DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your big “straw man” picture and “Orange Man Bad” cartoon show only that you are the one who “shrieks mindless slogans.” I have criticized Obama for many of his actions, and I never voted for Hillary Clinton. Your charge that I am a “mindless hack” is absurd. You seem to be a typical brain-damaged “Trump Party” hyper-partisan. I suppose you support both the Obama AND the Trump administration’s legal persecution of WikiLeaks?
On behalf of all historic American figures we are asking you to change your name
Of all the people I've seen in my short time here, you trigger the libturds like a champion.

Your big “straw man” picture and “Orange Man Bad” cartoon show only that you are the one who “shrieks mindless slogans.” I have criticized Obama for many of his actions, and I never voted for Hillary Clinton. Your charge that I am a “mindless hack” is absurd. You seem to be a typical brain-damaged “Trump Party” hyper-partisan. I suppose you support both the Obama AND the Trump administration’s legal persecution of WikiLeaks?
On behalf of all historic American figures we are asking you to change your name
Of all the people I've seen in my short time here, you trigger the libturds like a champion.
With pride!

Congress has no authority to conduct personal investigations of Administration employees, or the president.
What the fuck were they doing when the investigated Clinton's blow job?
They didn't, dumbass. Clinton was sued by a private citizen. In the course of that lawsuit he committed perjury and obstruction of justice. The special prosecutor was an administration employee, not an employee of Congress.
Good point. But I still fail to see how the House can be tasked with the authority of impeachment without being able to investigate the "high crimes and misdemeanors" they can impeach him for. It's implicit. If a President were suspected of, lets say, murder, what the President is saying is that he cannot be investigated during his time in office for that, either. He can close the door on the police, the Congress, whomever. That's not going to be a winning strategy, and the Supreme Court justices didn't like it, either.
He can't be investigated by Congress unless they are impeaching him.
How do they get enough information to begin impeachment proceedings if he is immune from all investigation?

Congress has no authority to conduct personal investigations of Administration employees, or the president.
They didn't, dumbass. Clinton was sued by a private citizen. In the course of that lawsuit he committed perjury and obstruction of justice. The special prosecutor was an administration employee, not an employee of Congress.
Good point. But I still fail to see how the House can be tasked with the authority of impeachment without being able to investigate the "high crimes and misdemeanors" they can impeach him for. It's implicit. If a President were suspected of, lets say, murder, what the President is saying is that he cannot be investigated during his time in office for that, either. He can close the door on the police, the Congress, whomever. That's not going to be a winning strategy, and the Supreme Court justices didn't like it, either.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow, your ignorance of even recent history is simply ASTOUNDING!!!

You tards really do have the memory retention of goldfish. And Trump depends on it.

Last edited:
We actually have tards here who have never heard of "checks and balances" and think this is some kind of dictatorship.

Wow.

g5000
The Supreme Court has since ruled that Congress must confine itself to “legislative purposes” and avoid the strictly private affairs of individual citizens.

the brief argues that the Committees’ request plainly serves a legitimate legislative interest. The Committees heard information that Deutsche Bank may have provided more than $2 billion in loans to President Trump despite bank officials’ concerns about those loans, allegations that shell companies used illicit funds to purchase Trump properties, and numerous reports of the intersection between President Trump’s business interests and Russia-linked entities. Given this, obtaining the financial documents the Committees have requested would aid their consideration of whether and how to legislate with respect to lending practices, money laundering, and fraud at financial institutions, as well as conflicts of interest that might exist if foreign actors were to have leverage over President Trump, his family, and his businesses.

The legislative angle on this sounds weak to me. Another Russia investigation is what it sounds more like, and from what I can find, it was based on testimony by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, who based it on Christopher Steele's investigation into Trump's financial dealings with Russians, which provided no tangible evidence and still needed to be "vetted."

I think Trump is up to his neck in this stuff, but I'm not so sure the House is on firm ground here. What makes you think differently?

There was all those massive cases against Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton going back 25 years that cost
many tens of millions of dollars. And they all fizzled.

trey Gowdy thought Hillary was going to be elected president and he was boasting that he had years of investigations all lined up for when she became president.
Then they fizzled.

Republicans had both houses for most of president Obamas two terms. And there was one investigation after another and they fizzled.

And now, it’s four years into trumps presidency and six months before the election and suddenly, suddenly there’s a crime. There’s massive investigations. Maybe criminal charges. And what do you thinks going to happen?

FIZZLE!

Imagine if we had equal justice under the law....

g5000
The Supreme Court has since ruled that Congress must confine itself to “legislative purposes” and avoid the strictly private affairs of individual citizens.

the brief argues that the Committees’ request plainly serves a legitimate legislative interest. The Committees heard information that Deutsche Bank may have provided more than $2 billion in loans to President Trump despite bank officials’ concerns about those loans, allegations that shell companies used illicit funds to purchase Trump properties, and numerous reports of the intersection between President Trump’s business interests and Russia-linked entities. Given this, obtaining the financial documents the Committees have requested would aid their consideration of whether and how to legislate with respect to lending practices, money laundering, and fraud at financial institutions, as well as conflicts of interest that might exist if foreign actors were to have leverage over President Trump, his family, and his businesses.

