Does the Left think that no women are MAGA Republicans?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A Democrat Senator has come out and chastised all MAGA Republicans by saying that they should not preach to women about abortion.

So, what are we to make of this?

1. It was a Fetterman/Biden moment we are seeing more of from the Left. She is just another cookie cutter brain dead Leftist.

2. Since Democrats have the sole duty of now defining what a woman is, they have concluded that your politics dictate your gender.

3. Putin done it. Besides, January 6th.

A Democrat Senator has come out and chastised all MAGA Republicans by saying that they should not preach to women about abortion.

1. It was a Fetterman/Biden moment we are seeing more of from the Left. She is just another cookie cutter brain dead Leftist.

2. Since Democrats have the sole duty of now defining what a woman is, they have concluded that your politics dictate your gender.

i thought "women" was racist now, against transgenders

When I think of the MAGA GOP I think of:

gettyimages-1230457865_slide-0943d30a13f876604552f0f1220efe34e977e517-s1100-c50.jpg

or
vid15-capitol-trampling-top-new-videoLarge.jpg

I think there a some women but.....

i thought "women" was racist now, against transgenders
It does get confusing.

On the one hand, we are led to believe that all women are hated and oppressed by the GOP, but on the other hand, we are also told that everyone is gender fluid as there is no such thing as a woman. In fact, not even the top Leftists on the Supreme Court can even tell you want a woman is..

But then, the great thing about being part of a cult is, it does not have to make any sense whatsoever.

I would even say that Blacks are treated the same as women

As Biden once famously said, "If you don't vote Democrat, you ain't black"

It's like this, if you are black and Republican you are an Uncle Tom and if you don't vote for Biden you aren't really black anyway.

Republican women are fighting a war against women.

Don't forget that hysterical lunatic Bobbitt who got her wig pushed back because she didn't comply,
Unarmed hysterical women should be shot by police

And when they are shot, the police officer should be hailed as a hero with NO investigation

Duley noted.

There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

While the Senate had no power to convict and disqualify the POS and probably no criminal charges could convict him, the family should sue him for her wrongful death. He is responsible.

It is a woman's decision to make. MAGA women cxan make their own decision. When one side imposes their will at the point of a gun then they are fascists.

It does get confusing.

On the one hand, we are led to believe that all women are hated and oppressed by the GOP, but on the other hand, we are also told that everyone is gender fluid as there is no such thing as a woman. In fact, not even the top Leftists on the Supreme Court can even tell you want a woman is..

But then, the great thing about being part of a cult is, it does not have to make any sense whatsoever.

Republicans tell us they support small government, yet they are all for imposing their beliefs on others.

Forum List

Back