Feds Foul Founder's Fairness Foray, Adopt Antiquated Authoritarianism

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I think it is clear that the J6 prosecutions present a number of issues for our republic. First, the defendants are for the most part charged with low-level misdemeanor offenses like trespass. Yet, the court refuses to set bond, essentially causing them to serve a sentence for a crime of which they have not been convicted. Without doubt, the J6 defendants are subjected to disparate treated for political reasons when compared to similarly situated defendants whose crimes were no committed in connection with a political event. Secondly, the disparate treatment for those few charged with crimes of sedition (as opposed to the 2020 BLM/Antifa rioters' seditious crimes; e.g., setting fire to a federal courthouse and terrorizing those inside the same) also indicate a political bias. Moreover, it is a pretty obvious bias.

This is one of those horrible injustices existing in plain sight that stare back at us as if to challenge us to step out of line with the regime. This is authoritarianism, plain and simple. This is the kind of thing that revolutions are made of. The Founders would not have looked kindly on this sort of injustice. Today the populace plods forward in a zombie-like daze, attached to their electronics and willing to accept all sorts of nonsense as fact because that is the path of least resistance. If requires little, if any, effort on their part, thereby enabling them to get back to their lives of taking selfies, arguing about dick length on social media, and looking at titties on TicTock. And don't forget about the video games, which dehumanize each other and enable all sorts of acts of horror to take place in society, like killing unborn babies, sexual mutilation of children, and endless wars.

Americans have lost their souls and their minds, as have the entirety of the western world.

I think it is clear that the J6 prosecutions present a number of issues for our republic. First, the defendants are for the most part charged with low-level misdemeanor offenses like trespass. Yet, the court refuses to set bond, essentially causing them to serve a sentence for a crime of which they have not been convicted. Without doubt, the J6 defendants are subjected to disparate treated for political reasons when compared to similarly situated defendants whose crimes were no committed in connection with a political event. Secondly, the disparate treatment for those few charged with crimes of sedition (as opposed to the 2020 BLM/Antifa rioters' seditious crimes; e.g., setting fire to a federal courthouse and terrorizing those inside the same) also indicate a political bias. Moreover, it is a pretty obvious bias.

This is one of those horrible injustices existing in plain sight that stare back at us as if to challenge us to step out of line with the regime. This is authoritarianism, plain and simple. This is the kind of thing that revolutions are made of. The Founders would not have looked kindly on this sort of injustice. Today the populace plods forward in a zombie-like daze, attached to their electronics and willing to accept all sorts of nonsense as fact because that is the path of least resistance. If requires little, if any, effort on their part, thereby enabling them to get back to their lives of taking selfies, arguing about dick length on social media, and looking at titties on TicTock. And don't forget about the video games, which dehumanize each other and enable all sorts of acts of horror to take place in society, like killing unborn babies, sexual mutilation of children, and endless wars.

Americans have lost their souls and their minds, as have the entirety of the western world.

I have no sympathy for the sheeple of the J6 attack. I am a law and order kind of guy. I saw a video today of Marjorie Taylor Greene (who approves of the attack) saying if she had been an organizer, they would have won as they would have had weapons. This sick anti-democracy, anti-election spirit is still among us.

Regarding BLM riots after the Floyd killing, which I also did not approve of (neither the killing or the riots), I read of a prominent man in Denver riots that it has been proved was and paid FBI informer, a convicted felon that led in sparking violence, breaking windows (possibly even arson) and leading the rioters attempting to get away, directly into pre-positioned police, set to capture, though, he of course was not charged. This is similar to the guy in the Washington failed insurrection that was said to be an FBI plant. Some of the people in Denver came to peacefully protest (something I approve of, no matter the cause) and were supposedly trying to leave when the violence broke out, but were arrested while trying to egress a peaceful protest gone wrong.

It boils down to that fact, you people that support these types of activities (some right here on this board) are too stupid to know you cannot trust a mob instinct, as it is different from individual psychology, and you do not know where it will end, but many are too damned stupid to know it. Also, these people are too ignorantly oblivious to the fact, law enforcement has and will continue to infiltrate the ranks of mobs action organizers, and when you participate, you have no idea what you may be participating in, and do not even have plans to individually extricate yourselves from the activity, even if you are not one of the organizers, and fully supporting violence from the beginning.

It has been said, "Ignorance is a terrible thing to waste". You people waste little of it. Therefore, I have no pity for those caught up is something beyond their control, being caught, held, prosecuted (even if on normally minor crimes), losing jobs, lifestyles disrupted, etc, as now they become identified as the threats they are. Non-thinking people, (or sheeple), easily led are a danger to themselves, everybody around them and society as a whole. Now you people bleed and whine of rights violated and long internments before and after trial, for crap you should not have allowed yourself to be involved in from the beginning, crying over "whataboutism" of others not caught in other instances or actions. I simply do not give a shit. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Not all the rioters, insurrectionist, anarchists get caught and get their comeuppance. For those that do, they should not have been there, doing what they were doing. Individual know right from wrong and plan to avoid doing wrong. Sheeple don't, so, Fk them and their supporters.

It was a protest, not an insurrection.
The people who squawk "insurrection" are mindless sheep who are regurgitating Democrat Cult propaganda.
The Cult leaders such as Pelosi and Schiff are exploiting the hate and ignorance of the dumb liberal fanatics who are easy to deceive and manipulate with crass demagoguery.

