Doctors Were Paid To Poison Us

It's the doctor's fault in that the vast majority of them do not know right from wrong. They march to the drumbeat of Pharma, trashing the Hippocratic Oath. They have no moral compass. Perhaps the most egregious offenders were the OB-GYN fraternity.
The doctors were like most everyone else. They were ignorant of the truth of that covid vaccine. Several doctors got the vaccine and they died right away. They were just obeying Biden by getting vaccinated then they died.

The doctors were like most everyone else. They were ignorant of the truth of that covid vaccine. Several doctors got the vaccine and they died right away. They were just obeying Biden by getting vaccinated then they died.
They were obeying Pharma, FDA and all the rest, including the insurance industry. The Scamdemic was brought by the medical industrial complex. Biden too, of course, but doctors are not trained in critical thinking. They are trained in following arbitrary protocols.

They were obeying Pharma, FDA and all the rest, including the insurance industry. The Scamdemic was brought by the medical industrial complex. Biden too, of course, but doctors are not trained in critical thinking. They are trained in following arbitrary protocols.
Yep, it was a well oiled propaganda machine with talking heads (media) robotically aligned and social media sites threatened to reel in only one point of view, and toss out, block, ban, remove, etc... all other views labeling truth misinformation.

Rumor has it that the vaccine had been made a year or so before The WHO yelled pandemic. Showing people in labs making a vaccine in 2020 was all a scripted formality for local news manipulation.

out of thousands I know of no one who was adversely affected by the vaccinations.
I remember Oprah posted about her adverse reactions to the covid vaccine.

'Oprah had fever and lethargy for 30 hours after her second COVID-19 shot, but afterwards she 'felt like superwoman'​

Gabby Landsverk
Updated March 26, 2021·2 min read

I remember Oprah posted about her adverse reactions to the covid vaccine.

'Oprah had fever and lethargy for 30 hours after her second COVID-19 shot, but afterwards she 'felt like superwoman'​

Gabby Landsverk
Updated March 26, 2021·2 min read

I do not know Oprah personally..

What are the chances that doctors would abandon they Hippocratic Oath and take the money?

Looks like the chances were pretty good.

Doctors got a bonus for shooting poison into their patients.

Sure, some unscrupulous doctors would just take the money but most will follow their oaths.

If you don't trust your family doctor, then time to change your doctor. :D

What are the chances that doctors would abandon they Hippocratic Oath and take the money?

Looks like the chances were pretty good.

Doctors got a bonus for shooting poison into their patients.

What a pile of shit thread.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back