DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg
When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When did the FBI claim all of that?
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.
There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium. :cuckoo:
Faun sez: "There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium.​
Did she give back her $2 million premium she spent out of the Clinton foundation? Oh, wait. They closed it down for purposes of obfuscation of reality to protect their believers. It just disappeared by magic. Glory be! :laughing0301:

---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

Which charges are those?
(1) The takeout of General Flynn to humiliate President Trump (before Trump was inaugurated):
Jim Comey was a dirty cop in trying to destroy General Flynn, who was to be Trump's adviser:
Strozk and Paige invented a perjury trap for Trump advisers (high treason):
The FBI used Hillary's bought and paid for dossier (pee & prostitute tapes) to damage the reputation of President Trump

(2) FBI Emails on Anti-Trump Plots and Comey's conspiritorial fake Dossier use to initiate FISA warrants wrongfully (it was all lies and Comey well knew it and used it anyway) FBI leaked and laundered their lies carefully:

(3) President Obama involved with ILLEGAL Trump, FBI investigation. President Obama, FBI's Comey, and entrapment of General Flynn using the Logan Act after they cleared him of collusion with the Russians:

(4) Unmasking Trump Supporters as well as Joe Biden's unmasking requests

Mr. Hutch Starsky, if you were sincerely wondering what proofs we had on the DNC Deep State, I hope you watch each and every one of these. You will find how severely corrupt the Deep State is, and that there are people from all over who lockstep with the Deep Staters as described above in the ways and means the FBI interfered with the Presidency of Donald Trump. Their behaviors were egregiously unconstitutional. If you understand this, that tells me you may be sincere in your desire to know the truth, and I'd recommend you change parties if you want to be on the right side of the law, as President Trump has been 100%, and so were the people he used as advisers including the innocent General Flynn, a 33-year disguished career in protecting America that the Democrats literally shredded because he knew too much about Barack Obama's flights into conspiracies against the United States Constitution, not to mention against the people who are governed by a good system based on the Constitution.

Last edited:
---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

the only reason Trump is going after Obama is because he wants to gin up his base because Obama is black, my friends!
Bullshit.
The truth hurts, my friend
That ain't the truth. There is ZERO evidence that Trump hates blacks. In fact it was Trump who opened up the Florida golf clubs to blacks so you are not just wrong, but epically wrong.
two-thirds of white people voted for Trump. that means if 3 white people are walking toward you, and you're a black man, you better be scared of 2 of them
but let's get back on topic!
You know why that's misinformation, basquebromance? Because Republicans voted for Trump, and many of us became members of the Republicans because of their history of placing 3 amendments to the reconstruction of the United States after the War Between the States. They are as follows:

The Thirteenth Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude. December 18, 1865, Secretary of State William H. Seward proclaimed it to have been incorporated into the federal Constitution.

The Fourteenth Amendment addresses citizenship rights and equal protection of the laws, and was proposed in response to issues related to treatment of freedmen following the war and was ratified on July 9, 1868 by the required number of states.

The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits the federal and state governments from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude". It was ratified on February 3, 1870, as the third and last of the Reconstruction Amendments.

More details given here: Reconstruction Amendments - Wikipedia
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

I understand loyalty, Ms. Bee, but there is a vast trail of paperwork uncovered that shows your defense is way off center and as left as it can possibly get. I'm sorry you got trapped in someone else's delusions. The leftist alleged journalists have not one morsel of morality about them in their push to get rich quick by siding with the Hillary Clinton Cabal. I pity the lot of you when you feel ill at the judgments to come in Heaven and Earth on the Democrat-dominated Deep State that requires a total take-out on the truth.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium. :cuckoo:
Faun sez: "There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium.​
Did she give back her $2 million premium she spent out of the Clinton foundation? Oh, wait. They closed it down for purposes of obfuscation of reality to protect their believers. It just disappeared by magic. Glory be! :laughing0301:
Prove Hillary even signed off on the Uranium One deal.....

:popcorn:

I do agree, but I hope they take into consideration that his loyalty was somewhat compromised by lies, because the old adage is firm "do not speak ill of the dead." John McCain paid dearly for his service to this country, but he was human, and often made poor judgments, one of which he dumped the wife who was totally loyal to him and spent every last minute of her life while he was a POW to get him out of the communist torture chamber he suffered for numerous years. I can't imagine someone in his right mind who would dump such a pearl as the first Mrs. McCain, but he did just that. Maybe his Communist captors turned him into the ideal Manchurian candidate who would convert to communism. Brainwashing can alter the best person in the world to turn against his own. Unfortunately, I believe the leftist Universities are turning out similar individuals, and they know those with the highest iqs can be the bread and butter of communism to replace freedom the Constitution gives Americans. I cannot fault a hero of war like Senator McCain. I can fault, however, the brainwashers he had to deal with on a daily basis for 5 years or more. They knew his father was high up in the military, and it follows that John McCain's peculiar decisions may reflect the damage they planned for this nation by compromising bright Americans in 2 weak and unfettered areas--prisoner of war camps and American ivy league universities, considered at one time America's best. Those who are true communists will target those of us who well know the dangers of brainwashing by the enemy of our dear United States of America, and you will know them by the disrespect of the flag, the Constitution, the Founders, and those who know the U. S. Constitution was the best thing that ever happened to the ordinary man, who make the same claim for ditching the Amendments, most of the Constitution, all references in the archives that acknowledge God and Jesus, all credits to Jewish Americans here and in Israel, all Jews by birth, God's first family. (I'm not Jewish, but I acknowledge the wisdom found in both Testaments in the Good Book. Old testament is based in basic medical knowledge regarding health standards, and the New Testament emphasizes faith in God and his Kingdom of faithful believers through Jesus Christ the Lord. The Communists want to infiltrate and destroy our current freedoms of speech, assembly, and influence. Communist sympathizers have chosen alliances with university brainwashees and our enemies in the Middle East who desire to flatten us right after they destroy President Trump.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

