Does God Exist?

but their intentions are good.

What did your folks say about the road surfacing on the expressway to Hell?
They are resurfacing the roads into Israel?

You sure

Yes, we know you hate Jews. But... I'm sure your intentions are good.

You're going to be in for a huge surprise when you finally meet G-d.

He's not keen on your ilk.
I do not hate jews any more than I hate the people in chicago, but a cesspool is a cesspool
You think Israel is a cesspool? Why is that?
Free fireworks everyday

So that's your definition of a cesspool?
Well when peoples bowles spill out onto the floor after the rocket attack.

Yea it's a cesspool and it always was
Oh, so it the bowels spilling onto the floor after the rocket attack that makes it a cesspool. I see.
When it happens continually for multiple generations

Yup you bet
No. Not even close.

You sure

I do not hate jews any more than I hate the people in chicago, but a cesspool is a cesspool
Free fireworks everyday

Oh, so it the bowels spilling onto the floor after the rocket attack that makes it a cesspool. I see.

Yup you bet
No. Not even close.
No. Not even close.
how about this one ...
Yes, if it was up to me you guys would have been made into lampshades.
just curious ....

You sure

Free fireworks everyday

Yup you bet
No. Not even close.
No. Not even close.
how about this one ...
Yes, if it was up to me you guys would have been made into lampshades.
just curious ....
Like you would ever see it any other way.

The irony is that you are the biggest nazi here.

The universe made all the ingredients. Supernovas...

That's impossible. The universe is too complex.
Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.
How do you know that?

So you're not married and have started a family? I suppose I know because having two kids of college age now.

Dingbat's always wanted one of those Nazi death camp lampshades.

Which is worse having one for sale or wanting one? You're the one who brought it up.

Last edited:

Everything in the universe is a product of the Big Bang, and the evolution of the universe afterwards.

Don't be silly. There is no intelligence behind a big bang, e.g. a firecracker doesn't just appear in your butt and light itself to wake you up.
And we don't know why it happened or how it happened. Still doesn't default to an invisible dude.

Yes, we know why it happened. It's like why some people start a family. They want to share their love. God wanted to shared his love.
How do you know that?
How can you not?

Then why can the point of the big bang not be traced back to the beginning.

LOL there was no universe, then nothing just decided to explode into something

Do you really claim that this is science
Then why can the point of the big bang not be traced back to the beginning.

LOL there was no universe, then nothing just decided to explode into something

Do you really claim that this is science
bb is cyclical, the nothing was compressed energy reverting to matter.
LOL you better tell the professors ranting that time and space did not exist until the big bang.

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle

Play on

Also for that theory to hold water the current state of the universe should not be in speeding expansion which precludes any reversing cycle
matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.
Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

Please try to keep up agent Y, you are making your group look sad
Actually the universe is observed in a speeding expansion of which the end result is the opposite of your babble. You are referring to the big crunch which requires that the explosion loses energy, yet the expansion is gaining energy.

Please try to keep up agent Y, you are making your group look sad
matter is expanding by a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to the origin without ever changing direction to recompress to create a new moment of singularity.
as stated, morons are known for reading comprehension deficits ...

what group would that be - not many metaphysical spiritualists. of those they all make you look like an idiot.
How does matter that is speeding away from itself into infinity form a singularity

And is Bart Simpson involved
How does matter that is speeding away from itself into infinity form a singularity

And is Bart Simpson involved
for as long as to complete the trajectory finite angle at the same time for all the material that was expelled.

do you need a bowl of milk as well ...
Are word salads your specialty
Are word salads your specialty
the Boomerang Theory ... does a boomerang reverse course, no - returns via a finite angle of trajectory. to its origin.
So you are claiming that the universe is operating like a boomerang

Take your pills please

How do you know that?
How can you not?
God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.

How do you know that?
How can you not?
God wanted to share his love so he made a bunch of retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer. Got it.
They would be the exception, not the rule. You lose again, dummy.

How do you know that?
How can you not?
Actually no. They would be the exception.
Stupid people and/or ugly people make up nearly the whole world population.

How do you know that?
How can you not?
Actually no. They would be the exception.
Stupid people and/or ugly people make up nearly the whole world population.
dunning effect

How do you know that?

So you're not married and have started a family? I suppose I know because having two kids of college age now.

Which is worse having one for sale or wanting one? You're the one who brought it up.
be careful bond, you are touching on the 1st century the religious itinerant did not subjugate themselves to your bigotry a very real reason they were chosen and their representation of the prescribed religion you have abandoned.

How do you know that?

be careful bond, you are touching on the 1st century the religious itinerant did not subjugate themselves to your bigotry a very real reason they were chosen and their representation of the prescribed religion you have abandoned.
You mean the filthy Gnostic Christians? So glad they got what was coming to them. Filthy Cathars. :lol:

How do you know that?

Now, we know you're Gnostic. It fits.

Forum List

Back