Domestic Terrorism

“Hundreds of people trapped in the East Avenue #ROC Wegmans by this mob,” Rochester journalist and radio host Bob Lonsberry said. “The Rochester Police Department is just watching and letting it happen. I guess fire codes and trespassing aren’t things in Rochester anymore. What an embarrassing day for the city and the PD.”
“Allowing the mob to shut down the East Ave [Wegmans], trapping at least a hundred people, is an immoral failing by the mayor at @CityRochesterNY and the @RochesterNYPD,” Lonsberry commented. “To kiss the a** of the mob, the rights of others are trodden, and the city dies even more.”

This is fucking bullshit. You cannot lawfully or morally deny another person their right to go about their business. That the Rochester leadership does not deploy their LE personnel to put a stop to this shit is disgraceful. I would expect to see similar actions taking place around the country if and when the Chauvin trial in Minneapolis declares the cop to be not guilty or perhaps a hung jury. Some people do not want justice; they want vengeance.

The idiot in the picture holding a homemade say his name sign probably doesn't know who his sign is representing...these clowns are lunatic haters and not worthy of living in such a great nation like ours....

Fuckin' negro vermin.

I stay armed now, all the time. If I feel the slightest bit threatened, I'mma light a muthafucka' up.

They are worthless bags of skin and need to be eradicated...
Good luck w/that.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

One way ticket Back to Africa can solve the problem

59c97290d58ed5e9328b97847f9d5dff.jpg

Forum List

Back