Does it bother you that our media and tv programming in general is so hyperpartisan?

Are you dismayed at where our media & Hollywood are taking us?

• Yes

• No

• Somewhat

• I am starting to get concerned

• Get off my lawn!

• I haven't trusted our media for years

• You're seeing boogeymen where none exist

Results are only viewable after voting.
White? Have you ever watched tv? Or a movie?
Apparently, you haven't.
I think his point was that blacks are disproportionately represented in modern media and he would be correct.
The black population is about 14%, so no, because if you really want to lose money then only show black commercials and tv shows....

According to the 2018 United States Census estimates, the United States population is approximately 14.6% black or African American, which equals 47.8 million people. The black-only population is 13.4%.
Black Population by State 2021
worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/black-population-by-state
Again, if you want to lose money in TV, then make sure you cater to the 14% of the population instead of the 65%. Telemundo has their own tv for Latinos, but then it has 21% of their audience.

Apparently, you haven't.
I think his point was that blacks are disproportionately represented in modern media and he would be correct.
The black population is about 14%, so no, because if you really want to lose money then only show black commercials and tv shows....

According to the 2018 United States Census estimates, the United States population is approximately 14.6% black or African American, which equals 47.8 million people. The black-only population is 13.4%.
Again, if you want to lose money in TV, then make sure you cater to the 14% of the population instead of the 65%. Telemundo has their own tv for Latinos, but then it has 21% of their audience.

Why is a black man carrying Cap. America's shield?

From CNN to Fox to The View to any random sitcom. They all have slanted views and have no problem wearing them on their sleeves.

Seeing the fiasco with Sharon Osbourne play out just makes me ill to my stomach. I don't watch the show but it's all over youtube. I feel like the BLM movement is doing significant damage to our nation and bringing us to a point where even the mention of skin color is suspect in so many people's eyes.

1. I have no idea if the queen is racist.
2. I have no idea if it's just a nasty family feud blown way out of proportion.
3. Quite frankly I don't see qhy any of us should care.

But now The Talk has been temporarily taken off the air. That reporter dude in Europe (Pierce?) is canceled to the point he's in hiding for publicly doubting Markel.

I mean how insane is this shit that all this shit is going down based on NOTHING. It's a he said vs she said with ZERO PROOF but we're not gonna left that stop us from wrecking people's lives now are we?

All of this garbage can be sourced back to ONE ENTITY. THE MEDIA and their insatiable desire for click bait revenue.

Are we tired of this shit yet?
Are we content to let their drive for maximum profits from outlandish reporting/punditry without proper PROOF to their stories sink our cultural standards so low that two women faking lesbian sex on prime time tv (grammys) is an acceptable standard?
Left wing propoganda is now accepted by idiots as actual news.

I've written off the corporate white media since the Bush Ii Regime.

They've only gotten worse since then.

When did you finally come to this conclusion OP?

This is nasty and sickening...no white media here....are you proud?...what if this was your daughter?....or your daughter watched it?....

This is nasty and sickening...no white media here....are you proud?...what if this was your daughter?....or your daughter watched it?....

Im not so sure that within 5yrs they’ll just be full on stripping on stage.

There is no viable reason for me to be alarmed about the media. I simply don't watch. It's called ignore. See how that works? Not too bright are you?

Im not so sure that within 5yrs they’ll just be full on stripping on stage.

Not sure when putting a oversized fat ass in someone face became entertaining.....I just don't get it and I'm not that old.....

Apparently, you haven't.

Why is a black man carrying Cap. America's shield?
Because in Hollyweird you take what was once normal....and you bastardize it to be PC.....

Nothing has changed....The roots go back a long way....away from civilized society....to a more primitive one..

5 Traditional African Dances you Have to Watch - YouTube

There is no viable reason for me to be alarmed about the media. I simply don't watch. It's called ignore. See how that works? Not too bright are you?
The advent of hundreds of TV stations has made propaganda an easy thing to do and promote agendas. Death by a 1000 cuts is what we are seeing now. High ratings means nothing as the people funding this has deep pockets and the peasants pay for it through cable, satellite, internet access fees and more. When there was just a few stations way back when, most people did not make much money with massive ratings compared to today. Now several hundred thousand people watching nationally means someone on the programs can be commanding millions of dollars a year.

The advent of hundreds of TV stations has made propaganda an easy thing to do and promote agendas. Death by a 1000 cuts is what we are seeing now. High ratings means nothing as the people funding this has deep pockets and the peasants pay for it through cable, satellite, internet access fees and more. When there was just a few stations way back when, most people did not make much money with massive ratings compared to today. Now several hundred thousand people watching nationally means someone on the programs can be commanding millions of dollars a year.
What you wont see is dancing like this, where you can tell, the dancers seek a very sophisticated, eloquent style, instead of a savage tribal dance.

Arunas and Katusha Last Dance Blackpool 2019 - DSI TV - YouTube

It's a reflection of us. It gives us what we want.

Maybe that should tell us something.
There is some truth to this. Not sure why you got a thumbs down for it.
Having said that there are plenty of us that don't want it.
Sure. But the loudest voices always get the most attention.

The news, entertainment, politics - they are all a reflection of us. I wish we'd look at that.

It just reminds me of Idiocracy. :(

Because it panders to a racist stereotype.
What racist stereotype? Who told you that?

The stereotype of the old white guy dying, and the youngblood black guy taking over.

Especially since as an unenhanced person, he is completely unable to fill those shoes and there is another old white guy who would be perfect for the role, who DOESN'T get the Shield for some bullshit reason.

The stereotype of the old white guy dying, and the youngblood black guy taking over.

Especially since as an unenhanced person, he is completely unable to fill those shoes and there is another old white guy who would be perfect for the role, who DOESN'T get the Shield for some bullshit reason.
WoW! You got all that from that?

You really are suffering from a lot of racial trauma, aren't you?

Forum List

Back