DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

You people brought him into this. The 9th ring of hell is reserved for Trump. It also shows this is fake news.

Naaah, McCain was one of the Keating five. He screwed over old folks to make money.

He was a disgusting piece of shit and the world is a better place now that he's gone.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

I have a message for the Trump supporters. Instead of harboring fantasies of former Obama officials being indicted, you should be concerned about Trump facing multiple indictments and lawsuits once he leaves office. That will include his children as well, in multiple charges of conspiracy to defraud.

Be careful what you wish for dude.

When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?
(1) The takeout of General Flynn to humiliate President Trump (before Trump was inaugurated):
Jim Comey was a dirty cop in trying to destroy General Flynn, who was to be Trump's adviser:
Strozk and Paige invented a perjury trap for Trump advisers (high treason):
The FBI used Hillary's bought and paid for dossier (pee & prostitute tapes) to damage the reputation of President Trump

(2) FBI Emails on Anti-Trump Plots and Comey's conspiritorial fake Dossier use to initiate FISA warrants wrongfully (it was all lies and Comey well knew it and used it anyway) FBI leaked and laundered their lies carefully:

(3) President Obama involved with ILLEGAL Trump, FBI investigation. President Obama, FBI's Comey, and entrapment of General Flynn using the Logan Act after they cleared him of collusion with the Russians:

(4) Unmasking Trump Supporters as well as Joe Biden's unmasking requests

Mr. Hutch Starsky, if you were sincerely wondering what proofs we had on the DNC Deep State, I hope you watch each and every one of these. You will find how severely corrupt the Deep State is, and that there are people from all over who lockstep with the Deep Staters as described above in the ways and means the FBI interfered with the Presidency of Donald Trump. Their behaviors were egregiously unconstitutional. If you understand this, that tells me you may be sincere in your desire to know the truth, and I'd recommend you change parties if you want to be on the right side of the law, as President Trump has been 100%, and so were the people he used as advisers including the innocent General Flynn, a 33-year disguished career in protecting America that the Democrats literally shredded because he knew too much about Barack Obama's flights into conspiracies against the United States Constitution, not to mention against the people who are governed by a good system based on the Constitution.

These are nothing but right wing kooks. They prove nothing.

General Flynn was under investigation for his lobbying activities. He was allowed to plead guilty to end the investigation. His son was involved 9in those lobbying activities. There was no perjury trap. They clearly were testing his credibility.

There were no e-mails showing any anti-Trump plot. Several portions of the dossier were true. Interesting you have not seen the FISA warrants yet you know what is in them. The FBI leaked nothing. Trump was under investigation BEFORE the election and the general public was unaware yet the Clinton investigation was disclosed.

There is nothing illegal in unmasking. The individuals went through the proper channels and were allowed to see the information.

There is no deep state. The FBI has done no such thing. Trump has violated the Constitution in every way you can think of. Flynn was involved in questionable lobbying including lobbying for the Islamic President of Turkey. Had he succeeded, a man who sought asylum in the US would have been killed.

---“It’s Coming” — Reporter Adam Housley on Spygate Scandal: Names to Watch… McMaster, Rosenstein and John McCain---

I hate to say this but McCain is dead. Are they going to dig up his body and arrest him?
I don't think any true conservatives would object.

It shows this is fake news.

Nice deflection attempt, but McCain is somewhere around the 9th ring of hell now, so just leave him out.

You people brought him into this. The 9th ring of hell is reserved for Trump. It also shows this is fake news.

Naaah, McCain was one of the Keating five. He screwed over old folks to make money.

He was a disgusting piece of shit and the world is a better place now that he's gone.

McCain was a honorable man who made a mistake. Trump has defrauded people. You and Trump are the disgusting pieces of trash. The sworld will be a better place when you people are gone.

I have a message for the Trump supporters. Instead of harboring fantasies of former Obama officials being indicted, you should be concerned about Trump facing multiple indictments and lawsuits once he leaves office. That will include his children as well, in multiple charges of conspiracy to defraud.
Trump's GOP successor can pardon Trump in January 2025.

A president only has the power to pardon someone for Federal crimes. A president has no authority to pardon anyone for State crimes.

Trump Tower June '16 was Trump's fault. Having Flynn tell the Russians to relax, they'd go easy on the sanctions once Trump was installed, was Trump's fault. Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault.
It wasn't NSA's fault, or Obama's fault, or Comey's fault or Sessions' fault, or the media's fault, or any one else he can think to blame for it.

So now it's "Let's put all those people who did their job to protect America in jail." Third world shithole thinking, is what that is. All to defend the enormous ego of Donald Trump.

OL sez: "Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault."​
That is quite the accusations, madam. When and where was "money laundering" done by President Trump? I'd like the court date for his crime and the time he served for doing such a thing. False charges are what the Pelosi-led Sedition group is notorious for, and without a conviction, President Trump is innocent of such folderol as your slanderous accusation intimates.
Apparently making a good deal on real estate constitutes "money laundering" in the TDS universe.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

This is such a joke that it doesn't even warrant a response. What do you think of the chances of anyone being indicted over this "investigation"? Bhengazi Part II!

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obummer ordered the Intel and legal agencies to spy on trump and those associated with him.

