Does Arming the IRS Smack Posse Commietatus or what?

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
When I heard the Democrats were arming the 87,000 new IRS agents, I immediately realized they were turning IRS Agents into a paramilitary arm to police all American taxpayers with guns that kill people. Is that what this country has come to? It seems to me that this decision made by congress is akin to the Posse Comitatus Act that has quite a checkered history in America's past:

Arming Federal Tax Agents turns them into people hired to kill taxpayers who staunchly oppose paying tax money to kill babies in abortion clinics, the perpetration of debt against some people who cannot afford to pay taxes and incarcerate breadwinners who are elderly, forgetful, impoverished, are recipients of a family farm that produces food for America, or who can't afford to buy food and necessities for one reason or another. I though it was against the Constitutional law to throw someone in jail over a debt. Or to invade their home to remove papers, etc.

Do the Democrats hope they can make America so desperate that they can do anything they particularly please go squeeze more money out of people who work hard for a living?

Discuss.

1662315357771.png

Yes, the sheriff of Nottingham is alive and well in the United States as they shoot unarmed female protestors and threaten to use F-15s and more against the American people.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
When I heard the Democrats were arming the 87,000 new IRS agents, I immediately realized they were turning IRS Agents into a paramilitary arm to police all American taxpayers with guns that kill people. Is that what this country has come to? It seems to me that this decision made by congress is akin to the Posse Comitatus Act that has quite a checkered history in America's past:

Arming Federal Tax Agents turns them into people hired to kill taxpayers who staunchly oppose paying tax money to kill babies in abortion clinics, the perpetration of debt against some people who cannot afford to pay taxes and incarcerate breadwinners who are elderly, forgetful, impoverished, are recipients of a family farm that produces food for America, or who can't afford to buy food and necessities for one reason or another. I though it was against the Constitutional law to throw someone in jail over a debt. Or to invade their home to remove papers, etc.

Do the Democrats hope they can make America so desperate that they can do anything they particularly please go squeeze more money out of people who work hard for a living?

Discuss.
You, fucking people are so stupid to not know the IRS has always had about 3000 armed agents and these so called 87000 IRS employee's are not extra because around 50,000 of current ones are leaving in the next 10 years in which the hiring of the 87000 will span. And why the fuck is this in political satire? I guess you dimwits think lying and lying or better yet you're grooming over and over makes it true. GFY.

It is a disturbing trend the federal government is traveling like during the Obama administration buying up all that ammo for different Federal Departments that was never really explained to the public. Speaking with a group of my class mates from high school days we all agree things seem to be moving in a dangerous direction on a global scale. All folks like us can do is watch and be active in some way to oppose this downslide from democracy to global Fascism.

You, fucking people are so stupid to not know the IRS has always had about 3000 armed agents and these so called 87000 IRS employee's are not extra because around 50,000 of current ones are leaving in the next 10 years in which the hiring of the 87000 will span. And why the fuck is this in political satire? I guess you dimwits think lying and lying or better yet you're grooming over and over makes it true. GFY.
What your saying is not reported in the Media and that is what the general public has as information. If you have a link that backs up what you post please share it with us.

I see, so you must be privvy to the hiring plans of the IRS and must be part of the inner circle planning on how these new agents will be deployed right? You don't know jack shit, you are just another angry vulger low information Leftist.

Yes, the sheriff of Nottingham is alive and well in the United States as they shoot unarmed female protestors and threaten to use F-15s and more against the American people.

"They" have never shot an unarmed female protester.

Ashli Babbitt was shot dead while in the process of an unlawful attempt on the lives of the US congress. She learned a lesson and her supporters learned the lesson too! Had she not been taken out then she would have led dozens more into the chamber, who would also have been dead criminals like her.

Next time Trump tries to pull that stunt off, maybe his followers won't be so anxious about taking on police officers holding loaded guns in their faces!

Why would any IRS agent need to be armed with weapons of war? If someone doesn't pay taxes just send in a social worker or whatever...

"They" have never shot an unarmed female protester.

Ashli Babbitt was shot dead while in the process of an unlawful attempt on the lives of the US congress. She learned a lesson and her supporters learned the lesson too! Had she not been taken out then she would have led dozens more into the chamber, who would also have been dead criminals like her.

Next time Trump tries to pull that stunt off, maybe his followers won't be so anxious about taking on police officers holding loaded guns in their faces!

1662325114407.png

So says the new version of American Pravda.

Takes quite a twist to turn unarmed female protestors into insurrectionists while just months before they were rioting and burning buildings near the White House and are given a pass by American Pravda.

Will the new American KGB being integrated into the IRS be visiting all those who disagree with the ruling governmental class and American Pravda?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Takes quite a twist to turn unarmed female protestors into insurrectionists ,.........................

Whatever Ashli was, she's been neutralized and won't be a future threat.
I think she can at least be remembered for the lives that were saved when she was shot dead and her accomplices scattered. Had that door have been breached, the failed insurrection would have likely become a bloodbath!

Next time America may not be so lucky! Her accomplices who survived will bring their guns next time.

This is why the FBI/DOJ feels such urgency to take Trump down and out.

