DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

File this under the same indictments in waiting as those sean handity predicted for Hillary Clinton.

Laughable
Sad but true... Not sure why all the bloviating just keeps going on and going on, but I guess it's a temp check for voters and voter loyalty maybe. I guess the Clinton woman, because she's a woman will not be held accountable in the crats Identity politics game, so there's that. It's all a game. It's a dirty game, but a game none the less.

What was there to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for?

When Trump first spoke about draining the swamp, we didn't know the Deep State was part of the swamp. Now that we know the truth about the Deep State, it will take a second term for Trump to drain the swamp.

I always believed Reagan established the "deep state", a government from behind the scene that would establish control if a conflict with the soviets took out our political elected system. I assumed it was secure enough to keep bed wetters out.

Perhaps it was the Bush regimes, specifically 41 that left the doors open for global collectivists to take root. GHW Bush was a globalist, maybe not a "collectivist" in the perspective of marxism, but likely a fascist in what the the role of federal government should have regulating individuals.

GW was no better, and in retrospect I regret supporting him to the extent I did. That said I wanted Alan Keyes to beat him and become POTUS in 2000, and I would still support him over any democrook besides James Trafficant, but he died young.

Do you believe yours?

Do you believe any of these shit shows that are on TV are even real? I don't care what you watch or read, do you really believe ANYONE is telling you the truth and NOT trying to manipulate your opinion?

I just wanna know...

So sad for you TrumpTards.
You fucking practically break your necks to snap at whatever shiny object Trump pulls out of hi
s ass.

DOJ inspector general refutes Trump claim that Obama tapped his wires

12/11/19 03:13 PM EST

Horowitz did not find evidence Obama asked for probe of Trump
12/11/19

Wow, pulling ancient crap out of your butt doesn't help you silly boi. There's this thing called "current news".

You should read some and catch up to the rest of the world.

When Trump first spoke about draining the swamp, we didn't know the Deep State was part of the swamp. Now that we know the truth about the Deep State, it will take a second term for Trump to drain the swamp.

I always believed Reagan established the "deep state", a government from behind the scene that would establish control if a conflict with the soviets took out our political elected system. I assumed it was secure enough to keep bed wetters out.

Perhaps it was the Bush regimes, specifically 41 that left the doors open for global collectivists to take root. GHW Bush was a globalist, maybe not a "collectivist" in the perspective of marxism, but likely a fascist in what the the role of federal government should have regulating individuals.

GW was no better, and in retrospect I regret supporting him to the extent I did. That said I wanted Alan Keyes to beat him and become POTUS in 2000, and I would still support him over any democrook besides James Trafficant, but he died young.

The deep state is a natural progression of bureaucracy.

The deep state is a natural progression of bureaucracy.

It certainly did not work better for the czar....

Which brings to mind a cartoon of something that happened in Rome and the artist was implying over modern times.

As Rome declined and eventually became non-existent there was a "Praetorian Class" that protected warlords, aristocrats and land owners that effectively ruled shifting borders of city states and empires for a 1000 years or more before modern governments were established and basically made decisions the rulers would not have.

Sometimes military minded people need to get involved, and as far as I'm concerned we desperately need a modern Augusto Pinochet.

1590471719707.png

Last edited:
Trump Tower June '16 was Trump's fault. Having Flynn tell the Russians to relax, they'd go easy on the sanctions once Trump was installed, was Trump's fault. Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault.
It wasn't NSA's fault, or Obama's fault, or Comey's fault or Sessions' fault, or the media's fault, or any one else he can think to blame for it.

So now it's "Let's put all those people who did their job to protect America in jail." Third world shithole thinking, is what that is. All to defend the enormous ego of Donald Trump.

OL sez: "Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault."​
That is quite the accusations, madam. When and where was "money laundering" done by President Trump? I'd like the court date for his crime and the time he served for doing such a thing. False charges are what the Pelosi-led Sedition group is notorious for, and without a conviction, President Trump is innocent of such folderol as your slanderous accusation intimates.

Do you believe yours?

Do you believe any of these shit shows that are on TV are even real? I don't care what you watch or read, do you really believe ANYONE is telling you the truth and NOT trying to manipulate your opinion?

I just wanna know...

Yep, I do!!

I have confidence in myself to do the most thorough research possible, to understand and know, what's going on, and what the truth is....

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up

There is no Obamagate. You are the one who is exposed. Little wonder Obama's approvals have gone up since Trump took office. Americans know Trump is the one who was helped by Russia. Trump helped Russia help him by giving internal polling date and other campaign information to a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence.
So what is Durham investigating?

Mr. Desperado desperately sez: "If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up"​
Oh, Mr. Obama's day will come, and he better run. He better hide. :muahaha:

When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.
Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again
LOL...
That told me nothing. No one seems to be able to articulate what obamagate actually is.
That's because nobody knows. Impeached Trump just made it up and his 5th Avenuers blindly & faithfully obey his marching orders.

