces of shits on the globe.

LOL @ "black face". Thus all "persons of color" dressing up as a white man are RACIST.

Happy-Holidays.jpg

Hell, he should have been canned for his dreadful fashion sense. Eye Slaughter in the First-Degree.

Hell, he should have been canned for his dreadful fashion sense. Eye Slaughter in the First-Degree.
I live on the border, I have a lot of Canadians on my FB friends list. They were all commenting on this.

That was really the underlying issue here. There admitted, this was really just being used as a pretext. :71:

They were willing to let the fact that this Boomer doesn't quite understand PC culture, but even a media savvy Boomer knows how to dress well.

No one has ever accused Trump of assaulting fashion sensibilities. Hell, he dresses better than Obama.

Sportscaster fired after 40 years for pointing out that many immigrants do not have basic respect for their new home in Canada. There is nothing so dangerous as speaking the truth.

I didn’t think it was possible to despise the multi-cult agenda more, but I was wrong.

Cherry stands by his remarks. “That’s the way I feel and I’m not changing it and I don’t regret a thing,” he said on Newstalk 1010.

“I still feel that everybody in this country that likes our way of life — these beautiful people gave their lives in their 20s and in their teens for our way of life — they should wear a poppy. If that’s offensive, then there’s nothing I can do about it.”

Cherry said nobody said anything about the comments to him before he left the studio Saturday night, and it wasn’t until Sunday that he caught wind of any dissatisfaction from Sportsnet heads. “Sunday I knew they were unhappy, but today was the day they lowered the boom,” he said Monday.

'I don't regret a thing': Don Cherry speaks out on his firing and Ron MacLean
Being a bigot is something Trumpettes love.

Is two whole sentences a "rant", ABC? But you are the people that gave pedophile criminal Jeffery Epstein cover.
So who is surprised at your own epic corruption and lies?

Forum List

Back