Does anyone believe some of these protests are funded?

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:
So what do think is behind it. Inquiring minds want to know?

I’m curious too.

Photo by Q The Wake Up on May 31, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person

How much would it cost for communications? What year is this fucking guy living in?

How much does it cost for travel? How much money does this guy think it takes to rent a bus for a couple days?

Who knows, but I do know all of this unrest hurts America businesses, their police and even their global influence, which has already been heavily challenged by China. If there are protests being funded, and I suspect some have been; the term "unintended consequences" comes to mind.

I've heard some lament about Americas "global standing" under Obama and I have to shake my head. I don't think even some intelligence agencies understand just how much influence and power was lost during the Obama years, most of it to Chinas benefit and gain of influence.

I know these riots and activities are only temporary. I know there are some smart people who see what is going to happen to the West if America continued down the path that was set before Trump took office. My concern, as I've experienced and seen it first hand in Canada; is that far too many do NOT know, and they are in positions of power and influence.

Take for example Susan Rice blaming Russia for some of the riots. The former National Security adviser to the president. Maybe she is protecting somebody, but let me say, in todays world, unlike in the 1940's, a body of lies doesn't help, it hurts. The risk to Western civilization has been too great over the last few decades for leaders to turn a blind eye. This isn't hyperbole, the data regarding lost industries and power is well known.

Anyone who saw the impeachment hearings in the House saw that the former British woman in the U.S government (I forget her name) who advised Obama to NOT send weapons to the Ukraine when Putin rolled tanks in, illustrates just the problem I am referring to. She wrote an article about it in the NY Times or something, and she was dramatically off target. These are supposed to be the best of the best, and she was horribly wrong on her assessment. Who knows what "experts" she had whispering in her ear. These same people have been and will continue to be drastically wrong about China.

We finally have strong, competent leadership with Barr, Pompeo, and yes, Trumps policy of confronting China, and some are going to resist in any way possible. That's not patriotism, it's a willingness to be blind and extremely naive. You would think the last 25 years would have given them sign or two...

Last edited:
Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.

Let's start with the nationwide drop off of pallets of bricks. Who funded that?

The better question is where do you find a pallet of bricks? :dunno:

One of the pallets I saw were garden pavers so I assume they are procured what is locally available.

Are you saying you've never stumbled upon a random pallet of bricks before?

No, I’m not saying I’ve never stumbled across a random pallet of bricks before.

Let's start with the nationwide drop off of pallets of bricks. Who funded that?

The better question is where do you find a pallet of bricks? :dunno:

One of the pallets I saw were garden pavers so I assume they are procured what is locally available.

Are you saying you've never stumbled upon a random pallet of bricks before?

One that was unguarded one a sidewalk in a major American city? Nope, can't say that I have

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.

His name is thrown around WAY too easily. You can agree that Soros is a billionaire who has funded left wing causes without turning him into a comic book supervillain hell bent on world domination. :dunno:

I’m curious too.

How much would it cost for communications? What year is this fucking guy living in?

How much does it cost for travel? How much money does this guy think it takes to rent a bus for a couple days?

Who knows, but I do know all of this unrest hurts America businesses, their police and even their global influence, which has already been heavily challenged by China. If there are protests being funded, and I suspect some have been; the term "unintended consequences" comes to mind.

I've heard some lament about Americas "global standing" under Obama and I have to shake my head. I don't think even some intelligence agencies understand just how much influence and power was lost during the Obama years, most of it to Chinas benefit and gain of influence.

I know these riots and activities are only temporary. I know there are some smart people who see what is going to happen to the West if America continued down the path that was set before Trump took office. My concern, as I've experienced and seen it first hand in Canada; is that far too many do NOT know, and they are in positions of power and influence.

Take for example Susan Rice blaming Russia for some of the riots. The former National Security adviser to the president. Maybe she is protecting somebody, but let me say, in todays world, unlike in the 1940's, a body of lies doesn't help, it hurts. The risk to Western civilization has been too great over the last few decades for leaders to turn a blind eye. This isn't hyperbole, the data regarding lost industries and power is well known.

Anyone who saw the impeachment hearings in the House saw that the former British woman in the U.S government who advised Obama to NOT send weapons to the Ukraine when Putin rolled tanks in, illustrates just the problem I am referring to. These are supposed to be the best of the best, and she was horribly wrong on her assessment.

We finally have strong, competent leadership with Barr, Pompeo, and yes, Trumps policy of confronting China, and some are going to resist in any way possible. That's not patriotism, it's a willingness to be blind and extremely naive. You would think the last 25 years would have given them sign or two...
Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
I think everyone agrees it was horrible. But how can you explain, those two knew each other. or so they say.

...and I'm so angry, I'm gonna rob my local liquor store and steal a flat screen too.

OK

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

He reaches A LOT of people.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

Anyone who saw the impeachment hearings in the House saw that the former British woman in the U.S government who advised Obama to NOT send weapons to the Ukraine when Putin rolled tanks in, illustrates just the problem I am referring to. These are supposed to be the best of the best, and she was horribly wrong on her assessment.

I think everyone agrees it was horrible. But how can you explain, those two knew each other. or so they say.
A police man sworn to serve and protect crushed another man to death on camera with no regard to life while his 3 accomplices hold back a crowd of helpless onlookers. Weather they recognized each other from past crossings
Is irrelevant.

I do. Absolutely. Soros.

I’m curious too.

A police man sworn to serve and protect crushed another man to death on camera with no regard to life while his 3 accomplices hold back a crowd of helpless onlookers. Weather they recognized each other from past crossings
Is irrelevant.
See, I wasn't there, and that's why I'm not in prison.
I'd get me a BLEO on that one, ol' boy might would still be alive and I'd be hurtin' for certain.

Nobody breaks up fights anymore, they just use their cell phones. That's fail.

I remember me and this dude were about to kill each other on a Saturday night, and the old school dudes that were like 50 (Both Black and White) broke it all up and said "Hey, let's not bring any trouble around here." And that was a good night!

There's nothing wrong with peace and harmony.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Last edited:
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

He reaches A LOT of people.
The David Horowitz behind that site is not the famous consumer advocate akin to Ralph Nader. He's some nut job who died of dementia last year. That site is low hanging fruit for lazy, unthinking idiots. Really wanna know who may be organizing and funding rioting? Stop reading Breitbart and think about who really stands to profit from it. Duh!

Every election year the Media finds a racial incident to hype and fan the flames of hate to help the Corrupt Democratic Party get out the vote

Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots

Forum List

Back