Does Arming the IRS Smack Posse Commietatus or what?

I think you should look in the mirror, madam. My ancestors came from American soil. My father served with the Marines in S.America, WWII, the Korean War, and a CIA term at Ft. Richardson. We're a military family, and my brother and his son both served in the United States Navy with honors. I'm proud of the men in my family, and here at home, I made quilts for wounded soldiers for 12 years of my life to show them appreciation for their service. This is not about me, and I heard on television a week after the first announcement from the White House that the IRS Agents were going to be hired. I'm 76 years old and get the Social Security money taken out of my wages since 1963-2013. I paid my fair share of what my paychecks and employers paid so I would have food money when I retired. I worked 80 hour weeks at a business that never made much money, although I paid wages and SStax to employes and the government. When my Daddy died in 1991, he still had shrapnel in his torso and legs that he collected so uncouth brats like yourself could insult his children with their free speech vomitus like yours.

You're worse than Biden telling people all Trump supporters are fascists. That's 74,000,000 American taxpayer/voters he spat on in public. And no, it is a lie, it is not the truth.

By the way, what Biden denies one day is a truth in less than a week time after time.

If you support Trump you are a Nazi plain and simple. You are the one who needs to fix that hole in your mirror. Trump supporters are traitors to this country. The military takes a oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Trump assholes violate that every day. I served in the military so don't give me your garbage. You are the ones who make people vomit as you attack voting rights, free speech rights, women's rights and turn this into a Christian version of Iran.

When I heard the Democrats were arming the 87,000 new IRS agents, I immediately realized they were turning IRS Agents into a paramilitary arm to police all American taxpayers with guns that kill people. Is that what this country has come to? It seems to me that this decision made by congress is akin to the Posse Comitatus Act that has quite a checkered history in America's past:

Arming Federal Tax Agents turns them into people hired to kill taxpayers who staunchly oppose paying tax money to kill babies in abortion clinics, the perpetration of debt against some people who cannot afford to pay taxes and incarcerate breadwinners who are elderly, forgetful, impoverished, are recipients of a family farm that produces food for America, or who can't afford to buy food and necessities for one reason or another. I though it was against the Constitutional law to throw someone in jail over a debt. Or to invade their home to remove papers, etc.

Do the Democrats hope they can make America so desperate that they can do anything they particularly please go squeeze more money out of people who work hard for a living?

Discuss.
The Progressive Fascists keep adding kindling to the stack. They know only Austin, Milley and Rachel Levine would shoot American citizens, so they thought they could muster 5 Divisions of IRS mercenaries as an offset

I see, so you must be privvy to the hiring plans of the IRS and must be part of the inner circle planning on how these new agents will be deployed right? You don't know jack shit, you are just another angry vulger low information Leftist.

You are a no information Nazi. All you spout is propaganda. The majority of these agents will not be armed. They will process tax returns and refunds as well as answer taxpayer questions.

AOC is the drama queen of Capitol Hill. Her life was never in any danger. I'm surprised she doesn't feel guilty as hell for participating in the theater of put-ons who REFUSED TO ALLOW THE NATIONAL GUARD TO MAKE SURE NOBODY GOT HURT WAS FLAT OUT TURNED DOWN BY NANCY PELOSI. HER CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER USHERED IN THE ONLY PROTESTERS WHO GOT IN AND THOUGHT THEY COULD GO SEE THEIR LAWMAKERS DO THEIR THING. If a setup can be described by a phrase, then if itlooks like a duck, acts like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The more Trillions the Democrats spend, and the more oil they take out of the National oil reserves, the less likely we will be able to strike back if we are nuked by a fist-shaking Putin who wants us to cede the State of Alaska from our nation or an island-coveting Xi who hasn't ruled out nuking us with the nice information Bill and Hillary Clinton sent him on how to manufacture nuclear weaponry with their hold on classified information and the thrill they got when the Chinese made them very, very wealthy people.

The capitol police disagree with you. They were there and you were not. They evacuated all the office buildings including the one she was in. TRUMP NEVER OFFERED 10,000 NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AND TRUMP OFFICIALS CONFIRM THIS. THEY WERE NOT USHERED IN. THEY STORMED THE BUILDING. There was no set-up you filthy Nazi.

"They" have never shot an unarmed female protester.

Ashli Babbitt was shot dead while in the process of an unlawful attempt on the lives of the US congress. She learned a lesson and her supporters learned the lesson too! Had she not been taken out then she would have led dozens more into the chamber, who would also have been dead criminals like her.

Next time Trump tries to pull that stunt off, maybe his followers won't be so anxious about taking on police officers holding loaded guns in their faces!
Stunt? Trump correctly offered to send in the National Guard to keep the peace so nobody would get hurt, and his words to protesters was to conduct themselves in a patriotic and peaceful manner, which the MSM conveniently chopped "patriotic and peaceful" out of the protest line. They made him sound like a monster with the extra verbiage they added that he did not say. He DID offer, and Nancy already had her vicious plan to accuse Trump and Trump supporters of insurrection, and she couldn't get away with that crap if she accepted his offer to send in the National Guard. She callously allowed one cop to usher in a lot of protesters and another to shoot an unarmed woman. Ashli Babbitt was an off-duty soldier and several people mentioned that she was trying diligently to get people to leave by getting there quickly and backing all of them off. Her shooter had orders to shoot to kill no matter what to make sure people could be fooled into thinking the loyal soldier was a dirtbag who deserved death for just being there. The Demmie talking points told people to emphasize how horrible the protesters were, and patriotic and peaceful just didn't fit in with Her diabolic thrust to make Trump look bad, and the poison-the-well MSM followed her lead with supporting the lead bullet that killed Ashli Babbitt, a patriotic and heroic person that she was. Our dear Lord God, please stop these horrible schemers and killers of a Trump supporter from destroying America any further. Amen. If that's to bolster Maxine Waters "Get in their faces shit," I hope somebody convinces Nancy Pelosi it's time to get the hell out of Congress, because she, Basement Joe, and Maxine Waters have done heinous crimes against the integrity of the Executive Branch for selfish, self-serving power grabs.

