Does Stand Your Ground apply to everybody?

Of course law abiding black people can use the Stand Your Ground Law when being assaulted by criminals, white, black or brown. But when Black Criminals who use stand your ground laws to break the law, well, that just doesnt work. Maybe this is why the OPs such a moron.

Her niece probably got that information from Sesame Street. It wouldn't surprise me at all any more actually. More like Woke Street any more.

This is an issue that Black folks in the USA are well aware of. I'm sorry if you think me bringing it up is race baiting. Blacks are treated differently in our legal system. Until this disparity is acknowledged and changed, we will continue to have problems.

Hmmm?

Well, blacks are 12% of the population, commit ~50% of murders and over 33% of violent crimes.

That is what needs to be changed.

Last edited:
You've made the case quite well on what it's supposed to be pretended to be.

But your case is full of lies that are obvious.

There's nothing to gain in me elaborating on my case and so I find it's even more effective to just leave it at that.
Your incoherence is noted as is your usual habit of running away when you realize you’re full of shit.

My explanation wasn’t full of lies. Obvious or not. There were no lies at all in what I said.

It is certainly more effective for you to run away. The less you spew, the less evidence you provide of your own glaring imbecility.

You need to read "The Autobiography Of Malcolm X" by Malcolm X with Alex Haley. You have his picture in your sig line and know very little about the man.
His book will reveal how deeply racism is embedded in this society. He was assassinated in 1965, but not much has changed since then.

Then why don't blacks emigrate if it is so awful for them in America? I'm sure many countries eagerly await their arrival.

"Are African-Americans being persecuted"? Oh no. We've been living the life of Riley ever since we came over here on those beautiful cruise ships. The food and other amenities were magnificent. And our lives since then have been stupendous.
Thank you for asking. :eusa_dance:
Still living in Shit Shacks over there in Africa without running water, no electricity, no refrigeration, and no personal grooming other than picking out the fleas out of each others hair. You should be thanking the Arabs who brought your ancestors over here, because even the majority of poor today live like kings compared to those still living in Africa.

Stand your Ground depends on you feeling threatened.and defending yourself

By definition, black people are threatening
It would be hard to convince a jury that a black man felt threatened by a white

And thank you for introducing the topic here!

Fwiw, I'm a Canadian and to us the intent of legalizing murder is crystal clear.
whos legalizing murder???
stand your ground is about protecting yourself prom someone that could hurt or murder you,,

"Are African-Americans being persecuted"? Oh no. We've been living the life of Riley ever since we came over here on those beautiful cruise ships. The food and other amenities were magnificent. And our lives since then have been stupendous.
Thank you for asking. :eusa_dance:
Who was it that sold the passage on those wonderful cruise ships? I guarantee you, like the five cops in Memphis and the people who assassinated Malcolm X--they weren't white.

Stand your Ground depends on you feeling threatened.and defending yourself

By definition, black people are threatening
It would be hard to convince a jury that a black man felt threatened by a white
thats racist to say black people are threatening,,,

and white p[eople get convicted of killing black people all the time,,

thats racist to say black people are threatening,,,

and white p[eople get convicted of killing black people all the time,,
Yes, it is racist
Just reflecting the reality
It is not difficult to convince a jury that someone felt threatened by a black person

Can you find a Stand your Ground defense where a black person shot a white person and was exonerated?

Forum List

Back