The world is coming to an end.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
When Bill Maher starts recognizing the problem and speaks openly about it (even jokingly it means he gets it) and I agree.

I agree with Bill Maher? The effin world is coming to an end I tells ya.

When Bill Maher starts recognizing the problem and speaks openly about it (even jokingly it means he gets it) and I agree.

LOLOL.. Nope.. You're gona have to clean it up.

All I have to say, he better stay on their good side. He may find out when he wakes up one morning, that he has been "cancelled". :auiqs.jpg:

They will go after anyone and everyone - they don't need your "approval".

Pj Media

Bill Maher Slams 'Stalinist' Cancel Culture

He is getting pissed off at the democrats who are pushing the crap.
I don't always agree with him, but the guy can make very valid points about the Woke crowd. I am glad he is as thorn in their collective asses.
He has stated in past he is a traditional liberal and has no patience with progressives. He sees them as anti liberal in their policy points.

All I have to say, he better stay on their good side. He may find out when he wakes up one morning, that he has been "cancelled". :auiqs.jpg:

They will go after anyone and everyone - they don't need your "approval".
Very true. So, I'll have to credit him with courage too. Unless, of course, he caves into their attacks.

The world isn't coming to an end. This country's place in the world is coming to and end. No doubt the Romans felt Alaric's sacking was the end of the world. Our invasion is serving much the same purpose.

The one positive thing I will say about Maher is that he's at his best when he cracks wise on the absurdities of popular culture. He's still out of his depth when he talks about economics and apologetics.

Russia and China sit around the coffee table and ask each other which one will attack us first...then own us. Unless they decide to share. Half for each.

Guess we better learn Russian and Chinese.

USA is gasping its last.

Russia and China sit around the coffee table and ask each other which one will attack us first...then own us. Unless they decide to share. Half for each.

Guess we better learn Russian and Chinese.

USA is gasping its last.
As she types on a phone made in Asia.

Forum List

Back