Whatever Ashli was, she's been neutralized and won't be a future threat.
I think she can at least be remembered for the lives that were saved when she was shot dead and her accomplices scattered. Had that door have been breached, the failed insurrection would have likely become a bloodbath!

Next time America may not be so lucky! Her accomplices who survived will bring their guns next time.

This is why the FBI/DOJ feels such urgency to take Trump down and out.
1662436109817.png

Yeah. Yeah. They all feared they were going to die like AOC who wasn't even in the building because the horned wooly man was so.o..o...o... scary and was going to take over the United States government in one fell sweep.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You must love how using the f-word on somebody else makes you a powerful person. it doesn't, it just makes you look like a low-life. here's a bar of soap that apparently you never tasted from not having decency instilled into your brain and its absence of character by good parents who likely tried to help you live a respectable life of good will among others. Hope this helps cure your puerile, narcissistic small world:

1662736059293.png

And if your smarming yourself in the f-word doesn't go away, this one has a little more grit to file off the rough spots:

1662736121151.png

Discuss.

No one is arming 87,000 IRS agents. That is a boldfaced lie by terrorist Trump supporters. Tax evasion is against the law and sometimes they are dealing with criminals and criminal cartels. Who put Al Capone in jail? It wasn't the FBI. It was the equivalent of the IRS. You are the enemy of this country not the IRS.

You must love how using the f-word on somebody else makes you a powerful person. it doesn't, it just makes you look like a low-life. here's a bar of soap that apparently you never tasted from not having decency instilled into your brain and its absence of character by good parents who likely tried to help you live a respectable life of good will among others. Hope this helps cure your puerile, narcissistic small world:

View attachment 693926

And if your smarming yourself in the f-word doesn't go away, this one has a little more grit to file off the rough spots:

View attachment 693928

Let's talk about your decency. You are a lying weasel and you need to use bleach to have some decency instilled in your brain. You have no compunction about lying and trying to incite violence against IRS workers. Very few of the IRS agents will be armed. You are the fascists who are attacking this country.

View attachment 692309

Yeah. Yeah. They all feared they were going to die like AOC who wasn't even in the building because the horned wooly man was so.o..o...o... scary and was going to take over the United States government in one fell sweep.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The capitol has a tunnel that connects to all of the office buildings. That includes the building that AOC was in. She had every right to be fearful given the attacks she has been subjected to. The capitol police were also fearful of her safety as they evacuated the building she was in. They attempted to stop a legal certification of the Presidential election. They were attacking the government.

No one is arming 87,000 IRS agents. That is a boldfaced lie by terrorist Trump supporters. Tax evasion is against the law and sometimes they are dealing with criminals and criminal cartels. Who put Al Capone in jail? It wasn't the FBI. It was the equivalent of the IRS. You are the enemy of this country not the IRS.
I think you should look in the mirror, madam. My ancestors came from American soil. My father served with the Marines in S.America, WWII, the Korean War, and a CIA term at Ft. Richardson. We're a military family, and my brother and his son both served in the United States Navy with honors. I'm proud of the men in my family, and here at home, I made quilts for wounded soldiers for 12 years of my life to show them appreciation for their service. This is not about me, and I heard on television a week after the first announcement from the White House that the IRS Agents were going to be hired. I'm 76 years old and get the Social Security money taken out of my wages since 1963-2013. I paid my fair share of what my paychecks and employers paid so I would have food money when I retired. I worked 80 hour weeks at a business that never made much money, although I paid wages and SStax to employes and the government. When my Daddy died in 1991, he still had shrapnel in his torso and legs that he collected so uncouth brats like yourself could insult his children with their free speech vomitus like yours.

You're worse than Biden telling people all Trump supporters are fascists. That's 74,000,000 American taxpayer/voters he spat on in public. And no, it is a lie, it is not the truth.

By the way, what Biden denies one day is a truth in less than a week time after time.

The capitol has a tunnel that connects to all of the office buildings. That includes the building that AOC was in. She had every right to be fearful given the attacks she has been subjected to. The capitol police were also fearful of her safety as they evacuated the building she was in. They attempted to stop a legal certification of the Presidential election. They were attacking the government.
AOC is the drama queen of Capitol Hill. Her life was never in any danger. I'm surprised she doesn't feel guilty as hell for participating in the theater of put-ons who REFUSED TO ALLOW THE NATIONAL GUARD TO MAKE SURE NOBODY GOT HURT WAS FLAT OUT TURNED DOWN BY NANCY PELOSI. HER CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER USHERED IN THE ONLY PROTESTERS WHO GOT IN AND THOUGHT THEY COULD GO SEE THEIR LAWMAKERS DO THEIR THING. If a setup can be described by a phrase, then if itlooks like a duck, acts like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The more Trillions the Democrats spend, and the more oil they take out of the National oil reserves, the less likely we will be able to strike back if we are nuked by a fist-shaking Putin who wants us to cede the State of Alaska from our nation or an island-coveting Xi who hasn't ruled out nuking us with the nice information Bill and Hillary Clinton sent him on how to manufacture nuclear weaponry with their hold on classified information and the thrill they got when the Chinese made them very, very wealthy people.

You're on my ignore list with other classless creeps for using the F-word on a person who does good with her life.

Forum List

Back