Does the Military Respect President Obama?

Does the Military Respect President Obama?

• Total voters
I think it's a given that service personnel respect a POTUS who is bringing them home from killing field rather than one who sent them into one under the pretense of a lie.

You would be wrong synthie, I know alot of active duty and retired and the only respect obama gets is from the gays, women and some of the Blacks. :eusa_shhh:
Well, that's about as useful as claiming there is no global warming because it's cold outside.
Nice dodge, and has to do with what Dorkie?

Right now...who cares?

We are out of Iraq, will be out of Afghanistan this year

The military should thank Obama

Right now...who cares?

Your right the far left could care less as long as they get their way no matter how many millions have to die for it.

All Obama is doing is turning the middle east into a powder keg and force the US to go back in, that is why the far left is doing their best to be voted out of office. So Obamas debacles won't happen on their watch.

Right now...who cares?

Your right the far left could care less as long as they get their way no matter how many millions have to die for it.

All Obama is doing is turning the middle east into a powder keg and force the US to go back in, that is why the far left is doing their best to be voted out of office. So Obamas debacles won't happen on their watch.

I am certain Obama is one of those social justice advocates who wants to right the "wrongs" of the past through making America weaker.

Forum List

Back