Does Donald Trump Remind You of Your Father?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?

He doesn't remind me of any "adult" I have ever experienced. I've never encountered an "adult" this profoundly needy for love, respect and admiration, this flagrantly childish, this incapable of controlling his neuroses in public.

His popularity is an indictment of a society that has lowered its standards to a point at which it may never recover.

Last edited:
Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?
Bullshit! I had a fine relationship with my father. I looked up to him, and although he is long gone, I am still thankful for making me the man that I am

He was a progressive with a strong work ethic. He was a union organizer and spoke out against racism and bigotry. His reward- during the McCarthy commie scare era -was to be accused of being a Communist-which he was not. But that did not stop him from fighting for what he believed in.

Not even close! :cool:

He doesn't remind me of any "adult" I have ever experienced. I've never encountered an "adult" this profoundly needy for love, respect and admiration.

His popularity is an indictment of a society that has lowered its standards to a point at which it may never recover.
If you are an example of an adult, we can all see why! For us to consider you to be an adult, we would have no standards at all.

No, but Joe Biteme reminds me of a Hemorrhoid. As for the Progressives who had TDS, they never had a father, because progressive dads just fuck with their kids instead of being parents of those kids.

jwoodie He reminds me of my biological dad who did a lot of sex, drugs, and rock n roll in vegas and abandoned me. He was very charismatic and popular in the vegas drug culture and he also was a hairdresser.

He does not remind me of my adoptive Dad who was religious and did not smoke, drink or do drugs.

Does this help your studies?

Forum List

Back