Does God Exist?

The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...

That's impossible. The universe is too complex.
Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.
How do you know that?

So you're not married and have started a family? I suppose I know because having two kids of college age now.

Dingbat's always wanted one of those Nazi death camp lampshades.

Which is worse having one for sale or wanting one? You're the one who brought it up.
So you're not married and have started a family? I suppose I know because having two kids of college age now.
be careful bond, you are touching on the 1st century the religious itinerant did not subjugate themselves to your bigotry a very real reason they were chosen and their representation of the prescribed religion you have abandoned.

Now, we know you're Gnostic. It fits.
you and bing are - we. good luck.

no such thing as a christ exists your delusion is for your own benefit and used by you for nefarious purposes.

The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...

That's impossible. The universe is too complex.
Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.
How do you know that?

Which is worse having one for sale or wanting one? You're the one who brought it up.
be careful bond, you are touching on the 1st century the religious itinerant did not subjugate themselves to your bigotry a very real reason they were chosen and their representation of the prescribed religion you have abandoned.

you and bing are - we. good luck.

no such thing as a christ exists your delusion is for your own benefit and used by you for nefarious purposes.
The spoken religion of antiquity is Christianity - the triumph of good over evil for admission into the everlasting. You believe in the forgeries and fallacies of 4th century Gnostic Christians who rejected the Almighty and who celebrated the triumph of evil over good.

God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.

To the contrary, now we know why you aren't married.
What does being married have to do with anything. God isn't married, Jesus wasn't married. The Tooth Fairy isn't married...

God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.

What does being married have to do with anything. God isn't married, Jesus wasn't married. The Tooth Fairy isn't married...
He's saying that as beings that know and create we can use our experiences as proxies.

Science loves proxies. It uses them all of the time.

It's arguments like this that prove you're an atheist, Taz.

God has to do with love. Yet, you end up in some weird, warped places from "Nazi death camp lampshades to retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." You reap what you sow. Are you seeing your life after death now?

He's saying that as beings that know and create we can use our experiences as proxies.

Your babble also has nothing to do with marriage. And I wasn't making an argument, I was asking a question. Know the diff.

God has to do with love. Yet, you end up in some weird, warped places from "Nazi death camp lampshades to retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." You reap what you sow. Are you seeing your life after death now?
I'm simply asking why god makes retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer...

Your babble also has nothing to do with marriage. And I wasn't making an argument, I was asking a question. Know the diff.
Do you understand the concept of proxies, dummy? Yes or no?

I'm simply asking why god makes retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer...
How many times have you asked that question, Taz?

What was my answer?

What was my answer?
You make no sense. I think you may be a retard that god made.

What was my answer?
Really? Everyone knows it. You do it day after day after day. I've answered it a dozen times myself at least. I've seen others answer is dozens of times too. You have probably bleated the same stupid question a hundred times. Do you you think the answer is going to change?

You asked this several times in the past and always attribute shitty things to God. OTOH, I attribute what God did out of love. We had heaven at one time and free will. You just don't get it and never will. Why? There probably isn't a reason, but that's just the way you decided for yourself how to think and act.

Haha. Even ding is tired of your stupid questions.

What do you call people who ask stupid questions? It isn't just as simple as saying you're stupid or a moron although I've thought of it many times :icon_rolleyes:. I think it's because you are angry and hostile and want to make others squirm. This explains how it gives you a chance to say dumb and awful things.

You asked this several times in the past and always attribute shitty things to God. OTOH, I attribute what God did out of love. We had heaven at one time and free will. You just don't get it and never will. Why? There probably isn't a reason, but that's just the way you decided for yourself how to think and act.
So you're saying that god made all those deformed... babies out of love. Um... no. :blowpop:

What do you call people who ask stupid questions? It isn't just as simple as saying you're stupid or a moron although I've thought of it many times :icon_rolleyes:. I think it's because you are angry and hostile and want to make others squirm. This explains how it gives you a chance to say dumb and awful things.
You misspelled games.

Taz wants to share her misery. It's sad.

come at me bro.jpg

I'm just curious as to how you believers see that god makes (or sets the conditions for...) deformed babies and such. And basically, you have no answer and are getting upset over not having a proper answer and blame me for whatever. Interesting.

What was my answer?
Really? Everyone knows it. You do it day after day after day. I've answered it a dozen times myself at least. I've seen others answer is dozens of times too. You have probably bleated the same stupid question a hundred times. Do you you think the answer is going to change?
I'm waiting for someone to give me a proper explanation as to why god would make or have deformed... babies in his kingdom, when he could eradicate them surely. You've struck out about 400 times in a row.

What was my answer?
I'm waiting for someone to give me a proper explanation as to why god would make or have deformed... babies in his kingdom, when he could eradicate them surely. You've struck out about 400 times in a row.
You have been given a proper explanation. Dozens of times. That's not what you are after. It's sad what you are after.
The answer is not going to change. Keep asking it and I'll keep pointing out what you are doing. Fair enough?

I'm just curious as to how you believers see that god makes (or sets the conditions for...) deformed babies and such. And basically, you have no answer and are getting upset over not having a proper answer and blame me for whatever. Interesting.
I'm curious what makes a person do what you do, taz. Can you answer that one?

Forum List

Back