Does anyone believe some of these protests are funded?

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.
what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:
So what do think is behind it. Inquiring minds want to know?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

Exactly.

What's worse when his name is invoked, people just get lazy and don't examine the facts but instead rely on "oh yeah, it's LEX LUTHER again!". That's not a wise approach to take in my opinion.

With an election just around the corner and America essentially being saved by Trump, I've looked at everything from the Wuhan Virus to these protests, in the context of this election in Nov.

In the long term, it seems there are many who just refuse to push forward with their global initiative, even as they desire China will replace America. What will be left behind as all this wealth and industries leave? Who would ever open up a business and take economic risks? You were well on this path during the Obama years, of this it was clear.

We've watched Canada become a nothing economy from coast to coast. I know Americans don't want this, which is why you elected Trump. So many DO want this, however.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

Photo by Q The Wake Up on May 31, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

It's 2020. Large protests aren't hard to organize anymore. Even raising money to bus people in isn't a difficult thing to do nowadays. Some asshole in his mother's basement can start a Facebook group and GoFundMe.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

It's 2020. Large protests aren't hard to organize anymore. Even raising money to bus people in isn't a difficult thing to do nowadays. Some asshole in his mother's basement can start a Facebook group and GoFundMe.
Of course. That's Not an answer. That's evasive. something fishy is going on. With all of it.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

How much would it cost for communications? What year is this fucking guy living in?

How much does it cost for travel? How much money does this guy think it takes to rent a bus for a couple days?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

How much would it cost for communications? What year is this fucking guy living in?

How much does it cost for travel? How much money does this guy think it takes to rent a bus for a couple days?

How should l know?

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?
They ain't getting shit, and miscalculated. Fuck 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
I'm telling you right now, you keep fucking with Americans, and you're about to have a bad, bad time, baby.

We ain't the ones, boy. Un-uh! :eusa_naughty:

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

How should l know?
No I wasn't talking to you. I was asking the know it all.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

How should l know?
No I wasn't talking to you. I was asking the know it all.

I thought I was talking to the know it all.

Forum List

Back