Does the Military Respect President Obama?

Does the Military Respect President Obama?

• Total voters
How in the hell can ANYONE respect a person that stated very clearly that our military with premeditation, planning and systematically "air-raiding villages killing civilians"!
Fact Check: Obama on Afghanistan
Obama has said this... and this idiotic totally ignorant statement was even in a contextual situation WAS NOT something that any smart person would make.
A smart person would know that this kind of statement IS used to encourage more deaths! Encouraged recruiting of terrorists that lied to children telling them their backpack would kill soldiers but they wouldn't be killed.

"Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive
Child suicide bombers say they were told by their handlers that the "bombs would not kill us, only the Americans would die".
Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighboring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...nwashed-into-believing-they-will-survive.html

And this idiot President MADE this statement military "air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

How in the hell can ANYONE respect a person that stated very clearly that our military with premeditation, planning and systematically "air-raiding villages killing civilians"!
Obama has said this... and this idiotic totally ignorant statement was even in a contextual situation WAS NOT something that any smart person would make.
A smart person would know that this kind of statement IS used to encourage more deaths! Encouraged recruiting of terrorists that lied to children telling them their backpack would kill soldiers but they wouldn't be killed.

"Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive
Child suicide bombers say they were told by their handlers that the "bombs would not kill us, only the Americans would die".
Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighboring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.
Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive - Telegraph

And this idiot President MADE this statement military "air-raiding villages killing civilians"!

Still pushing that lie I see. Here is the quote, again.

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there," Obama said.

Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive - Telegraph

"We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there," Obama said.

THAT IS NOT a LIE!!! MY point is any idiot KNOWS when you say shit like that the ENEMY will take it out of context!
YOU don't need to make public crap like what Obama did with out being smart enough to KNOW enemies TAKE IT Out of context!

That was a perfect example of how quick Obama was to criticize without considering the affect!
That was my point and it was NOT a lie! He said it no doubt.

How about this for being out of context use by OBAMA himself!!!
Obama: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

HE either was totally stupid or LYING and taking out of context the above because:
1) 10 million he acknowledges of the 46 million are not eligible as they are not citizens!
2) Obama is either IGNORANT and culpable for HIS administration NOT enrolling 14 million counted by Census USED by Obama as part of his
46 million THAT are eligible due to poverty level for Medicaid BEFORE ACA was passed! Yet he either was stupid or calculating and left out
this context that 14 million were counted as uninsured when ALL Medicaid needed to do was enroll them! I know this for a FACT because I know
2 people that qualify for Medicaid BUT they have not registered!!
3) And Obama KNOWS there are 18 million that don't want, can afford (make over $50k) but don't want YET HE counts them as part of the 46 million!

This is such a blatant LIE that you and the millions of Americans are still ignoring LIKE Obama!!!!

THAT IS NOT a LIE!!! MY point is any idiot KNOWS when you say shit like that the ENEMY will take it out of context!
YOU don't need to make public crap like what Obama did with out being smart enough to KNOW enemies TAKE IT Out of context!

That was a perfect example of how quick Obama was to criticize without considering the affect!

Obama: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

HE either was totally stupid or LYING and taking out of context the above because:
1) 10 million he acknowledges of the 46 million are not eligible as they are not citizens!
2) Obama is either IGNORANT and culpable for HIS administration NOT enrolling 14 million counted by Census USED by Obama as part of his
46 million THAT are eligible due to poverty level for Medicaid BEFORE ACA was passed! Yet he either was stupid or calculating and left out
this context that 14 million were counted as uninsured when ALL Medicaid needed to do was enroll them! I know this for a FACT because I know
3) And Obama KNOWS there are 18 million that don't want, can afford (make over $50k) but don't want YET HE counts them as part of the 46 million!

This is such a blatant LIE that you and the millions of Americans are still ignoring LIKE Obama!!!!

Well you're right, Faux News was the first to take it out of context and put their spin on it. Faux is the favorite channel of Anti-Americans everywhere.

The military personnel respect the CiC far more than they do the weirdoes of the far reactionary right.

Well you're right, Faux News was the first to take it out of context and put their spin on it. Faux is the favorite channel of Anti-Americans everywhere.

LOOK at this Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

SO if a HARVARD study shows a direct correlation about statements like this from Obama..
"Let me be clear: There is no military solution in Iraq and there never was," Obama was expected to say in a speech Wednesday at Ashford University.

"The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now," the Illinois senator was to say.