The people who squawk "insurrection" are mindless sheep who are regurgitating Democrat Cult propaganda.
The Cult leaders such as Pelosi and Schiff are exploiting the hate and ignorance of the dumb liberal fanatics who are easy to deceive and manipulate with crass demagoguery.
If those idiot sheeple had stayed outside, I would have no problem with them, but they didn't, so FK them and their supporters.

The people who are still in jail are there because they have committed more serious crimes. The courts have upheld their detentions. There is no injustice. The only regime that I see are the ones that Republicans are trying to set up. Trample on voting rights, free speech rights, the rights of women and other rights.

It was a assault on the capitol. You are just another Republican fascist. You are the one who is dumb. When that horse kicked you in the face, it also scrambled your brains.

• Banned
I have no sympathy for the sheeple of the J6 attack. I am a law and order kind of guy. I saw a video today of Marjorie Taylor Greene (who approves of the attack) saying if she had been an organizer, they would have won as they would have had weapons. This sick anti-democracy, anti-election spirit is still among us.

Regarding BLM riots after the Floyd killing, which I also did not approve of (neither the killing or the riots), I read of a prominent man in Denver riots that it has been proved was and paid FBI informer, a convicted felon that led in sparking violence, breaking windows (possibly even arson) and leading the rioters attempting to get away, directly into pre-positioned police, set to capture, though, he of course was not charged. This is similar to the guy in the Washington failed insurrection that was said to be an FBI plant. Some of the people in Denver came to peacefully protest (something I approve of, no matter the cause) and were supposedly trying to leave when the violence broke out, but were arrested while trying to egress a peaceful protest gone wrong.

It boils down to that fact, you people that support these types of activities (some right here on this board) are too stupid to know you cannot trust a mob instinct, as it is different from individual psychology, and you do not know where it will end, but many are too damned stupid to know it. Also, these people are too ignorantly oblivious to the fact, law enforcement has and will continue to infiltrate the ranks of mobs action organizers, and when you participate, you have no idea what you may be participating in, and do not even have plans to individually extricate yourselves from the activity, even if you are not one of the organizers, and fully supporting violence from the beginning.

It has been said, "Ignorance is a terrible thing to waste". You people waste little of it. Therefore, I have no pity for those caught up is something beyond their control, being caught, held, prosecuted (even if on normally minor crimes), losing jobs, lifestyles disrupted, etc, as now they become identified as the threats they are. Non-thinking people, (or sheeple), easily led are a danger to themselves, everybody around them and society as a whole. Now you people bleed and whine of rights violated and long internments before and after trial, for crap you should not have allowed yourself to be involved in from the beginning, crying over "whataboutism" of others not caught in other instances or actions. I simply do not give a shit. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Not all the rioters, insurrectionist, anarchists get caught and get their comeuppance. For those that do, they should not have been there, doing what they were doing. Individual know right from wrong and plan to avoid doing wrong. Sheeple don't, so, Fk them and their supporters.

I generally agree with you, White Man, in that the J6 yahoos should be prosecuted if they broke the law (some did break the law that day, but not all). The issue is the disparate treatment given to the J6 defendants compared to defendants charged with similar crimes.

I generally agree with you, White Man, in that the J6 yahoos should be prosecuted if they broke the law (some did break the law that day, but not all). The issue is the disparate treatment given to the J6 defendants compared to defendants charged with similar crimes.
Oh! The "Whataboutism" issue. The ones that did not wish to be part of it, should have immediately egressed the protests, but were too "herd instinct" stupid to think for themselves, or to distinguish right from wrong. Looks like they picked the wrong venue to get away with being Un-American asshhole sheep.

Which insurrectionists are still in jail with only charges of trespassing?

Over 10,000 people were jailed in association with 2020 riots.

When you participate in an insurrection, expect to pay the price.

I have a huge problem with being held and not charged. A huge one. Being held indefinitely without charges is not the US Constitution.

Above is case in point of exactly what the op described, only this idiot is very aware that rights are being violated for political purposes, and cheers for it. In 1776 he would have been turning all of the colonial patriots in to the red coats and been boasting how they deserved it at the local pub later that night, i.e. a yellow coward.

Above is case in point of exactly what the op described, only this idiot is very aware that rights are being violated for political purposes, and cheers for it. In 1776 he would have been turning all of the colonial patriots in to the red coats and been boasting how they deserved it at the local pub later that night, i.e. a yellow coward.

He wouldn't have fought for the colonies.

Whose rights are being violated? Be specific please.

I have a huge problem with being held and not charged. A huge one. Being held indefinitely without charges is not the US Constitution.
I guess you will have to suffer with attacking liquor stores in Chicago or Oregon then, where you can get away with it.

I guess you will have to suffer with attacking liquor stores in Chicago or Oregon then, where you can get away with it.
Yeah, you can beat the hell out of people on the NY subway and get turned loose with no charges, but don't dare to enter the people's house without approval from the authoritarians or you'll be held without bail for over a year, be sentenced to fines, time, probation, and be put at the top of the federal terrorist watch list. And that was done to someone who didn't even enter the building, so imagine what they're doing to those who did. They're definitely sending the message to not fuck with them or they'll abuse their power to make your life miserable, definitely what the founding fathers envisioned for the federal government. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back