The Progressive Fascists keep adding kindling to the stack. They know only Austin, Milley and Rachel Levine would shoot American citizens, so they thought they could muster 5 Divisions of IRS mercenaries as an offset
January 6 was a frame job on the President of the United States executed by the most divisive House Speaker this nation has ever been sickened by such criminal damage to the Constitution to the detriment of the voters and taxpayers, not to mention the little nursery school kids they're trying to turn into sex addicts of every type. It was bad enough that they abolished parents' rights to have their religious children lose the morning thanks to their God over the loud speaker system in schools from coast to coast.

Parents would be wise to home school their children or keep the deviant sex teachings out of public schools and atheism that disparages a system of healing behaviors completely out on the pretense that the Constitution prohibits prayers in school. Not hardly.

Prayers in school helped keep children feeling kindly toward other human beings, which is what the Founders' religion emphasized in teaching children to obey the brotherhood that the founders' religions promote.

Stunt? Trump correctly offered to send in the National Guard to keep the peace so nobody would get hurt, and his words to protesters was to conduct themselves in a patriotic and peaceful manner, which the MSM conveniently chopped "patriotic and peaceful" out of the protest line. They made him sound like a monster with the extra verbiage they added that he did not say. He DID offer, and Nancy already had her vicious plan to accuse Trump and Trump supporters of insurrection, and she couldn't get away with that crap if she accepted his offer to send in the National Guard. She callously allowed one cop to usher in a lot of protesters and another to shoot an unarmed woman. Ashli Babbitt was an off-duty soldier and several people mentioned that she was trying diligently to get people to leave by getting there quickly and backing all of them off. Her shooter had orders to shoot to kill no matter what to make sure people could be fooled into thinking the loyal soldier was a dirtbag who deserved death for just being there. The Demmie talking points told people to emphasize how horrible the protesters were, and patriotic and peaceful just didn't fit in with Her diabolic thrust to make Trump look bad, and the poison-the-well MSM followed her lead with supporting the lead bullet that killed Ashli Babbitt, a patriotic and heroic person that she was. Our dear Lord God, please stop these horrible schemers and killers of a Trump supporter from destroying America any further. Amen. If that's to bolster Maxine Waters "Get in their faces shit," I hope somebody convinces Nancy Pelosi it's time to get the hell out of Congress, because she, Basement Joe, and Maxine Waters have done heinous crimes against the integrity of the Executive Branch for selfish, self-serving power grabs.

Trump did not offer any National Guard troops. Trump's acting secretary of state has confirmed this. Trump incited the crowd. Trump's own cabinet officials at the time also knew that Trump was responsible for what happened. That is why so many of them resigned. Babbitt was assisting the crowd in trying to break into the capitol complex. The shooting was justified. You are the schemers who are plotting to take over this country. You are t6he ones plotting against this country.

January 6 was a frame job on the President of the United States executed by the most divisive House Speaker this nation has ever been sickened by such criminal damage to the Constitution to the detriment of the voters and taxpayers, not to mention the little nursery school kids they're trying to turn into sex addicts of every type. It was bad enough that they abolished parents' rights to have their religious children lose the morning thanks to their God over the loud speaker system in schools from coast to coast.

Parents would be wise to home school their children or keep the deviant sex teachings out of public schools and atheism that disparages a system of healing behaviors completely out on the pretense that the Constitution prohibits prayers in school. Not hardly.

Prayers in school helped keep children feeling kindly toward other human beings, which is what the Founders' religion emphasized in teaching children to obey the brotherhood that the founders' religions promote.

The only frame is the one in your head. You are nothing but a crazy Nazi.

The capitol police disagree with you. They were there and you were not. They evacuated all the office buildings including the one she was in. TRUMP NEVER OFFERED 10,000 NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AND TRUMP OFFICIALS CONFIRM THIS. THEY WERE NOT USHERED IN. THEY STORMED THE BUILDING. There was no set-up you filthy Nazi.

Who unlocked the doors to the Capitol when they were ordered to "let them in!"?? You know, the ones magnetically locked from THE INSIDE

“An official timeline of the Jan. 6 tragedy assembled by Capitol Police shows that a Defense Department official reached out to a Capitol Police deputy chief, Sean Gallagher, on Jan. 2, 2021 to see if a request for troops was forthcoming, but the offer was quickly rejected after a consultation with then-Chief Steve Sund.”
This reporting flies in the face of Pelosi’s sham political witch-hunt assertion this evening that President Trump did not offer the Capitol National Guard protection ahead of the events of January 6, 2021.

Speaker Pelosi could have easily hardened the United States Capitol in those four days, but Capitol Police did not because of “optics.”

Forum List

Back