DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason Trump is going after Obama is because he wants to gin up his base because Obama is black, my friends!

Bullshit.
The truth hurts, my friend

That ain't the truth. There is ZERO evidence that Trump hates blacks. In fact it was Trump who opened up the Florida golf clubs to blacks so you are not just wrong, but epically wrong.
two-thirds of white people voted for Trump. that means if 3 white people are walking toward you, and you're a black man, you better be scared of 2 of them

but let's get back on topic!

the only reason Trump is going after Obama is because he wants to gin up his base because Obama is black, my friends!

Bullshit.
The truth hurts, my friend

That ain't the truth. There is ZERO evidence that Trump hates blacks. In fact it was Trump who opened up the Florida golf clubs to blacks so you are not just wrong, but epically wrong.
LOL

Bullshit.

Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
Perhaps you're the one who can articulate what Obamagate is.

I did, you ignore it because you're a political whore.
I did, you ignore it because you're a political whore.

You did?
Quote it so I can read it.

Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg
When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When did the FBI claim all of that?

I wondered why there were so many marbles around here this evening. Basquebromance lost his marbles and they're all over the place!

No basquebromance, President Trump gave at the office. He is not prejudiced against blacks. His wrath is against people who do stupid stuff regardless of race, creed, title, or color. Meet President Donald Trump, who champions those with enough grit to attain excellence and uses it to the greater good. Happy to introduce you.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

I wondered why there were so many marbles around here this evening. Basquebromance lost his marbles and they're all over the place!

No basquebromance, President Trump gave at the office. He is not prejudiced against blacks. His wrath is against people who do stupid stuff regardless of race, creed, title, or color. Meet President Donald Trump, who champions those with enough grit to attain excellence and uses it to the greater good. Happy to introduce you.

who do i believe: Howard Stern or you?

i think by the grace of God i will go with Howard!

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.
Ok....so, obviously you have no serious argument.

Perhaps you're the one who can articulate what Obamagate is.
Imagine had Bush's FBI swore out flawed FISA warrants on Iranian Val Jarrett, interviewed her without an attorney, charged her with lying to the FBI, went after her family to get her to plead guilty....that's Obamagate

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
Ok....so, obviously you have no serious argument.

No, you are the troll. So troll away. I don't feed them.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
"but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia"

50077378.jpg

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

Uranium One has been thoroughly debunked. Trump's campaign gave a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data and other campaign information. The Russians launched pro-Trump ads on social media.

who do i believe: Howard Stern or you?

i think by the grace of God i will go with Howard!
It's your footshoot, doll. Things that go down will bring that to your attention over and over in the future, I fear. The real grace of God is with those of us who know the truth due to experience and a discreetly chary eye.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
"but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia"
The Clinton Foundation went out of the cheatin' business. In fact, it likely went out of business since Hillary couldn't squeeze the savings out of old people any more for reasons her only excuse is "I forget!" Good riddance. :thanks:

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.
There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium. :cuckoo:

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
The Clinton Foundation went out of the cheatin' business. In fact, it likely went out of business since Hillary couldn't squeeze the savings out of old people any more for reasons her only excuse is "I forget!" Good riddance. :thanks:
Ijit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back