Does Donald Trump Remind You of Your Father?

What wow? You just repEstée a false and disgusting myth about Jews - who are very generous.. Or are you one of the antisemitic Republicans. The bigotry is on both sides, but more frequently from the leftists.
Get over yourself. I am a big supporter of Israel and Jews, but if you can't take a little humor, then put Me on ignore, but STFU.

I have no time for you whiney liberals. Read My signature.

Get over yourself. I am a big supporter of Israel and Jews, but if you can't take a little humor, then put Me on ignore, but STFU.

I have no time for you whiney liberals. Read My signature.
Liberals, wow. And no…..it’s not harmless humor. It’s advancing antisemitism with one of the oldest antisemitic tropes, and we have more than enough of that as it is. And on to ignore you go.

Liberals, wow. And no…..it’s not harmless humor. It’s advancing antisemitism with one of the oldest antisemitic tropes, and we have more than enough of that as it is. And on to ignore you go.
Now you know what the 'wow' was.

I've been conservative, likely longer than you've been alive.

I don't care about your triggers and I DO NOT ANSWER to you.

Get lost.

Not a chance. My father was a vet with 20 years of service. He was honest, hard-working, and trustworthy. And he was a terrific father.

Donald Trump is a fucking joke. A whiner and a fucking sissy. And a "bone-spur" draft-dodging LIAR.

Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?

I had a great relationship with my Dad. The older I get the more of him I see in myself.

And no, Trump does not remind me of my father at all.

He doesn't remind me of any "adult" I have ever experienced. I've never encountered an "adult" this profoundly needy for love, respect and admiration, this flagrantly childish, this incapable of controlling his neuroses in public.

His popularity is an indictment of a society that has lowered its standards to a point at which it may never recover.

I voted for him and believe I am able to be objective about his attributes and faults.

You didn't and are still obsessed.

We see this over--and over--and over.

Trump broke so many people. SO MANY.

Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?
Nope nothing like dad. He reminds me of Cartman on south park though.

Thanks for all the comments! My dad was a lot like Trump...in good ways. He was smart, forthright, and always did what he thought was right. He was also a devoted father to four successful children.

It is interesting that many of the comments focused on career activities rather than character. My dad was a combat wounded B-17 pilot in WW2, but never spoke a negative word about those who didn't serve. He was critical, however, of those who use fuzzy logic to support their positions. As a result we had lively debates at home but were called out if we used invalid arguments.

He doesn't remind me of any "adult" I have ever experienced. I've never encountered an "adult" this profoundly needy for love, respect and admiration, this flagrantly childish, this incapable of controlling his neuroses in public.

His popularity is an indictment of a society that has lowered its standards to a point at which it may never recover.
"There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

"There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.
Exactly. I've never bought into this "big ego" thing. It's like a hyper-aggressive inferiority complex, and it's not even hidden. It sprays it everywhere he goes.

Forum List

Back