Does Anybody Believe the Universities' Line About So-Called "American Imperialism' ?

Citizenship proof is required to register to vote, it is not necessary to require it every election cycle.

Georgia attempted to forbid Sunday voting, a tradition in the Black community there. I'd say that was a pretty blatant attempt to make it harder to vote for a specific demographic.

I doubt if any of your 'evidence' has stood up to scrutiny. Everything I have seen is based on procedures and possibilities, nothing on fraud.
FALSE! No state in America has a citizenship proof requirement for voting. in most blue states, no ID of ANY is kind is required. By far, the largest case of voter fraud is being perpetrated by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the whole Democratic Party in their decades long, systematic process of importing millions of illegal aliens, granting them amnesty, birthright citizenship, asylum, and sanctuary so as to get their gratitude VOTES.

This massive SCAM has been going on for decades, and Democrats having become more and more dependent on it, ae now so obsessed with it, they go around breaking federal laws (ex, US Code 8, Section 1324). This is one of the reasons they harp so much about "voter suppression" because they want the energy to go on the opposite direction of that. To excess voter tolerance, in this case, tolerance of illegal voting by illegal aliens, by opposition to voter ID law.

One look at the US map of voting requirements says it all. Generally, in the blue states no ID is required at all. In most red states, photo IDs are required, but even these are not strict enough.

View attachment 503362

There is plenty of time for people to vote in every state in America. Nobody is being restricted to any unreasonable degree.

Doubting with looking is moot. If you haven't seen my evidence you are unable to assess it. Everything I have posted is fraud, and some if it is on video. Claims by Democrats that there is no evidence of fraud, is preposterous. Like saying there is no evidence that the sun rises in the east, sets in the west.

Wrong.
To be able to vote in any state, you first have to register.
It is during registration that your citizenship is verified.
In all states proof of citizenship is verified before being allowed to vote.

And there is no state that does not require voter ID.
It is just that the best and preferred ID is your voter registration card.
That is the ONLY ID that the polling station can actually check, so is the only one that should ever be used.

What's the statute of limitations on imperialism?
I'm asking about 2021. Since you're not answering, I'll take that as meaning you don't know where there is US imperialism anywhere, right now.
Life is simple when you have tunnel vision. America isn't an imperial power because we haven't overthrown a government or seized another countries resources, in the last 6 months. I guess that would also mean Putin isn't a killer since he hasn't killed anyone this year. The KKK is a social organization since they haven't lynched anyone for awhile.
You want this nation to be at fault for everything so bad, that you can hardly contain your treasonous attitude, but let me tell ya something boy, America ain't over by a long shot, and the awakening is about to begin again. So do all you can to transform this nation while your idiot's are in limited power, but don't lose it when American's don't comply with your idiocy.

Citizenship proof is required to register to vote, it is not necessary to require it every election cycle.

Georgia attempted to forbid Sunday voting, a tradition in the Black community there. I'd say that was a pretty blatant attempt to make it harder to vote for a specific demographic.

I doubt if any of your 'evidence' has stood up to scrutiny. Everything I have seen is based on procedures and possibilities, nothing on fraud.
FALSE! No state in America has a citizenship proof requirement for voting. in most blue states, no ID of ANY is kind is required. By far, the largest case of voter fraud is being perpetrated by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the whole Democratic Party in their decades long, systematic process of importing millions of illegal aliens, granting them amnesty, birthright citizenship, asylum, and sanctuary so as to get their gratitude VOTES.

This massive SCAM has been going on for decades, and Democrats having become more and more dependent on it, ae now so obsessed with it, they go around breaking federal laws (ex, US Code 8, Section 1324). This is one of the reasons they harp so much about "voter suppression" because they want the energy to go on the opposite direction of that. To excess voter tolerance, in this case, tolerance of illegal voting by illegal aliens, by opposition to voter ID law.

One look at the US map of voting requirements says it all. Generally, in the blue states no ID is required at all. In most red states, photo IDs are required, but even these are not strict enough.

View attachment 503362

There is plenty of time for people to vote in every state in America. Nobody is being restricted to any unreasonable degree.

