Does Stand Your Ground apply to everybody?

By definition, black people are threatening
It would be hard to convince a jury that a black man felt threatened by a white
It took me a while but I think I finally get it.
You post stupid shit like this simply, and only, to get a reaction.
I know this phrase is hopelessly outdated but: GET A LIFE.

It took me a while but I think I finally get it.
You post stupid shit like this simply, and only, to get a reaction.
I know this phrase is hopelessly outdated but: GET A LIFE.
OK

Your turn
Can you show a successful Stand your Ground defense where a black person stood their ground against a white?

Your incoherence is noted as is your usual habit of running away when you realize you’re full of shit.

My explanation wasn’t full of lies. Obvious or not. There were no lies at all in what I said.

It is certainly more effective for you to run away. The less you spew, the less evidence you provide of your own glaring imbecility.
Running away from deliberate lies is the most effective choice as a response to trolling. Your reputation precedes you everywhere you go.

OK

Your turn
Can you show a successful Stand your Ground defense where a black person stood their ground against a white?
can you show me a single case where it was on trial?

white people dont typically rob or threaten black people,, but based on the stats black people are responsible for most of the murders while being a small percentage of the population,,

Stand your Ground depends on you feeling threatened.and defending yourself

By definition, black people are threatening
It would be hard to convince a jury that a black man felt threatened by a white
You base most of you stupid posts on your own biased, preconceived and unsupported notions.

It might help you muddle through your life if you’d consider even the possibility that not all white people are as racist as your cartoonish stereotypes lead you to believe. In fact, I suspect that relatively few are.

Hmmm?

Well, blacks are 12% of the population, commit ~50% of murders, and over 33% of violent crimes.

Thta is what needs o be changed.
The reason there are more Hispanics in America than blacks is because blacks kill each other at an extremely high rate and because of abortion many of them are never allowed to be born.
Not to mention the fact that Democrats have been advertising in Latino countries for decades that America is the place to be. Cut off all the funding of human-trafficking (and care of illegals) would erase the problem inside of 6 months.

Stand your ground laws are intended to legalize murder.
^^^^
This statement is so absolutely, unfathomably false, its inherent error -MUST- be deliberate because no one with the level of intelligence necessary to believe it true does not have the mental capacity to remember to breathe.

Murder - by definition, an unlawful killing - can never be legal.

Last edited:
Does it? My neice says "No", because the STAND YOUR GROUND law doesn't apply to Black men. She says Black men are not allowed to protect themselves the same way Whites are.
What do you gun lovers here think? Is STAND YOUR GROUND an equal opportunity law?

Your niece is a government-trained braindead idiot suitable to be rented out now as someone's paperweight.

And thank you for introducing the topic here!

Fwiw, I'm a Canadian and to us the intent of legalizing murder is crystal clear.
Just another liberal Canadian lacking a scintilla of common sense. Another brain was destroyed by liberalism. The legal stand-your-ground law was designed to protect the innocent victims of a deadly crime or assault. It would be more criminal to tell a person under deadly assault that they HAVE to turn their back on a potential killer and run for their lives. Obviously, getting shot or stabbed in the back is just perfectly reasonable, according to all liberals.

OK

Your turn
For all the cases where the defendant interposes a self defense claim (regardless of race), there is no appeal when there is an acquittal. Therefore, such cases don’t get reported in case law.

Not sure how anyone could construct a search for national news reports of selfdefense cases and acquittals — especially a search based on race differences.

Kind of a stupid challenge you offered there, Leftwhiner.

Just another liberal Canadian lacking a scintilla of common sense. Another brain was destroyed by liberalism. The legal stand-your-ground law was designed to protect the innocent victims of a deadly crime or assault. It would be more criminal to tell a person under deadly assault that they HAVE to turn their back on a potential killer and run for their lives. Obviously, getting shot or stabbed in the back is just perfectly reasonable, according to all liberals.
Well, maybe it's only clear to Canadians?

Forum List

Back