The legislative angle on this sounds weak to me. Another Russia investigation is what it sounds more like, and from what I can find, it was based on testimony by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, who based it on Christopher Steele's investigation into Trump's financial dealings with Russians, which provided no tangible evidence and still needed to be "vetted."

I think Trump is up to his neck in this stuff, but I'm not so sure the House is on firm ground here. What makes you think differently?

So discarding the 4th Amendment so that the Stalinist democrats can search the person and papers of a political enemy is out then?

When did it arrive? :laughing0301:

Oh, I know how you CCP traitors can get out of Obamagate, you can LIE. Just like you did with the Mueller Inquisition when that blew up in your face. You know, when the report stated that there was no collusion and collusion isn't even a thing, you just fucking lied your ass off. Okay, it just made you pathological cocksuckers look insane, but that's no reason not to do it again.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Well ,everyone knows Obama hates this Country. All he cares about is "Race".

Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.
Yeah, they were involved in the same case that was at trial at the time. Remember, she was in the country to represent that case. You think she was going to tell an American she was just at a meeting to give Russian secrets to a Presidential campaign? The other "dinner" was a cocktails and formal dinner for a big crowd and they didn't even sit near each other.
We've been through this.

So, the main spook in the Obama election tampering was meeting with the Russian that you CCP clowns claim it was "treason" for the Trump team to meet with, but the Obama regime working with her is all good fun? Hypocrite much?

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

giphy.gif

Awww look, Guno is cumming on herself because we don't have equal justice in America. Yeah, democrats are above the law - doesn't that make you clever..

Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.
Yeah, they were involved in the same case that was at trial at the time. Remember, she was in the country to represent that case. You think she was going to tell an American she was just at a meeting to give Russian secrets to a Presidential campaign? The other "dinner" was a cocktails and formal dinner for a big crowd and they didn't even sit near each other.
We've been through this.

So, the main spook in the Obama election tampering was meeting with the Russian that you CCP clowns claim it was "treason" for the Trump team to meet with, but the Obama regime working with her is all good fun? Hypocrite much?
The Obama regime was not "working with her." They (Simpson and the attorney) were both involved in a lawsuit that had nothing to do with the Trump Tower meeting.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow, your ignorance of even recent history is simply ASTOUNDING!!!

You tards really do have the memory retention of goldfish. And Trump depends on it.

:lmao:
You really do have an IQ of purple, Guno.

While neither you nor any CCP democrat here has ever read the Bill of Rights, the 4th Amendment specifically speaks to being secure in one's person and papers. It actually says nothing about your beloved Abortion, but keeping you vermin from rifling through peoples records in hopes of fabricating charges is directly prohibited.

The Obama regime was not "working with her." They (Simpson and the attorney) were both involved in a lawsuit that had nothing to do with the Trump Tower meeting.

Yeah, Bullshit. Simpson set up the Trump tower meeting, feeding the lie about dirt on Hillary. It amazes me that somehow opposition research is forbidden - for Republicans, while you of the CCP are buying dirt from Moscow that you leak to Buzzfeed. Hey, you had an election to steal.. Screwed that up big time though, dinja?

Yeah, Bullshit. Simpson set up the Trump tower meeting, feeding the lie about dirt on Hillary. It amazes me that somehow opposition research is forbidden - for Republicans, while you of the CCP are buying dirt from Moscow that you leak to Buzzfeed. Hey, you had an election to steal.. Screwed that up big time though, dinja?
All of that Russia crap was a set up. And the MEDIA were in it up to their Pencil Necks.

All of that Russia crap was a set up. And the MEDIA were in it up to their Pencil Necks.

Glenn Simpson is a major player in the Obama attempt to rig the election. He was hired by the Clinton Crime mob to conduct a dirty tricks attack on Trump. Simpson rounded up foreign spy Steele to engage in espionage against the leading candidate running against Clinton. Then KGB John Brennan got involved with his KGB buddies feeding tons of Kremlin disinformation to Steel, which he gave to Obama, which Obama leaked top the little Goebbels and passed on to the utterly corrupt FBI which used it to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign which the FBI used to tamper with the election by leaking rumors and lies to the little Goebbels.

Simpson needs his neck stretched, right beside Hillary and Comey.

Glenn Simpson is a major player in the Obama attempt to rig the election. He was hired by the Clinton Crime mob to conduct a dirty tricks attack on Trump. Simpson rounded up foreign spy Steele to engage in espionage against the leading candidate running against Clinton. Then KGB John Brennan got involved with his KGB buddies feeding tons of Kremlin disinformation to Steel, which he gave to Obama, which Obama leaked top the little Goebbels and passed on to the utterly corrupt FBI which used it to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign which the FBI used to tamper with the election by leaking rumors and lies to the little Goebbels.

No matter what happened ,we still have one good thing. SeaHag Hitlery Clinton will NEVER be President. Can you imagine listening to that VOICE for 4 years?

No matter what happened ,we still have one good thing. SeaHag Hitlery Clinton will NEVER be President. Can you imagine listening to that VOICE for 4 years?

Well..

Consider that Rapey Joe is a cluster fuck.. There is a SERIOUS CHANCE that the Beijing decides to put Hillary as their nominee rather than Quid Pro Joe.

We've been through this.

They made a special exemption for her so she could get a visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back