DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.

Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.
Trump was exonerated. Obama won't be.
LOL

obama-guess-who.jpg

the only reason Trump is going after Obama is because he wants to gin up his base because Obama is black, my friends!

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up

Mr. Desperado desperately sez: "If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up"​
Oh, Mr. Obama's day will come, and he better run. He better hide. :muahaha:
I so hope your right, but Im not holding my breath.. Ever known a deep state agent going after another deep state agent.

Look at Wray at the FBI. I'll be very happy if we get more that "some people did some things" from Durham. Because we're not democrats, Obama and Biden walk .

There is no Obamagate. You are the one who is exposed. Little wonder Obama's approvals have gone up since Trump took office. Americans know Trump is the one who was helped by Russia. Trump helped Russia help him by giving internal polling date and other campaign information to a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence.
So what is Durham investigating?

It is called political harassment.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Mr. Desperado desperately sez: "If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up"​

Don't hold your breath waiting for that. You won't make it. It will never happen.

Don't holxd your breath waiting for that. You won't make it. It will never happen.
Of course it won't. But they'll still rev up the 5th Avenue base in the meantime. At best, they may manage to indict a couple of FBI agents.

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
Obummer ordered the Intel and legal agencies to spy on trump and those associated with him.

That's against the law.
Obummer ordered the Intel and legal agencies to spy on trump and those associated with him.

That's against the law.
LOL...He did?
When and where?

I so hope your right, but Im not holding my breath.. Ever known a deep state agent going after another deep state agent.

Look at Wray at the FBI. I'll be very happy if we get more that "some people did some things" from Durham. Because we're not democrats, Obama and Biden walk .
Right now, as far as I'm concerned they're already walkin' down a mighty lonesome highway.

LOL...
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"​
False charges. On steroids.
Hutch Starskey sez "What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?"False charges. On steroids.

You said the Democrats were using the FBI to make trumped up charges.
Which charges are those?

Perhaps you're the one who can articulate what Obamagate is.

I did, you ignore it because you're a political whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back