That's against the law.
He also ordered them to frame Trump with phony charges.

Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:

Uranium One has been thoroughly debunked. Trump's campaign gave a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data and other campaign information. The Russians launched pro-Trump ads on social media.

And by "thoroughly debunked" you mean "Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt."

You Communists think you can alter reality if you just lie hard enough...

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money. :cranky:
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When did the FBI claim all of that?
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.

Fucking liar.

McCain was a honorable man who made a mistake. Trump has defrauded people. You and Trump are the disgusting pieces of trash. The sworld will be a better place when you people are gone.
McCain was a traitor that betrayed his comrades-in-arms.
The US was blessed with him not being president. That's reality.
Better lazy Barry than him. God still watches over the US, punk.

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
They claimed wrongfully that Trump colluded with the Russians to destroy Hillary, which is not what he did, but she certainly had some crafty dealings with Putin turning over 20% of American assets of uranium ore to Russia in a quid-pro-quo gimme-gimme 2 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation and who knows how much in a numbered account somewhere undisclosed like the rest of their damn omerta dealings. Believe me, she's worth tens of millions if not more that she admits to, which is strange considering Whitewater days when she had to have $100,000 of old people's life savings given as her kettle-of-fish money.
When they went into the get-Trump business with Barack Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Deep Staters whoever they might be.

There was no get Trump business and no deep state.
There's no rationalizing with these 5th Avenuers. Shit, this one even proved she still believes Hillary gave Russia 20% of our Uranium. :cuckoo:

Gee, she probably believes in gravity too.

And we all know that if it disputes the party, it isn't true...

the only reason Trump is going after Obama is because he wants to gin up his base because Obama is black, my friends!
I wondered why there were so many marbles around here this evening. Basquebromance lost his marbles and they're all over the place!

No basquebromance, President Trump gave at the office. He is not prejudiced against blacks. His wrath is against people who do stupid stuff regardless of race, creed, title, or color. Meet President Donald Trump, who champions those with enough grit to attain excellence and uses it to the greater good. Happy to introduce you.

who do i believe: Howard Stern or you?

i think by the grace of God i will go with Howard!
Sucker! :04:

LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

LOL...

Which charges are those?
Ok....so, obviously you have no serious argument.
Project much?

It would be great if Obama gets something in the way of his comeuppance, but I'm not holding my breath.

Trump Tower June '16 was Trump's fault. Having Flynn tell the Russians to relax, they'd go easy on the sanctions once Trump was installed, was Trump's fault. Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault.
It wasn't NSA's fault, or Obama's fault, or Comey's fault or Sessions' fault, or the media's fault, or any one else he can think to blame for it.

So now it's "Let's put all those people who did their job to protect America in jail." Third world shithole thinking, is what that is. All to defend the enormous ego of Donald Trump.
There isn't a shred of evidenced that Trump laundered any Russian money, moron. You also don't have a clue what Flynn discussed with Kislyak. Even if he did say what you claim, Trump is free to set whatever policy he likes with the Russians. It's not a crime.

Nah, he doesn't launder money for the Russians.

Florida's real estate market is in the dumper in 2008 and then this happens:

""""In July 2008, Donald Trump undertook one of his most infamous transactions. He sold a mansion in Palm Beach for $95 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev, Russian oligarch and billionaire. Trump had purchased it four years earlier for $41.35 million. The sale price was nearly $54 million more than Trump had paid for the property, even though he had made only modest improvements in it.""""

Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings
  • Filed March 17, 2017,
There’s a name for that.

it’s called money laundering.

Why do you think he’s desperate to keep his tax returns a secret.

i’m just surprised out of all the people that Republicans could turn into a cult leader and an idol, I never thought it would be a serial adulterer and a tax evader and a co-conspirator in multiple felonies. I always thought it would be somebody everybody could look up to, and not just white people.

These uni-brows on here need to explain how Trump got money after he turned toxic to his lenders in New York in the 1990s after his bankruptcy filings.
They won't.
The only bank that would work with him was Deutsche Bank, the same bank that has been investigated for money laundering.
Connect the fucking dots, Trumptards.

Deutsche Bank faces action over $20bn Russian money ...
www.theguardian.com › business › apr › deutsche-ban...

Apr 17, 2019 - Deutsche Bank faces action over $20bn Russian money-laundering scheme. This article is more than 1 year old. Exclusive: in confidential ...

Deutsche Bank Faces Criminal Investigation for Potential ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/06/19 › business › deutsche-ba...

Jun 19, 2019 - Federal authorities are focused on whether the bank complied with anti-money-laundering laws, including in its review of transactions linked to ...

Deutsche Bank Staff Saw Suspicious Activity in Trump and ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/05/19 › business › deutsche-ba...

May 19, 2019 - Anti-money-laundering specialists at Deutsche Bank recommended in 2016 and 2017 that multiple transactions involving legal entities ...
Trump's case blocking subpoenas to Deutsch bank for his financial records was just heard this week before the Supreme Court. We won't know for a couple months how they decide. If they follow precedent (Nixon, Clinton), he's going to have to cough them up. Of all the stuff he's been accused of, this is the one I believe.
Any day now... Rotflmbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back