Two questions for mods about my signature and my speaking in English

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The first question is: Will I be able to keep my signature or will someone of you take it away as in the past?
And could I answer frankly some members of the forum who humiliate me about my English ? Because I find it frankly hypocritical to pretend to like me but tell me to speak better English:mad:, I make efforts OK. otherwise I will leave the forum once and for all if I cannot defend myself against them.

The first question is: Will I be able to keep my signature or will someone of you take it away as in the past?
And could I answer frankly some members of the forum who humiliate me about my English ? Because I find it frankly hypocritical to pretend to like me but tell me to speak better English:mad:, I make efforts OK. otherwise I will leave the forum once and for all if I cannot defend myself against them.

I like your sig
Your English is fine angel cake

Thank you, this is what I have already done but sometimes it is not enough. This kind of person likes to show everyone that they speak English at least much better than I do.

Those remarking on your 'English' are fools, ignore them.

as to your signature, who doesn't love a rampaging dinosaur?

Thank you, this is what I have already done but sometimes it is not enough. This kind of person likes to show everyone that they speak English at least much better than I do.

From what I have seen from those who assault your ability is that their own grasp of the English language is hardly stellar, and this despite the fact they were raised to speak it.

And could I answer frankly some members of the forum who humiliate me about my English ? Because I find it frankly hypocritical to pretend to like me but tell me to speak better English
As long as your native tongue isn't Russian, I don't have a problem with it.

If you spoke in French the vast majority of us wouldnt know what the hell you were saying.

Just keep doing what you're doing. And if someone dogs you for your English just insult them in French.

Just tell them; va te faire enculer...........

Those remarking on your 'English' are fools, ignore them.

as to your signature, who doesn't love a rampaging dinosaur?

WillHaftawaite, He is great my t-rex. But I think
@TazMeBro finds him a little stressful, I'm not sure if it's him? LOL

If you spoke in French the vast majority of us wouldnt know what the hell you were saying.

Just keep doing what you're doing. And if someone dogs you for your English just insult them in French.

HereWeGoAgain, I'm going to do as Ringel05 suggests and we'll see: Just tell them; va te faire enculer...........LOL

HereWeGoAgain, I'm going to do as Ringel05 suggests and we'll see: Just tell them; va te faire enculer...........LOL

Of course you could always use Spanish; besame cula............ Or Chinese; wang ba dan.........

Of course you could always use Spanish; besame cula............ Or Chinese; wang ba dan.........

French is more appropriate.

Forum List

Back