Obama's ardent opposition to the war has been a central theme of his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he has used it to distinguish himself from leading rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y.
Sen. Barack Obama to Call for Combat Troop Withdrawal from Iraq by End of 2008 | Fox News

So HARVARD shows that Obama's speeches had direct affect of killing more US troops!

LOOK at this Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

SO if a HARVARD study shows a direct correlation about statements like this from Obama..
"Let me be clear: There is no military solution in Iraq and there never was," Obama was expected to say in a speech Wednesday at Ashford University.

"The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now," the Illinois senator was to say.

Obama's ardent opposition to the war has been a central theme of his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he has used it to distinguish himself from leading rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y.
Sen. Barack Obama to Call for Combat Troop Withdrawal from Iraq by End of 2008 | Fox News

So HARVARD shows that Obama's speeches had direct affect of killing more US troops!

Fact is you deliberately lie every time you post this bullshit when you claim that then candidate Obama said anything remotely like the collateral damage was premeditated, planned and systematically carried out.

Poll vaulting to Iraq can't change that.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2fSIubA2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9SgHo-He0

These are REAL soldiers. Look at them. Not old white guys. Like the Republican Party. But salt and pepper like the United States. Diversity. Everywhere except the Republican Party. These guys represent the US and the GOP simply can't stand that fact.

There is a significant percentage of the military that is basically southern redneck conservative. They hate any Democrat that is President. Carter, Clinton, Obama

These are REAL soldiers. Look at them. Not old white guys. Like the Republican Party. But salt and pepper like the United States. Diversity. Everywhere except the Republican Party. These guys represent the US and the GOP simply can't stand that fact.

There is a significant percentage of the military that is basically southern redneck conservative. They hate any Democrat that is President. Carter, Clinton, Obama

Back that bull shit up with something other than your gas.

I've worked with the military for over 30 years. Right now there are probably 20% black and another 20% Hispanic with 20% female. I don't see that demographic hating Obama or Democrats in general

The remaining 40% white male tends to be very religious and very conservative. I saw how much they hated Carter then turned their hate to Clinton and Obama. It has little to do with Obamas race and everything to do with an inbred conservative hatred of all things Democrat

I've worked with the military for over 30 years. Right now there are probably 20% black and another 20% Hispanic with 20% female. I don't see that demographic hating Obama or Democrats in general

The remaining 40% white male tends to be very religious and very conservative. I saw how much they hated Carter then turned their hate to Clinton and Obama. It has little to do with Obamas race and everything to do with an inbred conservative hatred of all things Democrat
Nice back peddle of that "SOUTHERN REDNECK" bull shit.

I spent 8 years ACTIVE DUTY, quite a bit different than "working for." You have no idea what REALLY goes on inside the rank and file GI's world, and yes they are predominately conservative, man, woman, white, black, hispanic, etc., and THAT is why you libtards hate the military. Simply because the majority of them identify as conservative and/or republican.

So that's why their absentee ballots are always getting "lost."

Last edited:

Nice back peddle of that "SOUTHERN REDNECK" bull shit.

I spent 8 years ACTIVE DUTY, a little different than "working for." You have no idea what REALLY goes on inside the rank and file GI's world, and yes they are predominately conservative, man, woman, white, black, hispanic, etc., and THAT is why you libtards hate the military. Simply because the majority of them identify as conservative and/or republican.

So that's why their absentee ballots are always getting "lost."
Only 8 years? Why not stay for the long haul after that? I did 21 years and I pretty much agree with rightwinger's assessment. But one thing, many Democrats in the military learn to keep quiet about it around senior people who are hoping to jump on that military industrial gravy train after they retire....and that means being "out" about supporting RW/GOP politics.

Most active duty military men that I know will not speak against Obama because he is Commander in Chief. I would call that respect.

Whether they think he has a clue is a different poll altogether, and not one you will likely get any kind of honest answer on from an enlisted man.

It is not out of respect it is out of the fact that if they do they will be dishonorably discharges for speaking out again the messiah publically.

I have heard many in the military tear Obama to shreds.

This.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION]

The reason that you probably have a different experience is because they know you're a mealy mouth libbie who would rat them out if they said otherwise.

Btw, how many generals fired under Obama?

The military personnel respect the CiC far more than they do the weirdoes of the far reactionary right.

This is a truer statement:
Military personnel respect the OFFICE of the CiC far more than they do the man that currently occupies it .

:lmao:

Okay sparky!!!!!

Our enemies tend to sound like Democrats, so I seriously doubt that.

Forum List

Back