Doubting with looking is moot. If you haven't seen my evidence you are unable to assess it. Everything I have posted is fraud, and some if it is on video. Claims by Democrats that there is no evidence of fraud, is preposterous. Like saying there is no evidence that the sun rises in the east, sets in the west.

Wrong.

That is the ONLY ID that the polling station can actually check, so is the only one that should ever be used.
And that's all that is required, but if you left your voter registration card at home, then other forms of ID are excepted. No ID is unexceptable.

What's the statute of limitations on imperialism?
I'm asking about 2021. Since you're not answering, I'll take that as meaning you don't know where there is US imperialism anywhere, right now.
Life is simple when you have tunnel vision. America isn't an imperial power because we haven't overthrown a government or seized another countries resources, in the last 6 months. I guess that would also mean Putin isn't a killer since he hasn't killed anyone this year. The KKK is a social organization since they haven't lynched anyone for awhile.
You want this nation to be at fault for everything that you can't hardly contain your treasonous attitude, but let me tell ya something boy, America ain't over by a long shot, and the awakening is about to begin again. So do all you can to transform this nation while your idiot's are in limited power, but don't lose it when American's don't comply with your idiocy.
When my kids did something wrong I would make them own up to it and make it right. It didn't mean I didn't love them, it meant I did. I have no idea how you were raised.

The answer is yes. Your turn.
THEN > you are calling the 2021 USA an imperialist country, based on what a US government of 50 or 100 years ago did. That's like blaming 2021 Americans for slavery or Jim Crow laws. Doesn't fly. :doubt:

As for my turn, I already took it, in Post # 149.

The US government has always been imperialist and still is.
All we have to do is look at the long history of using military force to destroy or change regimes in other countries.
Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Russia, Syria, Iran, etc., all fit that description in the last 50 years.

Another example is how we took the British Mandate for Palestine and turned it into an illegal Zionist colony in the Mideast.

View attachment 503362

Wrong.

And that's all that is required, but if you left your voter registration card at home, then other forms of ID are excepted. No ID is unexceptable.

I don't think polling stations should accept anything but voter registration cards, because they have no way of verifying anything else.
That is why I do not want some other state issued photo ID. It would not be verifiable at the polling station.

Some liked Saddam, some didn't but our invasion brought death to tens of thousands, ISIS, and a decade of civil war. I doubt many are thanking the US for interfering in Iraq. Except the Iranians of course, we got rid of their enemy.
But the question of the OP is about imperialism. Plundering another country in some way or another, to gain its resources, and getting them.
A very narrow definition. I'd say it is imperialism to remove a foreign government to install one more friendly to us.
Removal of government's usually occurs when the people of a nation is crying out for it. Then we oblidge them by using our power or influence to create a better situation for the oppressed wanting a better situation in life. If we benefit from it also, then everybody wins.
Alas that is not what happens in the real world, for example Mohammad Mosaddegh
It never fails to amaze me that Liberals believe White people can easily manipulate dark humans.
You Liberals are racist and too mentally disturbed to see it.
White people are no better or worse than anyone else. You Conservatives are racist and too mentally disturbed to see it.
I'm not a Conservative; I am observer.
Liberals are racists and are too mentally ill to see it.

I just saw an episode on Newsmax where a reporter was asking college students if they believe there is American imperialism. If the students answered yes (most did), they were asked to sign a petition to stop it. Quite a few signed the petition.

After signing, the students (apparently victims of heavy indoctrination) were asked to provide an example of where "American imperialism" is going on. now, or over the past 20 years. None were able to respond with a single location.

I wish I would have been that reporter. I would have asked the kids if they knew of the USA being a VICTIM of imperialism. I would have also asked them to provide a definition of "imperialism".

Here are 2 definitions >>

I would have loved to tell these brainwashed students that the US is the #1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today, and has been for the last 20 years, by the way 21st century imperialism is conducted (migrant remittances).

How in the world are we not Imperialistic?

View attachment 503362

Wrong.