You are the fucking liar.

The fact is that the Russians wanted Trump to win. They hacked the DNC servers. You are the one pushing Russian propaganda. The investigation was more than justified. We know Trump was pushing a phony investigation. Shokin had closed the investigation into Burisma before Biden relayed official policy. What you have is crazy conspiracy theories which are ridiculous.

Stupid little CCP twat. There is zero evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC servers, nor even that the DNC servers were hacked at all. After all, no American was ever allowed to investigate. Only the Ukrainian CrowdStrike ever claimed to see the servers.

You know this, but like a typical ChiCom, you lie.

You are the one lying about evidence. Biden was relaying official US policy. Shokin was corrupt and federal officials, the world community and anti-corruption Ukrainians have confirmed this. The gateway pundit is fake news. Schiff is not guilty of anything. Trump is the treasonous one who pressured Ukraine to open a phony investigation. You are a treasonous stooge as well.

Fucking liar. It amazes me, you traitor vermin seem to think that the way to deal with proof of your crimes is to double down and just lie harder. Listen you stupid little fuck, the audio of Biden and Shokin is out - it's not only in the hands of investigators, it's out to the public. When you lie about publically available evidence, you pathological puke, you just look stupid.

But you ChiCom twats think you can lie every into the cornfield.

The national polls showed Biden with a clear lead. It was not too hard to guess that Biden would be the nominee. Obama did not spy on Trump. That is another delusional fantasy you have. Burisma has no connection with Hillary Clinton.

Hillary has it in the bag, fer shure

Moron
:th_believecrap:

It's PROVEN.

You CCP democrats BOUGHT THE FUCKING DOSSIER FROM THE KREMLIN, you know, the one that the FBI (KGB) perjured themselves to illegally obtain FISA warrants to spy on the opposition candidate and released dirt illegally obtained to the corrupt little Goebbels of the CCP press.

{
he FBI received information in June 2017 revealing that Steele’s primary source had “personal and business ties” to the sub-source. The bureau also received information of “contacts between the sub-source and an individual in the Russian Presidential Administration in June/July 2016,” the newly declassified footnote stated.

The footnote is heavily redacted before a section that reads, “and the sub-source voicing strong support for candidate Clinton in the 2016 U.S. elections.”

}
{

The IG footnotes also said that the FBI received evidence on Jan. 12, 2017, two days after the dossier was published, that information regarding former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was likely the product of Russian disinformation. Steele had claimed that Cohen visited Prague in August 2016 to meet with Kremlin operatives and pay off Russian hackers. }

You ChiComs were in collusion with Russia - FACT.
It's PROVEN.
:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Mr. Desperado desperately sez: "If the DOJ has a massive case against Obama, charge ihm already or just shut up"​
I so hope your right, but Im not holding my breath.. Ever known a deep state agent going after another deep state agent.

Last edited:

LOL...
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.

I so hope your right, but Im not holding my breath.. Ever know a deep state agent going after another deep state agent.
I'm telling you, Obama's gig is up. He can either own his bad and apologize or he's gonna eat the dirt he planned on President Trump eating. And Biden is not getting off the hook for a lifetime of working the system so he can extort money from other countries using his high-office credentials as a threat to foreign leaders for personal wealth gain. Biden's gig is up too, since if he won, he would be the first president ever to run the country from the Lexington, Kentucky Federal Corrections facility. And I don't think the Democrat Party can take such heat as all that.

LOL...
Obamagate was when after President Trump was inaugurated, Obama issued orders to Comey to do-in the new Commander in Chief. That destroys the orderly change-of-powers courtesies practiced for the last 223 years, since John Adams took office following President George Washington's insistence that 2 terms would be appropriate to show that America is not ever going to be run forever by the same person. The Democrats want to push buttons against all that is right in America, and they don't want anybody talking about their muck-ups, because doing bad things to Americans eternally is going to end bad rule. Americans can tolerate bad rulers only so long, and the Democrats instead of learning the art of ruling practice the art of cramming crap down people's craws, and the American people don't like it. Right now, the Democrats are trying again to pull another fast one against all that is right by trumping up false charges against a Republican President. And they're using the FBI, once the most prestigious organization in law enforcement to join them in destroying what is left of the Constitution by using lies and false propaganda to get something for nothing.

It's stupid but the Democrats keep beating the dead horse in so many different creative ways. Demmies think people will be fooled if they change the background noise a little here and there. Doh! The American people have been to college and taken psychology 101 and know about using information to present a stage setting that does not exist to make people soft to certain fake accusations. And they think the American people too stupid to figure them out. <<<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>>> It's just wrong.
Ambiguous nonsense. The most I got was
"trumped up charges". What charges did the FBI bring against Trump?
Like I said. No one seems to be able to articulate what Obamagate actually is. Just a lot of feelz.

LOL...
Obummer ordered the Intel and legal agencies to spy on trump and those associated with him.

That's against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back