Does anyone believe some of these protests are funded?

If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.
what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?
They ain't getting shit, and miscalculated. Fuck 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
I'm telling you right now, you keep fucking with Americans, and you're about to have a bad, bad time, baby.

We ain't the ones, boy. Un-uh! :eusa_naughty:

:auiqs.jpg: Awesome. You're so hard I bet you wipe with sandpaper.
60 grit!
Seriously? I'm skeered we may have a civil war, among other things?
Don't be askeered, it'll be alright. :itsok:
Don't look, some commies might have to die now. In all reality, they had no place in America in the 1st place.
My ancestors were not pussies, I ain't takin' this crap!
I know how America was, with a '64 AMC Rambler and all that!
I always took the back seat, that seated 3. (station wagon).
The woman that drove that thing with all us kids in it to the park used to take a deer every year with a gold-engraved 30-.06 semi-automatic BAR. Her husband got her the best! (She was my blood relation)

Last edited:
If so, they were probably just waiting for any reason to engage in this and it was going to happen anyway. If it is being funded, these activities need to be exposed accordingly and turn it against those doing so in 2020.
I do. Absolutely. Soros.

His name is a Red Herring, there is no way one guy is responsible for all this funding. I'd blame many different agencies around the world before I would blame one guy.
what's the end game? That's what I'm always trying to figure out. Power, money, politics, global control. what do you think?
They ain't getting shit, and miscalculated. Fuck 'em! :auiqs.jpg:

Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
I'm telling you right now, you keep fucking with Americans, and you're about to have a bad, bad time, baby.

We ain't the ones, boy. Un-uh! :eusa_naughty:

:auiqs.jpg: Awesome. You're so hard I bet you wipe with sandpaper.
60 grit!
Seriously? I'm skeered we may have a civil war, among other things?
Don't be askeered, it'll be alright. :itsok:
Don't look, some commies might have to die now. In all reality, they had no place in America in the 1st place.
My ancestors were not pussies, I ain't takin' this crap!
I know how America was, with a '64 AMC Rambler and all that!
I always took the back seat, that seated 3. (station wagon).
The woman that drove that thing with all us kids in it used to take a deer every year with a gold-engraved 30-.06 semi-automatic BAR.
I luv you already.

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?
Apparently you did, because 13% is less than 1/5; Derp!
I will t y p e s l o w for you. If the police are killing slightly more white than black Americans (as was the claim i was responding to) with only 1/5 a many black Americans that is much higher. duh

1591042670295.png

Damn straight this was organized. This was organized by the Minneapolis PD when they curb stomped a man to death on his neck. GTFOOH

You have anarchists, white power, and criminals using the protests for cover at night though. That’s loosely organized. The common thread though in the real protest is oppression and inhumanity.
Annually the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects and black suspects, the big difference is the amount of Media Hype that causes racial tensions and race riots
There are 1/5 as many Black Americans as White in this country. Did you flunk math?
yes, and what is your point?
Welll now that you admitted you flunked math I dont know how to close the loop on your misunderstanding....
View attachment 343952
So are you attempting to say that the Police are just randomly killing black suspects?
Do you have proof?
Or is the real problem that the Black Crime Rate much higher than average therefore they have much more Police interaction?
BTW if Police killing suspects is very important to you, why don't you care about the more than twice as many White suspects that are killed annually?

Listen you dumb fucks. The righty cities are killing people everywhere... I highlighted the righy cities below... some are debatable but its a clear trend that righty cities are targeting its citizens.

1591042901252.png

I will t y p e s l o w for you. If the police are killing slightly more white than black Americans (as was the claim i was responding to) with only 1/5 a many black Americans that is much higher. duh

View attachment 343979
That is not the point at all,. It's much bigger then that. He knows what I'm talking about. The rest is just drivel.

I was trying to give Gator a break on his math lol

Welll now that you admitted you flunked math I dont know how to close the loop on your misunderstanding....
View attachment 343952
So are you attempting to say that the Police are just randomly killing black suspects?
Do you have proof?
Or is the real problem that the Black Crime Rate much higher than average therefore they have much more Police interaction?
BTW if Police killing suspects is very important to you, why don't you care about the more than twice as many White suspects that are killed annually?
We established your math problem so if you cant follow I cant help. However, I was nearly as appalled by the Australian woman killed a few years back by the black cop up there. Utterly incompetent. Its not just minorities, you are correct. They just bare the brunt.

The rioters deserve no humanity when they steal and destroy.
Stealing and destroying is bad. Yes. Many of them are not receiving humanity from you anyway so why the fuck do they care about what you think they deserve?

View attachment 343979
STFU retard. I am beyond dealing with idiots like you today.

Somebody tried to organize a Banana-Republic type takeover of America today, you commie shill basement dweller. You're not relevant at this point. Go..to your basement n stuff.

View attachment 343952
Do you have proof?
We established your math problem so if you cant follow I cant help. However, I was nearly as appalled by the Australian woman killed a few years back by the black cop up there. Utterly incompetent. Its not just minorities, you are correct. They just bare the brunt.
OK, you are repeating yourself and wasting everyone's time

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.
Your cleverness always keeps me on my toes. Retard! Good one.

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.
You missed the commie shill useless POC part, amirite?
Furthermore, 13.5% does not equal 20%, you drooling moron!

Last edited:

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.
maybe pictures will help you understand
race crime statistics.png

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.
You ready for this??? 13% black... 62.8% White non-hispanic... are you following? Those are percents of Americans. Now, 13% is one fifth (4.83 actually ) of 62.8%. So there is 1 black american for every 5 (4.83) white (non-hispanic) americans. Do you need me to do that again?

View attachment 343979
STFU retard.
Oh shit... i didnt realize you were using incorrect information from Answer.com. Yikes. Im pretty sure the 80% includes Hispanic. Probably a typo on Answer.com.

The rioters deserve no humanity when they steal and destroy.
Stealing and destroying is bad. Yes. Many of them are not receiving humanity from you anyway so why the fuck do they care about what you think they deserve?
To have such thug mentality they don’t give a fuck about anyone

I don't think it's being "funded", but it probably is made up of a lot of groups who were already organized to some degree through social media, and needed any excuse to protest.
Yeah, all these Antifa cells and stockpiles of weapons just magically appeared in the hands of 'protesters', right.

You are delusional.

Forum List

Back