I don't think polling stations should accept anything but voter registration cards, because they have no way of verifying anything else.
That is why I do not want some other state issued photo ID. It would not be verifiable at the polling station.
Huh ?? The main thing is verifying that someone is a US citizen, and that is done by various identification methods. All are ID's that is or should be kept on one's person, such as SS card, driver's license, voter ID, or just a plain ID issued by the DMV or state showing citizenship. One of these should be required before voting is granted.

Some liked Saddam, some didn't but our invasion brought death to tens of thousands, ISIS, and a decade of civil war. I doubt many are thanking the US for interfering in Iraq. Except the Iranians of course, we got rid of their enemy.
But the question of the OP is about imperialism. Plundering another country in some way or another, to gain its resources, and getting them.
A very narrow definition. I'd say it is imperialism to remove a foreign government to install one more friendly to us.
Removal of government's usually occurs when the people of a nation is crying out for it. Then we oblidge them by using our power or influence to create a better situation for the oppressed wanting a better situation in life. If we benefit from it also, then everybody wins.
It never fails to amaze me that Liberals believe White people can easily manipulate dark humans.
White people are no better or worse than anyone else. You Conservatives are racist and too mentally disturbed to see it.

How could anyone not be a "liberal", since a "liberal" is one who believes in individual liberties are fundamental to government authority. There is a second definition of "liberal" meaning one who believes in a loose or wide interpretation of the constitution, as opposed to a conservative and narrow one. But I don't see how either infer racism?

View attachment 503362

Wrong.

Huh ?? The main thing is verifying that someone is a US citizen, and that is done by various identification methods. All are ID's that is or should be kept on one's person, such as SS card, driver's license, voter ID, or just a plain ID issued by the DMV or state showing citizenship. One of these should be required before voting is granted.

But the point is that at the polling station, the ONLY thing they can look up and verify is the voter registration cards.
Nothing else.
And nothing else indicates anything about citizenship.
All states give out driver's licenses to non-citizens these days.
{...
All 40 states surveyed allow noncitizens to obtain a driver's license, but in some states the criteria for noncitizen applicants exceed those for citizens. All but eight of the 40 states require noncitizens to prove that they are legally in the country. Ten issue a different type of license to noncitizens.
...}

View attachment 503362

Wrong.

But the point is that at the polling station, the ONLY thing they can look up and verify is the voter registration cards.
Nothing else.
And nothing else indicates anything about citizenship.
All states give out driver's licenses to non-citizens these days.
{...
All 40 states surveyed allow noncitizens to obtain a driver's license, but in some states the criteria for noncitizen applicants exceed those for citizens. All but eight of the 40 states require noncitizens to prove that they are legally in the country. Ten issue a different type of license to noncitizens.
...}
Didn't know state's issued driver's license to non-citizens.... How dumb is that ??? Seems as if they would put some sort of asterisk beside the name in order to alert the poll worker that the license doesn't indicate citizenship, but only that the person was issued the license for the purpose of work related issues while in country. Actually it could also identify green card status on the license with the expiration date showing. Look if truckers are required to have special licenses, then green card holders can also obtain special license to indicate status with an expiration date showing.

Only American's should vote in election's period.

How could anyone not be a "liberal", since a "liberal" is one who believes in individual liberties are fundamental to government authority. There is a second definition of "liberal" meaning one who believes in a loose or wide interpretation of the constitution, as opposed to a conservative and narrow one. But I don't see how either infer racism?
You're correct, the people we call Liberals should be called how they actually manifest...insane.

This claim was made by Trump after he won the 2016 election but lost the popular vote. He put together a commission of his hand-picked minions to determine what was the extent of the voter fraud. You may never have heard of them since they quietly disbanded when they could find no evidence of illegals voting in enough numbers to influence the election.
Everybody in the world, except American Democrats (information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media), know that the only reason the commission was disbanded, was because too many (mostly blue) states refuse to participate. Ho hum.

Amazing how clueless Democrats are in 2021, when everyone else has known these things FOR YEARS.

And NO, Trump did not lose the AMERICAN popular vote.