Right after you prove she didn't in the face of her acceptance of two million dollars Russia donated to the now-closed Clinton Presidential Library Foundation and paperwork that shows she made off with a lot of that money to spend on her presidential bid that she roundly and soundly lost.

Perhaps you're the one who can articulate what Obamagate is.
Imagine had Bush's FBI swore out flawed FISA warrants on Iranian Val Jarrett, interviewed her without an attorney, charged her with lying to the FBI, went after her family to get her to plead guilty....that's Obamagate
Imagine had Bush's FBI swore out flawed FISA warrants on Iranian Val Jarrett, interviewed her without an attorney, charged her with lying to the FBI, went after her family to get her to plead guilty....that's Obamagate
Uff....ok, there were no FISA warrants on Flynn and no one forced him to plead guilty. Twice.
b80e3bd1240f9b6f4cab301443c94d83.jpg

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

Right after you prove she didn't in the face of her acceptance of two million dollars Russia donated to the now-closed Clinton Presidential Library Foundation and paperwork that shows she made off with a lot of that money to spend on her presidential bid that she roundly and soundly lost.

LOLOL

You have no evidence Hillary even signed off on the Uranium One deal but you feelz she did so anyway.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
Ok....so, obviously you have no serious argument.

No, you are the troll. So troll away. I don't feed them.
No, you are the troll. So troll away. I don't feed them.
I asked you to repost your explanation but you apparently are not willing.

LOL...

Which charges are those?
(1) The takeout of General Flynn to humiliate President Trump (before Trump was inaugurated):
Jim Comey was a dirty cop in trying to destroy General Flynn, who was to be Trump's adviser:
Strozk and Paige invented a perjury trap for Trump advisers (high treason):
The FBI used Hillary's bought and paid for dossier (pee & prostitute tapes) to damage the reputation of President Trump

(2) FBI Emails on Anti-Trump Plots and Comey's conspiritorial fake Dossier use to initiate FISA warrants wrongfully (it was all lies and Comey well knew it and used it anyway) FBI leaked and laundered their lies carefully:

(3) President Obama involved with ILLEGAL Trump, FBI investigation. President Obama, FBI's Comey, and entrapment of General Flynn using the Logan Act after they cleared him of collusion with the Russians:

(4) Unmasking Trump Supporters as well as Joe Biden's unmasking requests

Mr. Hutch Starsky, if you were sincerely wondering what proofs we had on the DNC Deep State, I hope you watch each and every one of these. You will find how severely corrupt the Deep State is, and that there are people from all over who lockstep with the Deep Staters as described above in the ways and means the FBI interfered with the Presidency of Donald Trump. Their behaviors were egregiously unconstitutional. If you understand this, that tells me you may be sincere in your desire to know the truth, and I'd recommend you change parties if you want to be on the right side of the law, as President Trump has been 100%, and so were the people he used as advisers including the innocent General Flynn, a 33-year disguished career in protecting America that the Democrats literally shredded because he knew too much about Barack Obama's flights into conspiracies against the United States Constitution, not to mention against the people who are governed by a good system based on the Constitution.

Is this your genuine attempt at an explanation of Obamagate?
Seriously?
It's all allegation and no substance.

The republican led Senate intel committee just released their final report which concluded, just as the intel community and the Mueller investigation before them, that Russia indeed did release stolen emails in an effort to aid in the election of Trump.

There was plenty of proper predication for the FBI to launch a counterintelligence investigation.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

I have a message for the Trump supporters. Instead of harboring fantasies of former Obama officials being indicted, you should be concerned about Trump facing multiple indictments and lawsuits once he leaves office. That will include his children as well, in multiple charges of conspiracy to defraud.

I don't think any true conservatives would object.

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

You people brought him into this. The 9th ring of hell is reserved for Trump. It also shows this is fake news.

I have a message for the Trump supporters. Instead of harboring fantasies of former Obama officials being indicted, you should be concerned about Trump facing multiple indictments and lawsuits once he leaves office. That will include his children as well, in multiple charges of conspiracy to defraud.
Trump's GOP successor can pardon Trump in January 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back