Doctors Were Paid To Poison Us

I'm a fascist. If we had a fascist apparatus I'd approve of it. Instead we have a horrific merger of communism and capitalism.

The evidence is abundant showing our fascist apparatus. What the Twitter Files expose is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm glad you're happy with the status quo, government and industry working hand-in-glove to urinate on the US Constitution

Why am I still alive?

You assholios claimed anyone who took the shot would be dead in two years...
I never said that. I know far more people who took the shot with no APPARENT adverse events, but of course none of them are willing to have their blood checked for the presence of the spike protein. 2 years ago I quit counting at 16 the number of people I knew who died from the shot, usually about 3-4 months afterwards, but one fellow died the same day he took it.

I never said that. I know far more people who took the shot with no APPARENT adverse events, but of course none of them are willing to have their blood checked for the presence of the spike protein. 2 years ago I quit counting at 16 the number of people I knew who died from the shot, usually about 3-4 months afterwards, but one fellow died the same day he took it.
out of thousands I know of no one who was adversely affected by the vaccinations.

When the shot first came out I said let me take out 5-6 six months to just study what's in it while others ran out to quickly comply and get it.

I studied up on all the ingredients in the COVID vaccine in early 2021. I was against the whole notion of DNA reverse transcription, DNA replication, DNA hijacking, etc... You could not tell the truth of your research to anyone who got the vaccine because they had been psychologically fast-tracked by the propaganda machine to call all covid vaccine truths, misinformation. They kept getting the shot despite watching people collapse at soccer stadiums, basketball and foot ball fields, in news stations, on stage while performing, at podiums, etc...

It's not the doctor's fault. They are not scientist, chemist, etc... they do not make the vaccines (nor pills). After learning of all the strange ingredients in it I chose not to get it. I have to let other adults do what they chose as well and that is what the doctors ended up doing. People were demanding the doctors give them the covid vaccine.

out of thousands I know of no one who was adversely affected by the vaccinations.
You're too busy dropping your drawers perhaps, to pay attention to what's going on in the world around you.

I pay closer attention to what's happening around me than you do.

When the shot first came out I said let me take out 5-6 six months to just study what's in it while others ran out to quickly comply and get it.

I studied up on all the ingredients in the COVID vaccine in early 2021. I was against the whole notion of DNA reverse transcription, DNA replication, DNA hijacking, etc... You could not tell the truth of your research to anyone who got the vaccine because they had been psychologically fast-tracked by the propaganda machine to call all covid vaccine truths, misinformation. They kept getting the shot despite watching people collapse at soccer stadiums, basketball and foot ball fields, in news stations, on stage while performing, at podiums, etc...

It's not the doctor's fault. They are not scientist, chemist, etc... they do not make the vaccines (nor pills). After learning of all the strange ingredients in it I chose not to get it. I have to let other adults do what they chose as well and that is what the doctors ended up doing. People were demanding the doctors give them the covid vaccine.

It's the doctor's fault in that the vast majority of them do not know right from wrong. They march to the drumbeat of Pharma, trashing the Hippocratic Oath. They have no moral compass. Perhaps the most egregious offenders were the OB-GYN fraternity.

What are the chances that doctors would abandon they Hippocratic Oath and take the money?

Looks like the chances were pretty good.

Doctors got a bonus for shooting poison into their patients.

Yeah and the doctors thst had a conscience and could not be bought off and came forward with this information all lost their jobs as well.

Forum List

Back