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

1624198059649.png

Last edited:

FALSE! In Virginia you have to prove you are a US citizen to register to vote and you cannot vote unless you are registered. It is misleading statements like this that make me doubt your integrity/knowledge/intelligence.

As for the rest, many have reviewed past elections and almost no fraud is ever found. (When it is it is equally likely to be by the GOP as it is by the Dems.)
FALSE! NO STATE in America has a CITIZENSHIP PROOF requirement for registration or voting. Show where this map indicates that Virginia (or any other state) requires CITIZENSHIP proof. You can't . They don't.

Virginia is no different than 16 other states that require ordinary photo ID, wherin this just indicates WHO you are, but that doesn't prove you are a CITIZEN.

1624198905056.png

Remittance is not pillaging by force, but is legally earning money freely and gladly paid because typically one produces many times more than they are paid.
Doesn't matter if it is "by force" or not. The key point is countries send their people here, and they pillage the economy of the prey country, by removing Billions$$$ from it each year. This is big, big buck imperialism, which imperialisms of the past were small potatoes in comparison.

In Mexico, Vicente Fox gloated that the US remittances were Mexico's # 1 source of income. At last count in 2017, $30 Billion/year, likely to double this year > the Vikings would be envious. On their best raids of England, never did they even approach this level of wealth extraction.

Also, illegal aliens are NOT "legally" earning money. EVERYTHING they do is illegal as long as they have set one foot inside the USA, without inspection from US immigration authorities, and gone through the proper legal immigration, as legal prospective immigrants are waiting YEARS to do.

As for "produces many times more than they are paid", YES, but the trouble is all this they "produce" is HARMful to America >>

HARMS of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime (particularly sex crimes - "they are rapists")
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Last edited:
Nice edit but regardless of what his friends (who profited from his crime) think, the law says he is a criminal.
You can deflect and run away from the subject matter of this thread all you like, with little bank robber analogies, but you cannot correctly say that 2021 America is imperialist, no matter what happened in the past.

You're trying to say that, and you are simply wrong.

Remittance is not pillaging by force, but is legally earning money freely and gladly paid because typically one produces many times more than they are paid.
Doesn't matter if it is "by force" or not. The key point is countries send their people here, and they pillage the economy of the prey country, by removing Billions$$$ from it each year. This is big, big buck imperialism, which imperialisms of the past were small potatoes in comparison.

In Mexico, Vicente Fox gloated that the US remittances were Mexico's # 1 source of income. At last count in 2017, $30 Billion/year, likely to double this year > the Vikings would be envious. On their best raids of England, never did they even approach this level of wealth extraction.

Also, illegal aliens are NOT "legally" earning money. EVERYTHING they do is illegal as long as they have set one foot inside the USA, without inspection from US immigration authorities, and gone through the proper legal immigration, as legal prospective immigrants are waiting YEARS to do.

As for "produces many times more than they are paid", YES, but the trouble is all this they "produce" is HARMful to America >>

HARMS of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime (particularly sex crimes - "they are rapists")
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
Rigby5 already admitted he rents to trespassers.

Wrong.

FALSE! NO state in America verifies CITIZENSHIP for voter registration. In some states (mostly blue) NO ID (of any kind) is required AT ALL. These are shown in gray on the Natl Conf. of State Legislatures map. Even those shown in Black, requiring photo ID, still do not require CITIZENSHIP ID.

Your statement that >> "And there is no state that does not require voter ID" is also FALSE. 17 states (mostly blue) do NOT require any voter ID.

Democrats have been making these ridiculous claims about voter ID for YEARS, and the Natl Conference of State Legislatures has been reporting them to be wrong all along. Year after year. What else is new ? Ho hum.

1624201669929.png

You want this nation to be at fault for everything so bad, that you can hardly contain your treasonous attitude, but let me tell ya something boy, America ain't over by a long shot, and the awakening is about to begin again. So do all you can to transform this nation while your idiot's are in limited power, but don't lose it when American's don't comply with your idiocy.
And despite all their gloating about having the presidency and the whole Congress, they really have nothing much as the hundreds of appeals court judges that Trump appointed and the US Supreme court are shooting down their programs left & right.

Forum List

Back