Does anyone believe some of these protests are funded?

It's 2020. Large protests aren't hard to organize anymore. Even raising money to bus people in isn't a difficult thing to do nowadays. Some asshole in his mother's basement can start a Facebook group and GoFundMe.
Lol, it is not the protests people are talking about, Nimrod.

It is the logistics behind preparation, training and providing material support to thugs and anarchists.

The Chicoms have fingerprints all over this shit.

We need to start shooting these rioting jack asses and burning their bodies in pits.

Meanwhile it would be nice if you stayed at the Kiddie Table and got out of the way of adults in the room.

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?
Apparently you did, because 13% is less than 1/5; Derp!
I will t y p e s l o w for you. If the police are killing slightly more white than black Americans (as was the claim i was responding to) with only 1/5 a many black Americans that is much higher. duh

View attachment 343979
STFU retard. I am beyond dealing with idiots like you today.

Somebody tried to organize a Banana-Republic type takeover of America today, you commie shill basement dweller. You're not relevant at this point. Go..to your basement n stuff.
Hey! Trump is coming to my small town TOMMORROW. Friday. Town is crawling with MIB, black helicopters. Our town is so small, it doesn't even have a traffic light. word is the protestors may be planning on coming. The news is about to get very interesting. Soon we shall see what the Maine boys r made of. Hope not. YIKES.

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?
I will t y p e s l o w for you. If the police are killing slightly more white than black Americans (as was the claim i was responding to) with only 1/5 a many black Americans that is much higher. duh

View attachment 343979

Somebody tried to organize a Banana-Republic type takeover of America today, you commie shill basement dweller. You're not relevant at this point. Go..to your basement n stuff.
Hey! Trump is coming to my small town TOMMORROW. Friday. Town is crawling with MIB, black helicopters. Our town is so small, it doesn't even have a traffic light. word is the protestors may be planning on coming. The news is about to get very interesting. Soon we shall see what the Maine boys r made of. Hope not. YIKES.
Curious, where will agent Orange be tomorrow? If I had a nickle for every person who heard protesters were coming to their suburb or small town I'd buy a big yacht.

View attachment 343979

Curious, where will agent Orange be tomorrow? If I had a nickle for every person who heard protesters were coming to their suburb or small town I'd buy a big yacht.
Guilford maine. Touring one of those medical swab factories. Population 1 thousand. Town doesn't even have a street light.

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
No.
gov warns protestors not to come to Guilford. Because of armed Trumpsters. This may turn out to be nothing. Or a very interesting day? I'm ducking.

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
No.
gov warns protestors not to come to Guilford. Because of armed Trumpsters. This may turn out to be nothing. Or a very interesting day? I'm ducking.
MAGA in action...fear...fear...and more fear.

No.
yea I fear for the protestors. :) Where did your pic go? I hardly recognized you.

No.
yea I fear for the protestors. :) Where did your pic go? I hardly recognized you.
I changed it to honor Mr. Floyd.

Forum List

Back