Does Donald Trump Remind You of Your Father?

No. He doesn't. Not in the slightest. Dad served in the Navy, went on have a good career with a major corporate entity, never cheated on his wife, never grifted, wasn't a narcissist, and never cheated people out of money.
A good man. Not perfect. Trump doesn't even enter the picture. He was/is a bottom feeder.

Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?
Nope. My father was brilliant, successful and kind.

Does Donald Trump remind you of your own father/figure and, if so, how was your relationship with him? I have noticed that almost all TDS sufferers had poor relationships with their fathers, usually for the same personal characteristics they see in Donald Trump. Have you seen or do you relate to this pattern?
My father was loyal to my mother for 60 years and spent time with his children and grandchildren

He also understood how valuable his word was and would do anything to help a friend

Nope. My dad is tough as nails and cool as fuck, not an orange girly man.

No, but then, I don't have TDS.

My father knew the value of a dollar and he could get change for a penny from a Jew.

He fought in the Korean War and sweated every day as a welder building this nation's military hardware.

Trump wouldn't deserve to be in the same room as My Father.

No, but then, I don't have TDS.

My father knew the value of a dollar and he could get change for a penny from a Jew.

He fought in the Korean War and sweated every day as a welder building this nation's military hardware.

Trump wouldn't deserve to be in the same room as My Father.
^^^ Another Trump-hating Democrat proud to reveal his antisemitism.

Wow. Just....... Wow.
What wow? You just repEstée a false and disgusting myth about Jews - who are very generous.. Or are you one of the antisemitic Republicans. The bigotry is on both sides, but more frequently from the leftists.

Forum List

Back