DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if Obama gets something in the way of his comeuppance, but I'm not holding my breath.
Comeuppance ?
In a perfect world, it would be hanged for being a traitor. Need I mention how he released 5 high-level terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor, or no? If that's not the definition of traitor, I don't know what is. Obama should hang and with a message like "Don't be a traitor to the US"."This is what happens". Until that happens, I'm not satisfied.

Need a link or something? I can most certainly find it. Here' s one now.

Last edited:
Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg
When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:

Uranium One has been thoroughly debunked. Trump's campaign gave a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data and other campaign information. The Russians launched pro-Trump ads on social media.

And by "thoroughly debunked" you mean "Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt."

You Communists think you can alter reality if you just lie hard enough...

You are the communists. Willing to accept help from Putin.

Shep Smith proved it was a false story and there is no basis for the charge. You are the ones trying to alter reality.

Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg
When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When did the FBI claim all of that?
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.

Fucking liar.

You are the fucking liar.

---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

You people brought him into this. The 9th ring of hell is reserved for Trump. It also shows this is fake news.

Naaah, McCain was one of the Keating five. He screwed over old folks to make money.

He was a disgusting piece of shit and the world is a better place now that he's gone.

McCain was a honorable man who made a mistake. Trump has defrauded people. You and Trump are the disgusting pieces of trash. The sworld will be a better place when you people are gone.
McCain was a traitor that betrayed his comrades-in-arms.
The US was blessed with him not being president. That's reality.
Better lazy Barry than him. God still watches over the US, punk.

That is so much bullshit you un-American pig. McCain was a hero. You are the traitor and garbage like you should be hung alongside Bonespurs Trump.

It would be great if Obama gets something in the way of his comeuppance, but I'm not holding my breath.
Comeuppance ?
In a perfect world, it would be hanged for being a traitor. Need I mention how he released 5 high-level terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor, or no? If that's not the definition of traitor, I don't know what is. Obama should hang and with a message like "Don't be a traitor to the US"."This is what happens". Until that happens, I'm not satisfied.

Fascist pigs like you and Trump are the traitors and should be hung. Obama made a decision that he had every right to make.

---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

You people brought him into this. The 9th ring of hell is reserved for Trump. It also shows this is fake news.

Naaah, McCain was one of the Keating five. He screwed over old folks to make money.

He was a disgusting piece of shit and the world is a better place now that he's gone.

McCain was a honorable man who made a mistake. Trump has defrauded people. You and Trump are the disgusting pieces of trash. The sworld will be a better place when you people are gone.
McCain was a traitor that betrayed his comrades-in-arms.
The US was blessed with him not being president. That's reality.
Better lazy Barry than him. God still watches over the US, punk.

That is so much bullshit you un-American pig. McCain was a hero. You are the traitor and garbage like you should be hung alongside Bonespurs Trump.

Look up the Keating five then get back to us. You are clearly ignorant of his history.

Comeuppance ?

Fascist pigs like you and Trump are the traitors and should be hung. Obama made a decision that he had every right to make.

Obummer sold this country out to china and pootin.

Fat Billy Barr doesn't dare Trump up a case against Obama because the whole DOJ will rise in revolt at the political Trumpery.

A real war hero does not let himself get captured by the enemy.

A president only has the power to pardon someone for Federal crimes. A president has no authority to pardon anyone for State crimes.
And Trump has spent the last 4 years in the White House in DC. Any crimes there would be federal.

Comeuppance ?

Obummer sold this country out to china and pootin.

And the 7th century barbarians of Iran.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

giphy.gif

A president only has the power to pardon someone for Federal crimes. A president has no authority to pardon anyone for State crimes.
And Trump has spent the last 4 years in the White House in DC. Any crimes there would be federal.

You're wrong. Trump has businesses in several states, and those businesses are licensed by the states. As for me, I don't believe for a second that he's allowing his sons to make business decisions with out his consent (and direction, as well). Trump will be liable for any and all illegal transactions during his time in office. Furthermore, his foundation (now closed down) made numerous illegal transactions at his direction, and the statute of limitations have not run out. Likewise, Michael Cohn can testify to Trump both inflating and deflating the value of properties to maximize loans and minimize taxes. Then there's the Trump University scam AND Trump's illegal payments to silence Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. Not only does that qualify as illegal campaign contributions, it also qualifies as both bank fraud and wire fraud since the documentation was falsified to hide the true nature of the transactions. I believe that Trump will be in deep trouble with the SDNY. That's even more true since he seems to go out of his way to antagonize his detractors and regularly engages in retaliatory tactics. Consequently, once he's out of power and no longer has the immunity afforded him by being the president, and he no longer wields the power of the Executive branch, he'll be open to prosecution and law suits.

You are the communists. Willing to accept help from Putin.

Shep Smith proved it was a false story and there is no basis for the charge. You are the ones trying to alter reality.

You have an IQ of purple.

{The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.}

Okay, so you're a lying little fuck - such is the nature of Communists.

Oh and stupid fuck, you clearly don't know what a Communist is (or what toilet paper is for, apparently) Look, I get that you're a pathological liar, but you're REALLY fucking stupid. Insanely stupid.

You are the fucking liar.

Stupid lying little fuck.

{
The issue is not that Flynn was in conversations with Kislyak, as Cruz clarified, but rather that the surveillance and subsequent alleged perjury trap of Flynn appear to show an effort by the outgoing Obama administration to frame the incoming Trump administration for wrongdoing.

"Unmasking" is the action taken by national security officials to reveal the identity of an American citizen who is picked up in surveillance of foreign officials. While it's true that "unmasking" is not an uncommon process, the compounding evidence surrounding the incident is what has drawn the attention of Trump supporters as well as Republicans in Congress.

Such compounding evidence includes the extremely long list of ex-Obama officials who requested the unmasking of Gen. Flynn — a list that includes former Vice President Joe Biden, former FBI Director James Comey, and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Furthermore, it's odd that Obama officials were concerned about Flynn talking to Kislyak, since in early 2017, the State Department announced that it would help incoming Trump officials make contact with foreign officials.

}

You're as dumb as a runny cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back